11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
Answer: NFL now finishes

Over the weekend we have the following 4 matches:
New England Patriots - Kansas City Chiefs
Arizona Cardinals - Green Bay Packers
Carolina Panthers - Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos - Pittsburgh Steelers

It goes without saying that the teams that enter the playoffs now have a home advantage. New England, Green Bay, Seattle & Pittsburgh would like to pass, but we will see the data ....: npaper:
This will probably be the most important match of this game. You would see that in Seattle they want it too. But unfortunately they fell on the best team this year. Our Panthers have thrown their eyes out this year. They lost only one game, the penultimate match in Atlanta, with 7 points difference in an indifferent (score for them) match. After all, Atlanta had won it before 2 racing with 38-0 in Charlotte. I think the Panthers team has the first say here and the odds are good for their dominance.

The last match for the P / S and the Pittsburgh team travels to Denver to repeat their victory against the Broncos in the 15 race (34-27) but at home. He will now go to Denver's homeless and show if he can. However, the 1,35 that the ace has is not discussed. I prefer to play in favor of Pittsburgh and even with spread + 6,5 or + 7,5 they are great.

djroof

Poker Proffessor
26 and 2005
Las Vegas baby!
www.redview.gr

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005

After Christa's artistic intervention, we return to racing ...
New England Patriots - Kansas City Chiefs
As I wrote a few days ago in this match, I am with the Patriots. But Kansas's 30 ara S / K, combined with the low performance for the hosts, "tells" me that the over is a good choice in this game. Of course the line is high, at 42,5 (and in several companies we find 41,5 or 43,5 with the corresponding odds) but I think these 2 teams can pass it. Of course there is also 38,5 or 39,5 for someone who likes lower odds.

Arizona Cardinals - Green Bay Packers
However much I want to support GB in this game, Arizona's performance this year is incredible. With 3 only losing all season, I think it's one of the most complete teams in the NFL. One was from the Seahawks last game, which was indifferent. Her first defeat came at St. Louis' 4 race, marginally with 22-24 and the other at Pittsburgh's 6 race with 13-25.
The penultimate match was broken by Green Bay with 38-8 and I think that tomorrow's game too, a choice of the hosts with the spread on -8,5 is that they have to perform over 2,00.

New England Patriots - Kansas City Chiefs 27-20
the Patriots won and the over came : eye:

Arizona Cardinals - Green Bay Packers 26-20
the Cardinals won but -8.5 didn't come out : emb:

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

Cardinals-Packers used to be a bunch of few ... Halal at night ... Especially the last minute of the regular season (not to mention the last second) compensated for all the fatigue of the day ... Respect to A. Rodgers ... Great punctuation ...

Reactions: zorian

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

The match especially in the final was detailed by A. Rodgers. With the score on the 20-13 for the Cardinals everyone knew that the only thing the Packers could do was touchdown. We do not assume that there were two controversial decisions (which of course the Packers were not entitled to review) but when we arrived at 30 and then at 20 and finally at 5, everyone saw it coming. Everyone was watching Hail Mary Pass not only because there was no mutilation but because the guy had done it again. And then this guy in the dead time makes all the 60-70 yards (if I remember right) for a touchdown. Really untrustworthy.

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

The match especially in the final was detailed by A. Rodgers. With the score on the 20-13 for the Cardinals everyone knew that the only thing the Packers could do was touchdown. We do not assume that there were two controversial decisions (which of course the Packers were not entitled to review) but when we arrived at 30 and then at 20 and finally at 5, everyone saw it coming. Everyone was watching Hail Mary Pass not only because there was no mutilation but because the guy had done it again. And then this guy in the dead time makes all the 60-70 yards (if I remember right) for a touchdown. Really untrustworthy.

I didn't get it tonight (it doesn't get me), I'll see it canned. but I believe that both the 4 matches of this game and the rest to the end will be well worth it.

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

This will probably be the most important match of this game. You would see that in Seattle they want it too. But unfortunately they fell on the best team this year. Our Panthers have thrown their eyes out this year. They lost only one game, the penultimate match in Atlanta, with 7 points difference in an indifferent (score for them) match. After all, Atlanta had won it before 2 racing with 38-0 in Charlotte. I think the Panthers team has the first say here and the odds are good for their dominance.

Carolina Panthers - Seattle Seahawks 31-24

Unfortunately for Christas the Panthers are not played this year

Reactions: BetLaden and djroof

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

The last match for the P / S and the Pittsburgh team travels to Denver to repeat their victory against the Broncos in the 15 race (34-27) but at home. He will now go to Denver's homeless and show if he can. However, the 1,35 that the ace has is not discussed. I prefer to play in favor of Pittsburgh and even with spread + 6,5 or + 7,5 they are great.

Denver Broncos - Pittsburgh Steelers 23-16
+ 7,5 passed, not + 6,5

Reactions: BetLaden

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

On a Sunday night the fairy tales end. 4 teams will compete for the 2 seats in the 5 Super Bowl.
The first showdown in Denver (on 22: 05) is:

Denver Broncos - New England Patriots

this showdown will bring the AFC championship team and the NFL finalists together.
The NFC champion and second runner-up will emerge from the next fight in Charlotte, North Carolina shortly after:

Carolina Panthers - Arizona Cardinals

of course we are going to write something about these matches that will become a breath before the big finale

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

On a Sunday night the fairy tales end. 4 teams will compete for the 2 seats in the 5 Super Bowl.
The first showdown in Denver (on 22: 05) is:

this showdown will bring the AFC championship team and the NFL finalists together.
The NFC champion and second runner-up will emerge from the next fight in Charlotte, North Carolina shortly after:

of course we are going to write something about these matches that will become a breath before the big finale

after Christ gave his prediction let me give my own too.
Here I am with the Patriots. It will certainly not be easy to travel to Denver but a) they are certainly more beloved than the Broncos as a team and b) they are in a very good position to get this win. That's why they are also given as favorites.

Here it is understood that the Panthers have the first word. And I think this team is not playing this year.

μια δυάδα Patriots & Panthers είναι η επιλογή μου

zorian

Staff member
11 Oct 2005

after Christ gave his prediction let me give my own too.
Here I am with the Patriots. It will certainly not be easy to travel to Denver but a) they are certainly more beloved than the Broncos as a team and b) they are in a very good position to get this win. That's why they are also given as favorites.

Here it is understood that the Panthers have the first word. And I think this team is not playing this year.

μια δυάδα Patriots & Panthers είναι η επιλογή μου

Denver Broncos - New England Patriots 20-18
marginally but lost

Carolina Panthers - Arizona Cardinals 49-15
walk....

djroof

Poker Proffessor
26 and 2005
Las Vegas baby!
www.redview.gr

CAUTION ! ! !

At Stoiximan έχει ένα ειδικό bet για το "Πόσα εκατομμύρια τηλεθεατές θα έχει το Super Bowl" με επιλογές στο UNDER/OVER και line 117

Because many can be confused (because already Stoiximan MISCELLANEOUS Wording) refers to USA viewers ONLY !!! Because it is valued globally and of course it is over 150 myriad ...

Don't confuse anyone with the line, read older reports on television but worldwide and say it's a chance and press it after ...

It's good Stoiximan to clear it ... whatever other questions send inbox
: twis:

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • AEK - Zoria
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Braga - Leicester
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Molde - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Lille - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Villarreal
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Slovan Liberec - Hoffenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Leinzer - Royal Antwerp
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Eindhoven - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Granada - Omonia
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Rangers - Benfica
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Tottenham - Ludogorets
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Leverkusen - Hapoel Beer Sheva
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cluj - Roma
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Alkmaar - Real Sociedad
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • San Pauli - Osnabrück
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Valladolid - Levante
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Valladolid - Levante
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Tondela - Vitoria Guimaraes
  • 19:00:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • CSKA Moscow - Real Madrid
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Red Star - Anantolou Efes
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Zenit St. Petersburg
  • 21:00:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Alba Berlin - Khimki
    Novasports 2HD
    • Olympiacos - Baskonia
  • 21:05:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Armani Milano
    ERT3
    • Greece - Latvia
    ERT Sports HD
    • Greece - Latvia
  • 19:45:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Fenerbahce - Valencia
    Novasports 1HD
    • Panathinaikos OPAP - Bayern Munich
  • 21:45:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Villeurbanne - Barcelona
  • 12:50
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 1 2020 - Grand Prix Bahrain
  • 13:00
    ERT Sports HD
  • 16:50
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 MotoGP Virtual GP Series
  • 17:00
    ERT Sports HD
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    S Forum Bot: Siomos1 has started a new topic called "Europa League Competition: Critical ...