Pick: New Orleans Saints + 2,5 @ 1.91

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers 13-10
spread
Pick: Cincinnati Bengals + 3 @ 2.00

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Money Line
Pick: Seattle Seahawks @ 1.80

Gl!

We survived the madness of Romo, and we are now waiting for the Seahawks to sweep ..:pame:

Answer: NFL & NCAA Football corner 2012-13

easy and sait! they broke talked .... I did 1in 3 this year and it came out !!

Green Bay Packers -10.5 @ 1.909 D
Game - Handicap
Tennessee Titans -vs- Green Bay Packers
American Football - NFL @ 12 / 23 / 2012 10: 00
FT 7: 55
Won

Indianapolis Colts -4.5 @ 1.869 D
Game - Handicap
Indianapolis Colts -vs- Kansas City Chiefs
American Football - NFL @ 12 / 23 / 2012 10: 00
FT 20: 13
Won

Denver Broncos -11 @ 2.000 D
Game - Handicap
Cleveland Browns -vs- Denver Broncos
American Football - NFL @ 12 / 23 / 2012 13: 05
FT 12: 34
Won

and I did not even know 2 but they did not think about it. so I decided to frenso to play it. sure must have been since the prize and 2 scores above the old 2 score we wanted before the 2 score we want and now :p

Reactions: Hazard and gastone

Gous,

Since you are involved in the sport, do not you open up to see your choices to filter?
Eventually it turned out to be very good. In the afternoon I was loading a little bit more the overs that had already gone to the 40,5 points in the 49ers match that nearly came out of the first half. I also do not know how it came to me, but I threw something small on the Bears who came out very comfortable and overcrowded 6.5 points.
The only thing I regretted that I did not fall was Vikings. I had to follow their form.

Last racing on the other Sunday and falling body. Especially in the Cowboys fight with Redskins we will live nice American flicks. NY Giants are the first to be defeated if they win and stay away from Redskins, and if the Giants lose it, it is unlikely that the Cowboys will be the first to Eagles. Slaughter!!!

Reactions: Hazard

I will move into difficult matches in my opinion today at the NFL, Seattle great strength inside on my pickem, it's hard for the SF to keep doing good performances, the upper team Saints by the Cowboys, give me points and here in shootout the Saints. Five I see in the big match in the East, Pitt does not fill my eye while the Bengals are molded, and here they give me points. I do not open naturally ..
I wish good festivities with joy and health!

New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys
spread
Pick: New Orleans Saints + 2,5 @ 1.91

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
spread
Pick: Cincinnati Bengals + 3 @ 2.00

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Money Line
Pick: Seattle Seahawks @ 1.80

Gl!
116444350_CPAOfflineChristmasCash.jpg
: twis:
Sweet XMAS Money !! Well, yesterday, wherever you looked, forums, tipsters, cappers, you could see and count their winnings in the NFL. Seattle, until he started the game, was getting bets and money, so he has gone straight to -3.5 sometime from pickem that was .. Chronicles Many kids!

NFL-12-11-1
NCAA-19-20

Reactions: gastone and zorian

A good shot, but Benjamin Franklin should have depicted a more representative state of the atmosphere that prevailed. We flew for Jamaica before we caught the cold. We say the other Sunday from Central America: smoke:

A good shot, but Benjamin Franklin should have depicted a more representative state of the atmosphere that prevailed. We flew for Jamaica before we caught the cold. We say the other Sunday from Central America: smoke:

Come on, you're cold. How cold he's doing in Texas now: twis:...where are you going? Belize? Costa Rica? good to pass a friend ...: beers:

Do not you think Texas has caught us cold, the temperature falls to 15 in the evening and you can not go out with the shorts now, so as you understand the route to the southern countries of the hemisphere is now necessary. Montego Bay, Jamaica go to snorkeling and eat no fish of prosperity. It is rumored to run in our veins before the end of the year. Thanks for the wishes. Be well and you are waiting for Texas's grandfather from the new year, because where you are in the country.

Western Kentucky and Central Michigan play tonight at the Little Ceasars Bowl, the game is at Ford Field, Detroit.
In the current match, the two best Michigan receivers will be absent from the team because they did not respect the rules of the schoolCentral Michigan suspends three for the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, including sophomore standout Titus Davis | MLive.com (probably the children stayed) along with them will be absent and one of the backup.
As a team anyway, Kentucky has the advantage of being defensive (25 points) while defending well on the ground that Michigan should be aggressively attacking after his absences. Defending Michigan is close to the 34 points, while head coach debts will be taken over by the defensive coordinator today as a coach was fired about a month ago, and the team has closed Bobby Petrino for the time. Problem aggressive today for the home side against a good defense. Closer and more balanced team W Kentucky on a good line as we are looking for a touchdown with a touchdown basically, it will not make me feel if until the match has started, the line has not yet opened.

Central Michigan - Western Kentucky (Little Caesars Bowl - in Detroit, MI)
spread
Pick: Western Kentucky-6,5 @ 1.91

Central Michigan - Western Kentucky (Little Caesars Bowl - in Detroit, MI)
spread
Pick: Western Kentucky-6,5 @ 1.91

We have not played bowl games so far.: No1: I was wrong to read yesterday with Central winning 3 after having made the wrong decision by the Western coach at the end of the match ...

NFL-12-11-1
NCAA-19-21

Starting at 21: 00 the Independence Bowl, ULmonroe favorite at -7, 8-4 ATS this year against Ohio 4-8, a solid quarterback o Browning for Monroe who on a good day is doing a grand prize, a huge list of injured and the possible absences for Ohio tonight on both sides of the ball, especially in the offensive and defense, will get my bet Monroe and I hope I will not fall again in a straight line ...

Ohio vs. UL-Monroe
(Point Spread)
UL-Monroe-7.0 @ 1.90

Starting at 21: 00 the Independence Bowl, ULmonroe favorite at -7, 8-4 ATS this year against Ohio 4-8, a solid quarterback o Browning for Monroe who on a good day is doing a grand prize, a huge list of injured and the possible absences for Ohio tonight on both sides of the ball, especially in the offensive and defense, will get my bet Monroe and I hope I will not fall again in a straight line ...

Ohio vs. UL-Monroe
(Point Spread)
UL-Monroe-7.0 @ 1.90

He's been constantly spending money on the NCAA, another one straight today with Ohio making a big win at tonight's match .. now for a short break at Ncaa football ..

NFL-12-11-1
NCAA-19-22

If you wanted to bet UT Longhorns, look at a spicy story that sprang up a few hours ago and may have an impact on their play.

The article here

Source: koinlocal6.com

If you wanted to bet UT Longhorns, look at a spicy story that sprang up a few hours ago and may have an impact on their play.

The article here

It plays a role and how important for the team are the players. Michigan had 3 suspended but it did not fix the result. However, I would try to match the matchup if I was doing something. Generally it has races but with what I've seen in the last few days I say lay low .. what will we play in the NFL. At a glance, if someone wants to throw something for the next three days I would look at Texas Tech, Rice, Arizona State, Texas, USC and Tulsa ...

Reactions: gastone

It plays a role and how important for the team are the players. Michigan had 3 suspended but it did not fix the result. However, I would try to match the matchup if I was doing something. Generally it has races but with what I've seen in the last few days I say lay low .. what will we play in the NFL. At a glance, if someone wants to throw something for the next three days I would look at Texas Tech, Rice, Arizona State, Texas, USC and Tulsa ...

I really like Texas Tech and USC, but also take a look at the TCU, where they are thirsty for discrimination.

The article here

McCoy (back-up qb) and Hicks linebacker are the two players who were eventually penalized.

At a glance if anyone wants to throw something for the next three days I would look at Texas Tech, Rice, Arizona State, Texas, USC and Tulsa ...

I hope to have played the three yesterday's matches, they covered all three relatively easily, I unfortunately not ... in a relatively indifferent program at the NFL, I will make a loose bet on the Panthers today against the disappointed Saints, with victory the Panthers improve last year their record and at least is a micro motivation in an otherwise indifferent game. Good offside Panthers with excellent ATS, and paradoxically better overall stats this year by Saints, give us points here as well.

Carolina Panthers at the New Orleans Saints
spread
Pick: Carolina Panthers + 5 @ 1.91

Reactions: Mastic and gastone

The NCAA kids gave us a very good pocket money yesterday. They deserve a scholarship right by the end of the month ... so they will not take courage.
Indeed very strange racing today in the NFL. Half of America will play the Cowboys game with Redskins and predict a bulk bucket in this game. I can throw something in the live only for interest.
Difficult game however you chose. I hope you do well.

Good luck!!

The NCAA kids gave us a very good pocket money yesterday. They deserve a scholarship right by the end of the month ... so they will not take courage.
Indeed very strange racing today in the NFL. Half of America will play the Cowboys game with Redskins and predict a bulk bucket in this game. I can throw something in the live only for interest.
Difficult game however you chose. I hope you do well.

Good luck!!

Where to watch the next game I'm thinking of playing .. I'm still editing it ..: npaper:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...