Answer: NFL & NCAA - Gastone's picks 2012-2013

Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos
Pick: Baltimore Ravens + 9 @ 1.95
Pick Over 44 @ 1.91

Green Bay Packer @ SF 49ers
Pick: Green Bay (Money line) @ 2.3
Pick: Over 45 @ 1.91

Most will fall into the game of GB. Good luck

If GB were a bit more careful we would do the sweep. Even so, a good pocket money came out

NFL Record: 30 - 2 - 27

Reactions: Hazard

If GB were a bit more careful we would do the sweep. Even so, a good pocket money came out

NFL Record: 30 - 2 - 27

Handsome Gastone, I both got over you and I lowered my bumps yesterday ...: goood:

Reactions: gastone

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots
Pick: New England -9.5 @ 1.91

The journey of the Texans ends somewhere here today. As much as the job and the defense do, they have difficulty in scoring. The Patriots have eaten with the spoons of pressure in playoffs. I think they will try to clean it up early

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons
Pick: Seattle Seahawks (moneyline) @ 2.35

The Falcons are overrated at this time. Seattle have the opportunity to make the "surprise" and pass. I think the Seahawks' defensive line will limit them and make them stronger at home. Seattle proved that they have the nuts to return matches that are back in the score in away games last Sunday. They deserve the rate.

Good luck

On the reverse side I am both, of course my stakes are negligible today, and Texans is a more betting bet. GL man!

Let's go with a loose bet on both today.

49ers to win, however, fell to 2.5 Well, we just received 6ri a month ago.

If the Seahawks do and pass today, then we have a sure presence on the Superbowl. As Kaepernik has a boy, he proved yesterday that he is in terrible form and confidence. In fact he himself took the game yesterday with the two rushing TDs that had been carrying the melon near 20 and put yards. Over time Smith will definitely become a trade.

These and good follow-up to everyone here and in the basketball forum. Farewell...

Last edited:

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots
Pick: New England -9.5 @ 1.91

The journey of the Texans ends somewhere here today. As much as the job and the defense do, they have difficulty in scoring. The Patriots have eaten with the spoons of pressure in playoffs. I think they will try to clean it up early

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons
Pick: Seattle Seahawks (moneyline) @ 2.35

The Falcons are overrated at this time. Seattle have the opportunity to make the "surprise" and pass. I think the Seahawks' defensive line will limit them and make them stronger at home. Seattle proved that they have the nuts to return matches that are back in the score in away games last Sunday. They deserve the rate.

Good luck

Good betting day proved today's overall.
As it turned out it was worth the risk of Seattle losing in the last second

NFL Record: 31 - 2 - 28

And because this is going to be the last post I'm going to do, I'll fine-tune the lines already out for the other week.

49ers are given as a favorite - 3,5 points, which I do not like and I will probably not touch it. Maybe I play the bandwagon at 48,5

In the other books do not say to understand that Baltimore has the momentuum and are given as an outsider at + 9,5 I play them from now before the line drops and if I keep where I am uploading more. Note that all of them are playing cool for Ray Lewis and so will come down to this game. The game of NEs does not differ much from that of Denver on Saturday. I'm not quite sure if they will do the same job, but they will definitely fight it.

Good luck to all and tell them indefinitely.

Reactions: zorian and Mastic

Why will it be your last post? Are you leaving?

Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers (-6.5) (1 Unit @ 1.70)
This game has the most playoffs as the winner takes 2 into a privileged position and the defeated 6. Lions have lost the last 3 from 4 games away from home, while cheeses keep this unbeatable this year at their headquarters. Most agencies give the value of this game balanced to +/- 9 which I consider to be excessive. I prefer to buy this price reduced to 1,70 with -6,5 avant-garde cheese because I think the game will be judged in a touchdown. The -6,5 I think this is enough as a risk and that is why I will bet a relatively small amount in this game.

Indianapolis Colts (-6.5) @ Tennessee Titans (2 Units @ 1.77)
Chuck Pagano said the Colts will begin their main shape on Sunday. After their bust at Dallas on Sunday, Colts will want to beat for psychological reasons mainly. Statistically, the average score of Colts against teams with a negative record this year is 39 Pro points with 17 against. In addition, Colts have a total 5-0 unbeaten record against teams with a negative record. Generally Colts is a good team throughout the season but not betting as they have been over-estimated for many of the past weeks, but this week finds them at a good price and motivated to beat for psychological reasons before the playoffs. On the other hand, the Titans as the worst team of the championship this year, I do not think they are going to win, possibly losing the #1 pick from the drafts. In this game for security reasons I chose the -6,5 because I think a touchdown will come in one way or the other.

NY Jets @ Miami Dolphins (-6) (1 Unit @ 1.85)
This game needs a small bet for psychologists in particular. The Jets played their "superbowl" last Sunday where they gave it their all and I think they will have no motivation against a team that has lost the train of the playoffs like themselves. Jets coach Ryan is proud despite the fact that his team has played hard in recent weeks and I do not see any motivation on their part. The Jets' QB, Geno Smith (who was heavily supported by Ryan) even looks forward to better upcoming technical leadership and his focus is on setting up the team for the time being. On the other hand, the Dolphins showed us last week that they do not put it down easily. In addition, their coach Philbin will be with them again next year, which is the exact opposite of what the Jets will experience. As a result, Dolphins players will have to prove why they need to have a place in their coach's team of the year as opposed to these Jets. I choose -6 instead of -6,5 because I believe that the main reason will be the defenses with many field goals.

San Diego Chargers @ Kansas Chiefs (-2.5) (2 units @ 2.10)
Although the Chiefs do not play for the playoffs (mathematics with an incredible combination of results have hopes), all the pressure is gone and they play in their strong seats. The past 3 weeks have been in constant pressure to win against very strong teams, and now they will face the decimated Chargers, who have a lot of motivation but also an extremely high degree of pressure. Chargers have not been playing well in recent weeks, with the exception of winning a miracle against 49ers last week. Like the Chiefs, the Chargers have been in a backyard during the past weeks to win against equally good teams, but playing much worse. Now they face the Chiefs in a strong seat with all the pressure of the world on them. On the other hand the Chiefs will be relaxed and without much pressure, they will make all the anger of their failure to playoffs in front of their audience for a good spoiler.

Philadelphia Eagles @ NY Giants (-2.5) (2 units @ 1.95)
The Giants play against the Eagles, a team that failed to pass the playoffs losing 2 teams from the same division. Now they will have to play a nutshell against another team in the same Division that they had resigned in Philadelphia and in a game that was relayed to public reach across America. The giants without a motive for the playoffs are motivated to take revenge for that game with credible information through the team's own team with which I have close personal ties. Although the Giants had a failed year, they also want to play a good game for their coach whom they respect, as perhaps this is his last game and may be withdrawing from his active action at 68.

Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons (-3) (1 Unit @ 1.91)
The winner wins the category and at the same time the 4 position for the playoffs. With Julio Jones active, the Falcons do not think it would be a problem to repeat their victory against Carolina they had achieved before 6 weeks.

The Falcons will throw another Unit. The -3 can now be found with 2,00 performance

Also, although I would not have played it initially, the prices changed much to an indifferent prestige of the same Division

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins (+ 7) (1 Unit @ 1.72)
The Dallas have gone through the playoffs and will rest for players, especially Murray from a slight injury. Redskins have played their last game in the league showing good marks in recent games. Many of their players are playing million-dollar contracts for the year since they will not be included in the roster, so they have a lot to prove. The line started at + 3 and this morning it reached + 7. Vegas has been loaded with bets in favor of Dallas, which I see excessive. + 7 for Redskins at their headquarters is good for a small market.

Last edited:

the play you've given is what we call outbvious plays besides Kansas, I disagree at atlanta, new york giants and tbh I'm with the obvious play of San Diego. Good luck I wish and strong playoff

Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers (-6.5) (1 Unit @ 1.70)
Luckily Rodgers entered the game again in this match and saved the game

Indianapolis Colts (-6.5) @ Tennessee Titans (2 Units @ 1.77)
So as the game progressed, everyone worked for the benefit of the bet without surprises

NY Jets @ Miami Dolphins (-6) (1 Unit @ 1.85)
At one stage the Miami covered but seemed quite weak.

San Diego Chargers @ Kansas Chiefs (-2.5) (2 units @ 2.10)
San Diego waved their faces to it as they seemed less circumstantial. However, the Chiefs' inability to close matches with touchdowns also appeared.

Philadelphia Eagles @ NY Giants (-2.5) (2 units @ 1.95)
The Giants fought for most of the game but the weaknesses of the whole year were finally revealed. Substantial time changes are foreseen for the technical staff.

Carolina Panthers @
Atlanta Falcons (-3) (1 Unit @ 1.91)

In this game I came out completely off. Fortunately, I covered and covered in live as it evolved in the game for I had gone far enough.

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins (+ 7) (1 Unit @ 1.72)
The Redskins were totally climate and paradoxically the Cowboys beat the game in full force. Although I generally despise their Cowboys, I can say that it is one of the most complete teams in the championship this year to the surprise of all. Even the most optimistic local analysts here in Dallas before they started their own year were 7-9 and this year managed the unreal 12-4. It will be interesting on Sunday against Lions where we will see if they are able to drive the demons of the last 15 years into the playoffs

Total report

Continue with the playoffs from Saturday where I'll upload photos from the Dallas Cowboys game with the Detroit Lions

Hi Gastone! Be good and have fun at the game ... and good tailgating! : eye:: sign:

Hi Gastone! Be good and have fun at the game ... and good tailgating! : eye:: sign:
Thank you for your kind words.
We will be relaxed. We have friends with their parking lot near the court where we will save the 100 fever for parking and after the games for drinks near the stadium until the gypsyman leaves.

I notice with interest the sums that began to play in Vegas for the Souk games. Predictors will give 1-2 hours before the racing starts.

Good morning

Before we forget something in the NFL's current playoffs as the betting weight has now fallen to the NBA and the CBB. Due to a lack of time the analysis will be epigraphic.

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers (-5) (1.5 Units @ 1.82)
Everybody talks about the defense of the Cardinals, but the statistics do not show how many games have held the Panthers this year. I think the Cardinals, after their constant harassment and despite the very good year they had, are now on a declining track.

Detroit Lions (+ 7.5)
@ Dallas Cowboys (1.5 Units @ 1.72)
Dallas have the ability to win with a two-digit number of points, but I will pay to see this. Detroit's Dallas game will be totally different from Green Bay's last week. The cover will depend entirely on Lions' aggressive co-operation, which I believe will come mainly due to their defensive function and the pressure of the playoffs at their home where Dallas is not accustomed.

Cincinnati Bengals (+ 4.5)
@ Indianapolis Colts (2.5 Units @ 1.80)
In this game I like the rushing game of Bengals and Hill in particular. This game will have nothing to do with Week 7 when the Bengals competed with the Colts with many key absences. Also what I like about this bet is Bengals' excellent defensive performance in the last 7 weeks (19 pts / gm, 235 yds passing and 82 yds rushing). The Bengals are healthy and will face the Colts who have a negative record this season against teams outside their Division and with a team that does not have a rushing game will try to win playoffs. I have heard a lot in recent weeks about Dalton and Luck, but I do not think it will be QBs game this. I think this game will be won in trenches rather than passing.

"No worries"

Reactions: Hazard and zorian

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers (-5) (1.5 Units @ 1.82)

Detroit Lions (+ 7.5)
@ Dallas Cowboys
(1.5 Units @ 1.72)

Cincinnati Bengals (+ 4.5) @
Indianapolis Colts (2.5 Units @ 1.80)

Down on our money with the picks that poop

Untitled.jpg10891793_10155084965555078_1290459494889758587_n.jpg
From yesterday's Detroit Lions game with the Dallas Cowboys at Arlington AT&T Stadium. The game as it turned out was exciting. Fortunately, the spread was won early and so we enjoyed the match.

Well a good one that came out of now. I do not like to give predictions so early for some games, but I am very afraid that you will not find this price until next Monday. I kick her from now on. The game takes place in a neutral court here in Dallas at AT&T Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Oregon Ducks (-6.5) vs Ohio State (3.5 Unit @ 1.91)

The game is being held on the other Monday in 12 January. Analysis later.

Well, with the championship reaching its final stages, they do not need big openings.

Carolina Panthers (under 14.5)
@ Seattle Seahawks (1.5 Units @ 1.75)
In her last games Carolina scored 17,14,13,14,12,7,9 points. On the other hand, the Seattle defense is very high. For me it will be a huge surprise if you do not win Seattle in this game.

Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots (-6.5) (1 Unit @1.80)
This is with instinct

Reactions: zorian

Caroline Panthers what you reminded me now. Year 2005 in Turkey at the time a friend playing in the University team had a cult and for American Football so he had taken the NFL for the pc so I sat and played without much knowing then and my team was the Panthers so I liked it logo. My favorite attack was the long balloons and run like a horse for touch down ah ah ah what I remembered good times was then : emb:

Caroline Panthers what you reminded me now. Year 2005 in Turkey at the time a friend playing in the University team had a cult and for American Football so he had taken the NFL for the pc so I sat and played without much knowing then and my team was the Panthers so I liked it logo. My favorite attack was the long balloons and run like a horse for touch down ah ah ah what I remembered good times was then : emb:

I have not searched it but has no fun base NFL in Greece or Turkey;
I only know that the Anglo-Saxons and the Germans are watching it very much on live shows like we in Greece have the NBA, and lastly it has gotten too much in Spain

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...