NFL road to Super Bowl LI

Answer: NFL road to Super Bowl LI

We wear it POPLAR show today ... at NFL and almost always (huge percentage) at Super Bowl a team that wears white usually wins ... : sign:

16114407_10154129836881722_7184624618605074830_n.jpg

1 season end with SEAHAWKS being ahead with 7-0 thanks to a long time attack with patience ... The Falcons are on the attack, they have very good statistics this year but the defenses are bringing the titles ... and they find them gourmet ...

16003030_10154130506161722_7042046947759110639_n.jpg

Unfortunately, Seattle's good start turned boomerang to 2, when the Atlanta team made the big bam and turned the match. Then with maintenance, the game eventually won the others.
Atlanta Falcons - Seattle Seahawkes 36-20
In the other match New England players did what they knew well and broke Texas
New England Patriots - Houston Texans 34-16

A great role played in the whistle that took them back to the TD after the Falcons scoring in the 2 season ... generally Seattle had infinite penalties and many mistakes even in coaching! For example, at the end of the 2 season there were 50 seconds and 3 tomorrow and they did not try to run knowing that the Falcons would start with the ball in the 3 period !!! Poor defeat and great disappointment .... in the other Patriots are normal ...

Today and 2 matches are derby

Only my team Seattle Seahawks went to us bucket ... everything else passed the super favorite Patriots and the 2 underdog ...
so we have couples ...

Pittsburgh Steelers - New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers - Atlanta Falcons

at first glance this year's Super Bowl will have New England Patriots - Green Bay Packers...

Reactions: zorian

Generally Falcons have earned a good record and have good stats ... I do not think they can go Super Bowl with a coach who first coaches ... Packers are a classic NFL team and almost always play offs ... maybe the QB Roger's time is gone ...

djroof in final New England Patriots - Green Bay Packers who do you think will be a winner?

djroof in final New England Patriots - Green Bay Packers who do you think will be a winner?

whoever wore a white look ... and I say so seriously, he has a great chance of winning ...

Normally the favorite is the Patriots and they are quite strong ... but because in the USA the underdogs in the finals easily make the upsets, see last year Broncos, Cavs and even Trump .... if he wears Green Bay white, I will bet on them! If not the "patriots" will pick it up ...

Finally, as a special bet if you believe the Patriots will get it to play BLUE or to cover the ORANGE fluid that will be the Gaterade who will drop their coach ... sometimes the color of the team matches the color of the liquid ... : sign:

Tomorrow night the semifinals will be made, which will make the SuperBowl pair ....
Atlanta Falcons - Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots - Pittsburgh Steelers

because I believe this will be the pair of the final: New England Patriots - Green Bay Packers
I bet them in 4,20 or doubles (it's enough for GB to give it all the same as the previous Sunday)

Reactions: djroof

Tomorrow night the semifinals will be made, which will make the SuperBowl pair ....
Atlanta Falcons - Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots - Pittsburgh Steelers

because I believe this will be the pair of the final: New England Patriots - Green Bay Packers
I bet them in 4,20 or doubles (it's enough for GB to give it all the same as the previous Sunday)

Personally, I think the Atlanta-Green Bay game will be close to the score. For example, Atlanta -1 to -3 I would probably follow it. Now at + 6 I prefer Green Bay. They have molded now that counts despite their modest season.
As for the other couple I believe in the best team qualitatively. New England.
I will also post them on my thread.

These from me. Let's see.

Falcons for 2nd match strong at home (helps a lot) and Packers to get what the Seahawks suffered ... "crashed"; scared; I do not know ... again with mistakes and problems and nothing to do with the image of the last games ...

Let's go for the Patriots - Steelers now ...

There was no 1 half-time Green Bay team on the pitch. Awful mistakes, childish! That's why they ended up with a zero (0) 30 'fight. They woke up at 2 but the bird had fled. The difference between Atlanta and Atlanta was not covered. So favorites in the final ...
Atlanta Falcons - Green Bay Packers 44-21
New England Patriots - Pittsburgh Steelers 36-17

Reactions: Mastic

I read Brady's resume and found out that he was selected in the draft of 2000 / Round 6 / Pick 199. So much eye scouts were in his case;

The big day arrived : bravo:
New England Patriots - Atlanta Falcons

New England and brains on the rails tonight (shortly after midnight)
patriots.jpg

Most companies have the Patriots victory from 1,65 to 1,70. There are also some that have it close to 1,60

Reactions: djroof and Mastic

Well the big day has come! I think it's going to be a nice game. For those who have the power and no satellite and can see the game, it will be worth it.
And I with you Zorian. I'll go with the Patriots because, as I've said again, it's a quality team and I've been paid a lot of times. The Falcons are strong though. It will be a difficult game.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch