Novak is not here in the Balkans !!!!

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Dedicated to the Serbian revolving head ...
From Australia with love ...

PS: Although by morning things may have changed drastically since we will have a Serbia-Australia conflict in a little while ...

E re laughs (or cries) that have to fall ...

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_001208.jpg
    IMG_20220106_001208.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views : 149
Reactions: BetLaden
TO TSAKIDIA, TO AGYRISTOS TO GO, do not save and play again. To have a psychoplasm and not be accepted in any Grand Slam, depression to catch him and not to play again

STATE = AUSTRALIA

I bow to the Australians showed that the laws are not above anyone well they did. Those responsible for the Srebrenica massacre are talking about war.

Nole became a dog's resilience with what made him a person without shells.

You also see an announcement that the Prime Minister of Serbia is calling, says the Ambassador of Australia for explanations. What does he say dude.

Wow I have lit for good I have raised blood in my head. Sichtir from there to your Serbia inside

The worst thing about this whole issue is how the government handles it. The Serbian, without knowing the WHY, immediately stands in favor of its compatriot, showing worldwide why we are called BALKANS. Because the law of the possible applies and not the law of the plain.
On the other hand, there is definitely a political game being played in Australia as well, since I read that they will have elections in a short time ...

However, it is a lesson to those who are stubborn and consider themselves above all

Here I do not take a position in favor of compulsory vaccination but in favor of respecting the laws of each country ...

PS: Tennis was, is and will be a noble sport. I think this was a crucial lesson for anyone who believed that he would change the game with his tsabouka ...
I believe that through Australia, the sport knew its super champion !!

That is why RF will forever be the most beloved even if the undisputed GOAT does not play regardless of trophies.

He has been writing this on NASH for about 10 years and I think it will not change ....

I agree with you. Nole thought it seems that because he is No1 because he is in the big 3 because he plays as a name and therefore more people in the stadiums and and he will have the freedom to enter where he wants and as he wants.

Here Nadal today refused to sign autographs or take a photo because of the coronavirus and explained it to those who were there and the other tried to enter the country by any means that if he could he would enter and swim

Is it true, however, that other players entered the country with an approved medical exemption for the same reason as Djokovic, who was recently diagnosed with coronavirus?

The case of Djokovic against the Australian government seems to be taking on "wild" judicial dimensions.

"When κοokovi. Gets the green light from the Australian Tennis Committee with the knowledge of the government and comes to participate by fulfilling the exceptional conditions set for him, that is, he is accepted due to immunity from a recent illness, then the problem is all Australia.
And of course the player in question did not start going there because that's how he smoked.
History stinks of Australian potatoes from the start as we used to say.
And if Novak did not have solid evidence, he would not go to court through his lawyers, but would agree to leave.
If she is now acquitted in court, then even the political leadership of Australia is playing its part.
Because he knew, but he went to reap political benefits due to the upcoming elections from the reaction of the people to the exceptional acceptance of the player.
The definition of political stench.
But when you play on two boards sometimes you eat double wood. "

Captured internet text of a journalist which, among other information I have (but is unsubstantiated), shows that there will be critical developments in the case and if Novak is acquitted (who is not to blame in this case) "many heads will fall".
We've been ...

Reactions: magon
Wow .... you plug me in .... Saturdays .... to write ....

Ερτζααααννν

WHO GAVE HIM THE VISA?

Panopoulos of Xanthi;

OR THE STATE OF AUSTRALIA?

Rhetorical questions

Jole, I'm WITH YOU. Disgrace the FUNNY AUSTRALIANS WHO CONFUSED THEIR BOOTS ....
Did the Australians make a mistake?

Big mistake;

NOW THOSE WHO MADE THE MISTAKE SHOULD PAY IT

Instead of the ridiculous things we got involved with

hyg. Whoever makes the mlk characterize me as an anti-vaccine is automatically classified in his category .....

Wow .... you plug me in .... Saturdays .... to write ....

Ερτζααααννν

WHO GAVE HIM THE VISA?

Panopoulos of Xanthi;

OR THE STATE OF AUSTRALIA?

Rhetorical questions

Jole, I'm WITH YOU. Disgrace the FUNNY AUSTRALIANS WHO CONFUSED THEIR BOOTS ....
Did the Australians make a mistake?

Big mistake;

NOW THOSE WHO MADE THE MISTAKE SHOULD PAY IT

Instead of the ridiculous things we got involved with

hyg. Whoever makes the mlk characterize me as an anti-vaccine is automatically classified in his category .....
Let's do it then how often to write more. : paidi:

You are sprayed : bask:

Here the issue is somewhere deeper and it is not a matter of vaccinators or vaccinators.

Initially, if I understood correctly, every athlete who wants to participate in the AO must either be vaccinated with one of the vaccines that have been approved in the western world or if he is not to submit a special request for exemption. For the 2nd, a special file must be submitted to the medical committee of the AO, in which the reason for its non-vaccination must be presented.
In this committee there is the excuse "of the recent infection by. Covid-19 in the last 6 months". So based on what we read today, Novak testified that he contracted the virus in mid-December.
In addition to this Commission, each unvaccinated athlete must submit the same dossier to a 2nd Medical Committee in the Melbourne State.

So these 2 envelopes were submitted and Djokovic got the green light to participate.

But there was also a 3rd in which he had a foul.

The state of Australia issues some visas with a specific validity. Novak had already obtained his visa some time ago. But the new instructions there say that in order to enter, one must now have a visa that has been recently validated and this is done by the consulate and the excuse of the recent infection is not acceptable. If someone is not vaccinated, they will have to prove why, with medical evidence regardless of whether they have recently contracted or not.
eg have a serious allergy etc.

Djokovic not only did not have such a file but when they saw a visa without the new information, he was immediately thrown out ...

As one understands, Djokovic tries to put all the blame on the AO and the medical committee that gave him the green light, but the state is above all and has its own laws, regardless of whether an event turns a blind eye.

Also, based on current data, he talks about an illness in mid-December and on the same day he appears to be awarded in a public place. And in the coming days they will come out and more. So one can definitely assume many different ...

However, his great opponents exposed him, saying that he knew what the conditions were for you to enter the country.

PS: The big political issue (if it is true) is that it sounds like some of his colleagues have passed through the country with the same visa, with the same medical exceptions. If this is the case, then there is the question of why they use No1 for political gain for lockdowns ...

The Australian Tennis Federation gives the right to participate with a certificate of illness the Government of Australia does not allow entry into the country. Other athletes passed with this status o Jokovic no. My friends, it is no longer possible in the Balkans !!! : Unsure:

Reactions: nicolas and Kavajim
As one understands, Djokovic tries to put all the blame on the AO and the medical committee that gave him the green light, but the state is above all and has its own laws, regardless of whether an event turns a blind eye.

However, his great opponents exposed him, saying that he knew what the conditions were for you to enter the country.
An objection does not go to tourism, it goes to an arrangement with a tennis federation where it had informed about the terms and conditions set by the same tennis federation. Since, of course, the entrance without a vaccine is useful, he considers and does well and considers that it is true what the federation says and it is not their job to know, for example, if the Australian government issued a Greek press on the entry of athletes during the event
This is my opinion about the first Athlete who went to the country! if other athletes have entered the issue is much worse.

Reactions: nicolas
I have a different view of gaths.

1) The Australian Open Medical Committee and not the Australian Tennis Federation gave him the OK.
And it is natural that she gave him the OK, since as a private company she looks after her own interest and only cares to play No. 1.

2) The state for better or worse (this is another conversation) chooses a strategy and policy for this particular global medical issue. The same athlete knew CLEARLY what the state was asking for and ignored it by clicking on the medical OK from the AO.

3) If the reports are true and I personally just comment that I read and not that maybe it really is true, the fact that Djokovic shows that he got sick on December 16 shows that he is a complete MUFA and he probably got a fake certificate of intellect and they will do well to throw him out .
If he continues the paparazzi about the disease, then he may come out severely exposed and legally now, because he appears the same day to be awarded and the next day to be in a children's event which is a public danger !!
That is exactly what he did 8 months ago in the tournament he organized and stuck everyone with his parties.

PS: Now if there are other such athletes and the Australian government is exposed, well done. I personally do not care.

However, if I can say my prediction, I think that Djokovic to continue this fight, maybe it will be his tombstone. It can be a 3-year ban but also a heavy penalty from ATP if things turn out strangely.
We all know that when you deal with the world system, you are usually eaten by the black snake ... that seeks such victims ..

I think that if he left on the first day and he would look like a victim and he would be riding a horse !!! Now all this can turn him into a boomerang and a tennis player for the backwardness ...

I just read that in the hearing the jokovic side said that the step-by-step procedure set by the Australian Tennis Federation was followed. But also the committee of a private company To give instructions instead of the federation the burden is borne by the Federation since to do this the company AO will be authorized by the Federation ... so mistakes and omissions burden the Federation where it will seek responsibility of the company arising from the agreement between them.
Now for Papatzilikia I think he would do it right, for example in the afternoon the award was made and at night he felt unwell ...
From the Balkans it is a pity if he does not do Papatzilikia properly.

Sent from my STK-LX1 using Tapatalk

The issue is 100% political. Let's not get involved from the beginning in a non-democratic country that violates human rights and enforces junta laws by separating citizens.

Reactions: nicolas and GATHS
Is it true that Nadal got sick 20/12 and entered Australia 30 to 31/12 sir?
If so maybe it came in legally! because if he has been vaccinated he is allowed to enter! unless there is a clarification in their prefectures what applies to vaccinated persons who have become ill in connection with quarantine!
The point is that Rafa went to his house without any problem as if he had been vaccinated, while joko as an unvaccinated person who has fallen ill having followed the quarantine procedure and the relevant entry procedure is / was with the immigrants in a structure.
Unfortunately, in a few years and officially, the books of Elements of the democratic regime of each country with the prevailing hybrid regime will be revised: Presidential or presiding FASCIST democracies.

Reactions: nicolas
Will you tell me the visa, friend Kavajim, WHO GAVE IT to Nole?

Only the STATE gives visas .... neither tennis federations nor medical ....

THE STATE....

Did you make such a big mistake, Mr. State?

THEN LET'S PAY IT .....

On January 6, 2022, he was arrested ... and on January 6, 2020, he GAVE 25K ​​for the Australians affected by the fire .....

JUST TWO YEARS AGO ..... IMMORTAL HUMAN SPECIES UNFORGETTABLE AND HUMAN SOUL ......

DE NADAL, SHOWED WHY HE IS LITTLE AS A MAN ..... human ......

But, Djokovic, as soon as you win all the procedures, GET UP AND LEAVE .....

Reactions: McLaren17
Without wanting to play it known to everyone, from what I read the visa was given by the state but not this year. 1 year ago?
But they issued new instructions for those traveling and having old visas to review it based on medical vaccination records, which Djokovic did not do.

I want to ask another question ...

How would you feel if you had eaten 1 year of lockdown and another year of entry-exit ban from the country and you could not get out of your house if you had not been vaccinated and a cap to host the Olympic Games in the country for 1 month and see during this time, both of them should sneeze unvaccinated (and in fact work on your map that quickly stuck to the coronary artery) and watch them play with it and that they do you a favor by coming with their own wants and all that without trace of quarantine and checks.
And besides, to see that all these crooked eyes are made on the altar of money as always ...

I say it clearly. I am in favor of vaccination, I am against compulsory but I am above all in favor of LAWS, no matter how irrational they are many times.

I do not like one. To be played on the backs of the citizens and in the sufferings of the games of interest, whether they are called political or economic. And on the issue of health, no reason !!

PS: And above all, I can not see the definition of the sprayed to become a hero !!! I will never accept that.
Djokovic if what he says he says is true or he should leave Australia because of a false medical statement, or he should eat a huge penalty from ATP for setting an example for the fact that as a positive for 2 days he went to awards and children's events.

In addition, based on what I read on a tennis site, the Australian Open has set a deadline for filing a medical record for an exemption until December 10th. So how was his illness declared on December 16 ??

Many questions arise. But I was personally touched ...

I'm interested
1) The health of citizens
2) Not to ridicule the citizens' effort on the altar of money or politics
3) And that heroes do not come out, serial jesters. It is one thing not to want to get the vaccine and another to find excuses to avoid the laws against vaccination ...

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it again. From this guy (seeing his father, I understood why) I expect everything to come out No. 1 in titles.
But he is never going to be No. 1 in public opinion and that matters more ..

And public opinion is not me or you or the 3rd individual.
Public opinion is the total ...

RF was, is and will be the king of the sport !!! And I close with that ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ertzan
Nicola, the last thing you say "win all the courts and get up and leave" is never going to be seen by him.

And because you think politicians easily forget, really see in a week what the viewers will remember.
From yuha, I believe that there will be many diversions

Nicola, the last thing you say "win all the courts and get up and leave" is never going to be seen by him.

And because you think politicians easily forget, really see in a week what the viewers will remember.
From yuha, I believe that there will be many diversions
If he plays (because of the decision not that he will be justified and he will say nicely, now I resented you and I am leaving, he does not play even 1 in a million) eventually football will definitely become a sport in the stands everywhere. The noble sport was made p @ tana

And the King is one do not slaughter now RF : bru: -

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course....