Novibet has blocked my account !!!

I am still pushing on a daily basis, in a phone call that I was told would receive a response within a week and that I would not have to lose my earnings.

If so, are we talking about a great deal?

Almost everything you and k have kept. I haven't tried to complain on the phone yet. I will probably try that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little irrelevant as a response to a friend's problem, but this condition that the company bears no responsibility for any error in performance is the most outrageous.

That is, if the trader is sleeping on you, the company is not to blame. Will they even make us file a lawsuit with the trader to pay us? Like going to the supermarket, getting the wrong price for a product, and coming home to take it back because it went wrong and it is nothing to hurt the supermarket to get hurt ...

Since the state gives licenses to such companies, can it not establish a framework of rules and prevent the company from doing what they like?

I also have my own problem with Novibet.
As of December 11th when I tried to withdraw my account was closed. They then asked me and I sent them exactly what they asked for. Since then I have been sending them emails every 2 weeks and they have replied to me, which is a lengthy process.
I've read that many have sent you with the same problem. Did you finally get paid or steal the money?
make a complaint to IBAS

Reactions: mackis
A little irrelevant as a response to a friend's problem, but this condition that the company bears no responsibility for any error in performance is the most outrageous.

That is, if the trader is sleeping on you, the company is not to blame. Will they even make us file a lawsuit with the trader to pay us? Like going to the supermarket, getting the wrong price for a product, and coming home to take it back because it went wrong and it is nothing to hurt the supermarket to get hurt ...

Since the state gives licenses to such companies, can it not establish a framework of rules and prevent the company from doing what they like?

All companies have their own terms. You have the illusion that only novibet does this.
just some of them usually pay you for their mistakes and do not change them afterwards (opap, bwin, championsbet, netbet), some change them and do not give you the money (novibet, betshop, stoiximan although the latter makes glaring mistakes and rarely not pay them), and some change them but if you grumble too much they end up paying (bet365).

as far as the state is concerned only with the mortar, that is, the taxes. is not interested in the player

All companies have their own terms. You have the illusion that only novibet does this.
just some of them usually pay you for their mistakes and do not change them afterwards (opap, bwin, championsbet, netbet), some change them and do not give you the money (novibet, betshop, stoiximan although the latter makes glaring mistakes and rarely not pay them), and some change them but if you grumble too much they end up paying (bet365).

as far as the state is concerned only with the mortar, that is, the taxes. is not interested in the player

When I say a state, I do not mean only Greece because such terms are pan-European. But since Popol plays and loses no such terms, he doesn't even read them online.

The term with the wrong odds applies to all if I'm not mistaken, I don't book Novibet, I book them all. Personally the 365 has made me numbers like that but it did well for me when I woke up on other occasions.

Reactions: nklaps
When I say a state, I do not mean only Greece because such terms are pan-European. But since Popol plays and loses no such terms, he doesn't even read them online.

The term with the wrong odds applies to all if I'm not mistaken, I don't book Novibet, I book them all. Personally the 365 has made me numbers like that but it did well for me when I woke up on other occasions.

First of all, I like the term "alarm clock". I had a long time to listen to him! :)

Prasini told me one summer that I was playing something double-digit under 2.5 from ... Tasmania did the same to me. An under 2.5 of 11.00 when he saw that it came out he paid me ... 5.00 and told me that it was "obviously wrong at 11.00" and such.
In the phone conversations with the Company and given that I had already played another under 2.5 and that there somewhere around 10.00 (and the match was the next), I told them (not at all kindly) "Do you want to tell me now if tomorrow is obviously wrong or will you wait to see the result first"?
In order not to whine, they wanted to give me a ... bonus of 25 Euros! Of course they could "shoot" me.

You don't go out with them.
You lose a crown, Letters win.
Just accept it as it is.
I wish they had only sheep for players. It would be their best.

First of all, I like the term "alarm clock". I had a long time to listen to him! :)

Prasini told me one summer that I was playing something double-digit under 2.5 from ... Tasmania did the same to me. An under 2.5 of 11.00 when he saw that it came out he paid me ... 5.00 and told me that it was "obviously wrong at 11.00" and such.
In the phone conversations with the Company and given that I had already played another under 2.5 and that there somewhere around 10.00 (and the match was the next), I told them (not at all kindly) "Do you want to tell me now if tomorrow is obviously wrong or will you wait to see the result first"?
In order not to whine, they wanted to give me a ... bonus of 25 Euros! Of course they could "shoot" me.

You don't go out with them.
You lose a crown, Letters win.
Just accept it as it is.
I wish they had only sheep for players. It would be their best.
if you insisted and you made a complaint to IBAS you probably would have given you all the money you took from the change in performance. they initially offered me 50 euros in betting coupons, then they offered me 100, then 180 (which was the money they took me back), but I was already complaining to IBAS and I was reluctant to want them all, and 180 , in cash, and the coupons donated a bet, and they called me and told me they would give me, as long as I withdrew the complaint (and of course they recorded it). I got my 180 euros and withdrew the complaint.

and another member (I don't remember what he says) wrote that he got his own but they were all paid, so he went to IBAS.

do not give them. go to IBAS.

Good evening, I opened a novibet account with the Username kikiakop in July 2019, I sent my identification documents and I was identified. All this time I was playing without any problems making lots of deposits with identified vivawallet and regular average turnovers (20 to 100 euros on average) on January 29, 2020, where I made a withdrawal of 490 euros, and the money went into the viva account in 2 hours. Everything changed when last Sunday I caught a ticket with many matches where with 25 euros, I won 1700. Initially they put a limit on my account (eg 0,97 minutes maximum bet), when I asked for a withdrawal of 900 euros (the rest to have for slot machine and see how it goes with the limits) they do not put my money. I asked for the 900 euro withdrawal with viva Wednesday 8.20 pm, last night after 24 hours I contacted them in the chat, and they told me that the withdrawal is in the process of processing and control. When I asked for a more specific schedule they did not answer me anything specific and tried to close the conversation with the phrase there is something else to serve you. The consequence of this behavior was to get angry and tell them that they confuse me unfairly and that I am pregnant. Then the person in charge of the chat informed me that my account was placed in a state of self-exclusion, for my own protection. When I protested, he told me that they act according to Legislation !!! following my own statement, that gambling harms me something that is untrue as as it appears from the chat, I clearly stated that I am confused by the treatment-behavior in the chat. When I asked what would happen, with the rest of the money (1783-900 withdrawal = 873) they told me if they want to be repaid and I answered yes, and the conversation ended. Finally, they did not put it on yesterday either, and I contacted the chat again and asked when the money would come in and they told me within the next few days !!!!, without knowing the exact time. This time they invoked a high workload. When I asked to know how legal self-exclusion is from the moment I did not ask for it nor do I have a gambling issue, the answer he received was "we have informed you" meaning the answer to the previous chat's supposedly for my protection !!!. Today they have not put the money while they have not sent the slightest e-mail to ask for something. In view of the above I would like to ask for your help and answer the following questions - note these are recorded in the chat

1. How legitimate is a self-exclusion that I have not asked for while betting does not even raise my issue with the circumstances it took place? - I was not held liable for abuse, false information. Self-blocking I didn't ask for

2. Why they delay my money while they can do it in 2 hours from my previous withdrawal

3. For so many months that I was praised and fully identified, I was good for them because they didn't say anything

4. It is a coincidence that it all just started at 25 euro 1700

5. My deal has had 6-8 races in different races because they can accuse me and haven't done so yet.

6. If you mediate you will get angry anymore and they will eat up my money and what can I do
7. What to do when they haven't asked for anything for the past 2 days and how long to wait for the money to come while I know they can put it in 2 hours.

I play in three companies right now. Not large sums. I try to make 50 euros a week and I can afford it. Once I feel that I have a good management of my capital, my other concern is that I will go unnoticed.
I once thought that playing for 5 days is enough to stop them from doing so. From personal experience I tell you that it is not true. They don't want to lose a cent either.

So what am I doing to avoid the limit, time-consuming control of my data etc etc?

Always small withdrawals and sometimes after a good day. Always withdraw after a bad betting day.
Sporadic random livebets or a few euros thrown into slots.

Tell yourself no other idea

Good evening, I opened a novibet account with the Username kikiakop in July 2019, I sent my identification documents and I was identified. All this time I was playing without any problems making lots of deposits with identified vivawallet and regular average turnovers (20 to 100 euros on average) on January 29, 2020, where I made a withdrawal of 490 euros, and the money went into the viva account in 2 hours. Everything changed when last Sunday I caught a ticket with many matches where with 25 euros, I won 1700. Initially they put a limit on my account (eg 0,97 minutes maximum bet), when I asked for a withdrawal of 900 euros (the rest to have for slot machine and see how it goes with the limits) they do not put my money. I asked for the 900 euro withdrawal with viva Wednesday 8.20 pm, last night after 24 hours I contacted them in the chat, and they told me that the withdrawal is in the process of processing and control. When I asked for a more specific schedule they did not answer me anything specific and tried to close the conversation with the phrase there is something else to serve you. The consequence of this behavior was to get angry and tell them that they confuse me unfairly and that I am pregnant. Then the person in charge of the chat informed me that my account was placed in a state of self-exclusion, for my own protection. When I protested, he told me that they act according to Legislation !!! following my own statement, that gambling harms me something that is untrue as as it appears from the chat, I clearly stated that I am confused by the treatment-behavior in the chat. When I asked what would happen, with the rest of the money (1783-900 withdrawal = 873) they told me if they want to be repaid and I answered yes, and the conversation ended. Finally, they did not put it on yesterday either, and I contacted the chat again and asked when the money would come in and they told me within the next few days !!!!, without knowing the exact time. This time they invoked a high workload. When I asked to know how legal self-exclusion is from the moment I did not ask for it nor do I have a gambling issue, the answer he received was "we have informed you" meaning the answer to the previous chat's supposedly for my protection !!!. Today they have not put the money while they have not sent the slightest e-mail to ask for something. In view of the above I would like to ask for your help and answer the following questions - note these are recorded in the chat

1. How legitimate is a self-exclusion that I have not asked for while betting does not even raise my issue with the circumstances it took place? - I was not held liable for abuse, false information. Self-blocking I didn't ask for

2. Why they delay my money while they can do it in 2 hours from my previous withdrawal

3. For so many months that I was praised and fully identified, I was good for them because they didn't say anything

5. My deal has had 6-8 races in different races because they can accuse me and haven't done so yet.

6. If you mediate you will get angry anymore and they will eat up my money and what can I do
7. What to do when they haven't asked for anything for the past 2 days and how long to wait for the money to come while I know they can put it in 2 hours.
make a complaint to IBAS

Obviously it's a problem to earn that much money for a small amount, but since you were all going well you could give yourself a margin 3-4 days before you make an attack.

I don't think there is any reason not to get paid, but here's the thing to wait for them to ask for some paperwork or just to be delayed like a scorpion. Patience.

It won't cost you money I guarantee you'll be paid up to the last cent. Just make a little sub-module. It is controlled by IBAS and it is inappropriate for a lucky card not to pay you

@goal2

Last time, however, the BetLaden user knows it. Of course, he was paid and pleased if the behavior was not paid in an unknown way. While the other seems to have an obligation, the managers apparently thought he should be helped.
The result did not work but a thank you for the interest was not heard.

Now the article (I had time to go in) and I read it with interest ..

novibet has taken it elsewhere. every day and somebody is blocking. it's over and my bettblobs look. wants the first one as the worst company and will probably take it. would be very interested in such a poll anyway. which is the worst company for you in your opinion

Reactions: FunBet
Which is the worst is very relevant and depends on the criteria you set (how fast he sets the limit, if he has no reward system at all, if he has very late payments, if he gets the oil to pay you, if he finally pays you, if you cancels bets, if it has enough purchases and good odds for your way of betting etc. I have not yet decided which one is the worst. The least bad is probably the opap. He let me win a lot, and when he limited me he put the money in my card, without any side effects.

As for Novi herself, she is also very bad. he limited me without having time to collect much, but the limit was such that I was still playing something small. Then came the final limit of 1 euro net profit in the Euroleague. This happened a few months ago. I was never blocked like you, but I was not blocked. I withdrew my money, they asked me what they ask of you, ie selfie with ID, mobile phone certificate, screenshot transactions. I sent them, they accepted them and they paid me the other day. It should be noted that Novi accepted the selfies with the identity that Stihiman did not accept, and which she rejected as "vague". Ο νοών νοητω

Reactions: FunBet
To give a note of optimism to those locked up by Novi.
While I was identifying normally and above, and playing as a gentleman, at some point while I was collecting a very large amount, playing mainly live, one morning my account was locked ...
They asked for proof of transactions with paysafe, face-to-face photography, and a mobile certificate. I sent in 2 minutes. However, they did not open my account.
I pushed Novi a lot, and I pushed a betting site from which I had learned the novibet, and through his banner I had written about it. This site contacted Novi and may have played a role.
I also sent myself other documents to convince them that it was me, to finish.
Overall I sent the six
ID, Driving License, ID Photo, Mobile Certificate, CAP paper, tax clearance, electricity bill, bill of lading and by paysafe + debit card screenshots because I filed in both ways, bank booklet, screenshot e Banking with iban, screenshot e Banking with debit card, screenshot e banking from the e statement that comes to me every month and maybe I forget something.
I had also appealed to ibas for a bet that had been canceled for me (Zaragoza PAOK basketball) and I was denied
150 € profit. As soon as the account was blocked, there was also a 2nd bet cancellation in the match Verona Juventus, where I was deprived of 1170 € profit. I updated the dispute to ibas and added a new email with new events.
Of course I had informed Novi about the ibas appeals. The day after, they opened my account, they told me to ask for withdrawals, which I asked for. The money came into my card a few days later, but made me a permanent barrier, which made no sense, since they had already set a terribly low limit, and a huge delay in live. I was mainly playing live.
So I'm probably the only one who seems to get paid. I hope you get paid too. I also expect ibas for canceled bets now. By far the worst company is Novi.

Patience to all and make everybody appeal to ibas

I had also appealed to ibas for a bet that had been canceled for me (Zaragoza PAOK basketball) and I was denied
150 € profit. As soon as the account was blocked, there was also a 2nd bet cancellation in the match Verona Juventus, where I was deprived of 1170 € profit. I updated the dispute to ibas and added a new email with new events.
What excuse did the bets make?

What excuse did the bets make?
Zaragoza when I played it to beat PAOK live, they said that the site had a problem and that it was wrong. I do not believe this of course. Just that day started the upward spiral. Alone, they all went on a train and decided to brake me rather hard. They gave me a free bet of 50 € to bail me out.
I had paid the bet normally and the cancellation as well as the email update came late at night.
For Verona and Juventus, we are talking about robbery. I played over 2,5 goals and shortly thereafter scored a goal for Verona. The goal has come at least 5 minutes after my bet and Novi, although initially paying it off naturally, 2 days later, when my account was temporarily blocked, sent an email saying the bet is out of time !!!! And he got the money back.
Does anyone really know where I can find the exact time that the Verona penalty kick was scored and the goal came? No matter what minute the goal came in. This is easy to find. I want the exact time to show this to ibas, and compare it to the time my bet was played, for which I have already sent the screenshot

Does anyone really know where I can find the exact time that the Verona penalty kick was scored and the goal came? No matter what minute the goal came in. This is easy to find. I want the exact time to show this to ibas, and compare it to the time my bet was played, for which I have already sent the screenshot
my friend, send a message to balaton. he'll be sure to tell you

guys the worst company is going to be the issue is to find a way to react I read different Ok forum here wants to protect legitimacy And well done but when a company comes out So wrong it works and then if you play it says you are illegal then it's my fault you make the wrong odds and then you quit Why not play them if she makes the mistake she makes the mistake I pay her

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...