Novibet provocative and illegal money laundering.

karagats

28 Mar 2020
Good evening to all. I've read that they have other problems with this company. My story is as follows .. About 3 months ago I made an account with novibet, I deposited 500 euros in total and lost them. A few days later they sent me a 30 euro freebet. Playing pure gambling, And with great luck I managed to reach 3.800. They put an immediate limit of one euro on everything. The other day I asked for a withdrawal, K started asking for extra documents to send me the money. I sent it all, K accepted it all. I had even talked to them if I could finally ask for a withdrawal now And they had told me of course. Eventually I asked for a withdrawal, which was canceled the next day, and not only did they lock my account. When I asked them why, and why they did so, they replied that they should check my account, which would have a very long time. Of course they didn't tell me exactly what they would check or how long the alleged check would last. Now it's been almost 2 months since the day my account was closed, and to the emails I send, they respond automatically and tell me the same things over and over. It is now obvious that they have no control and they have closed my account completely illegally, and they have seized my money. I have filed a complaint with IBAS and am waiting for a response. Keeping you all away from them is the worst thing to do. By far the worst betting company.

Posted by Z835 media Tapatalk

Reactions: theosAntonis
From personal experience it is a company of the plate, I do not know before if it was better but now it asks for selfies, tax returns, mobile phone certificate and a thousand and two things if you get enough money from it.
Now in your case, I think you should have already complained to the eeep complaint, it takes about a month to contact them and give you some answer.
Maybe the kids here in the forum can do something if they contact them.
The next option is for the lawyer to send some emails and if the company does not comply to go to court.
I think I helped.

Reactions: Valantis 23
The truth will come out in the courts.
The costs will be paid by them in the end, but until this is done, including the appellate courts, it will take two years or more.
I'm curious to see what happens in the end.
We are talking about the freezing of money, because for one euro, unfortunately, the junta-papadopoulos laws that we have, on the one hand, give them the right and on the other hand, there is no public bet that does not have such restrictions (the opaque is for crying).
Even if the games you played were set up, they must prove that you set them up so that they have the right not to give you the money.
But I'm curious what Ms. EEEP has to say. Keep us informed about this.

I do not know how a complaint is made to the EEEP. I emailed them yesterday and I ask them how I can complain about this company, of course explaining my case in detail. See how provocatively these unacceptable unprofessional people continue to make fun of me.

Attachments

• received_1893178647481892.jpeg
    received_1893178647481892.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views : 1,086
  • received_217526712673449.jpeg
    received_217526712673449.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views : 1,189
I do not know how a complaint is made to the EEEP. I emailed them yesterday and I ask them how I can complain about this company, of course explaining my case in detail. See how provocatively these unacceptable unprofessional people continue to make fun of me.

Be careful why eeepakides among others use a strange email that goes straight to spam. I had told them and they replied "please sir, here we are".

Reactions: karagats
We have never had contact with this company and I do not know anyone to help.
All we say is follow the instructions we have written for you:

Where And How Do I Complain To Betting?
Good day from novibet which has completely illegally blocked me 3.800 for 2 months for allegedly checking my account do you have contact with someone to tell us exactly what they have been checking in my account for 2 months, and when will this check finally be completed ? They do not give me any clear answer and only send automated emails with nonsense, thank you in advance.

Novibet has not wanted to cooperate with infobeto at any level for years. So I do not think they will give us an idea of ​​your subject and you will waste more time ...

If they want we give them the opportunity to intervene here directly.

I suggest you do not wait any longer, do the necessary Where And How Do I Complain To Betting?

Good day from novibet which has completely illegally blocked me 3.800 for 2 months for allegedly checking my account do you have contact with someone to tell us exactly what they have been checking in my account for 2 months, and when will this check finally be completed ? They do not give me any clear answer and only send automated emails with nonsense, thank you in advance.
The account is in your name;

No, it came to me immediately. Do not be afraid, you will be paid. Even if you know where you will find out now, we do not leave so much money in such stores
1. first one a completely provocative question, and now you tell me that I had so much money in .. I earned that money in one day. I hope I covered you now ..
2. How are you so sure that I will be paid? do you work for novibet?
Of course, the issue is not only whether I will be paid but also how many days, months, years this will happen.

If you have only aerologies to say, please stop and look at your work. thanks.

1. first one a completely provocative question, and now you tell me that I had so much money in .. I earned that money in one day. I hope I covered you now ..
2. How are you so sure that I will be paid? do you work for novibet?
Of course, the issue is not only whether I will be paid but also how many days, months, years this will happen.

If you have only aerologies to say, please stop and look at your work. thanks.
Do not grab on the same side we are. You made a bunch of scenarios. I hope everything goes well and you get paid.

Good evening to all. I've read that they have other problems with this company. My story is as follows .. About 3 months ago I made an account with novibet, I deposited 500 euros in total and lost them. A few days later they sent me a 30 euro freebet. Playing pure gambling, And with great luck I managed to reach 3.800. They put an immediate limit of one euro on everything. The other day I asked for a withdrawal, K started asking for extra documents to send me the money. I sent it all, K accepted it all. I had even talked to them if I could finally ask for a withdrawal now And they had told me of course. Eventually I asked for a withdrawal, which was canceled the next day, and not only did they lock my account. When I asked them why, and why they did so, they replied that they should check my account, which would have a very long time. Of course they didn't tell me exactly what they would check or how long the alleged check would last. Now it's been almost 2 months since the day my account was closed, and to the emails I send, they respond automatically and tell me the same things over and over. It is now obvious that they have no control and they have closed my account completely illegally, and they have seized my money. I have filed a complaint with IBAS and am waiting for a response. Keeping you all away from them is the worst thing to do. By far the worst betting company.

Posted by Z835 media Tapatalk
I generally want to say something. I have been following hundreds of similar articles like yours here for about 10 years for all companies. From the rarest to the top. Up to k 365 k stoiximan. You will tell me where I want to end up. The fact that this happened to you in this company does not mean that it is done well for everyone. Of course this does not mean that it makes her Good, nor does it diminish your law if you have it. I just mention it. He looks like a dentist. They say about one who will have so many dissatisfied customers. I have been playing stoiximan for years. When I had won 5 digits how much ... in combination with the fact that I was abroad and I also had an extra issue with a bank to withdraw, the lights changed. Eventually I got 1/5 because up to 10mm. With a transfer I could do it every time ... and then because of my stranger ... because of gambling ... But also because I did not know how to chase it ... They did all this together and in some days I played the rest I lost them. Since then other withdrawals Also big I have never had an issue again. They never set limits for me. I consider it the worst they can do to me and I would leave any company for such a reason.

I generally want to say something. I have been following hundreds of similar articles like yours here for about 10 years for all companies. From the rarest to the top. Up to k 365 k stoiximan. You will tell me where I want to end up. The fact that this happened to you in this company does not mean that it is done well for everyone. Of course this does not mean that it makes her Good, nor does it diminish your law if you have it. I just mention it. He looks like a dentist. They say about one who will have so many dissatisfied customers. I have been playing stoiximan for years. When I had won 5 digits how much ... in combination with the fact that I was abroad and I also had an extra issue with a bank to withdraw, the lights changed. Eventually I got 1/5 because up to 10mm. With a transfer I could do it every time ... and then because of my stranger ... because of gambling ... But also because I did not know how to chase it ... They did all this together and in some days I played the rest I lost them. Since then other withdrawals Also big I have never had an issue again. They never set limits for me. I consider it the worst they can do to me and I would leave any company for such a reason.
I do not think that your quote contributed to anything substantial in the friend's problem with novibet but ok .. That is, because you write them a little confused, your issue was that they would send you the money in installments instead of everything together or you tell us that did they eat 40kg? And then if you do well, did you even continue to play there? Probably something I did not understand well ...!
Anyway on the issue with novibet, unfortunately you got involved with karagats..And in fact with a convenience store..At least with the information you have provided us..It is understood that you will make complaints to them at the same time, look somewhere where they are sponsors on a site, maybe transfer the whole story to them ..Maybe they can help you, maybe..You wrote it well here anyway because in respective issues in the past a solution has been given but from what I read above there is no communication with the specific company ..

I do not think that your quote contributed to anything substantial in the friend's problem with novibet but ok .. That is, because you write them a little confused, your issue was that they would send you the money in installments instead of everything together or you tell us that did they eat 40kg? And then if you do well, did you even continue to play there? Probably something I did not understand well ...!
Anyway on the issue with novibet, unfortunately you got involved with karagats..And in fact with a convenience store..At least with the information you have provided us..It is understood that you will make complaints to them at the same time, look somewhere where they are sponsors on a site, maybe transfer the whole story to them ..Maybe they can help you, maybe..You wrote it well here anyway because in respective issues in the past a solution has been given but from what I read above there is no communication with the specific company ..
I wrote them in the live chat of foxbet.gr which advertises novibet as a big innovative company. I neither cursed nor insulted, I only wrote the real facts. Do you know what they did? Not only did they not help me, not only did they delete my message, but they blocked me and from above I could not rewrite anything. And there are people now who are informed about the bet from this site. Just mercy.

I wanted to tell my friend that there is no company that in its many years of operation does not have dissatisfied customers and I mentioned my own example. I'm afraid if the friend really did not do something, maybe he came from time to time from another ip (friend's relative etc) where he was also playing ... or they registered from the same ip. this is always a mystery to what happens as the company can click there for double accounts-especially if it has money to lose. now in my one question there are three independent things. the withdrawal up to 10km. euro is in the program k legal. from there and beyond while I had long ago certified my account then me Cyprus. and the bank there refused withdrawals from companies. and we are talking about stoiximan.cy. moy zhtagan ejtra eggrafa h stoixhman ... they did not do what the bank gave me and time passed. when the first withdrawal of 10 was finally made..the manager there of the bank told me..I accepted it but I do not want any more. The fact that I was not a customer there for a long time counted - they did not know me, I did not have a salary there, deposits and withdrawals. bourgeois great story. he realized that I did not talk to any of the well-known bass and help ... it stuck in my mind that I will not take the bets..sure now that I think about it I did not have the patience and like a big gambler after all this I continued to play (something I had no intention of) and they finally disappeared. were another 45 thousand.

I saw on fb that the friend there says that his wife had written from the same ip. if he is the same.

I wrote them in the live chat of foxbet.gr which advertises novibet as a big innovative company. I neither cursed nor insulted, I only wrote the real facts. Do you know what they did? Not only did they not help me, not only did they delete my message, but they blocked me and from above I could not rewrite anything. And there are people now who are informed about the bet from this site. Just mercy.

dude, are you in a group on fb, you say that your wife was also written there? same ip especially in registrations is prohibited. They may not have told you in your conversations but all bettors say so in terms. from there and beyond no betting blocks you when you deposit. when you request to withdraw only. either they knew it before or they looked at it then. with the same email the name there they do not even let you register. . even that in the terms they say. that is, at any time they have the right to cross and search for evidence. in a few words I tell you that even if you did not play double ... even if you had no idea, for example, that your wife was registered from your house and you were both playing ... you are illegal. you will logically click on the fact 'because you / me let us register and why you let us bet. (note here that in all companies one can make hundreds of accounts without being blocked and playing) ... but they will click They will say that 'we then looked at it and checked the accounts in detail'. My opinion is that you are not right either intentionally or unknowingly and you will not find it. Now for the 365 you say and what you did, I do not know what was played there - maybe another scenario. but here in the forum you did not mention the issue with your wife at all as on fb. I think I should. I say again if it is you but probably you are because now someone uploaded it K IN FACT WITH THE SAME SCREENSHOT with the small name Antonis in a betting team. I gave you a similar answer there.

Last edited:
dude, are you in a group on fb, you say that your wife was also written there? same ip especially in registrations is prohibited. They may not have told you in your conversations but all bettors say so in terms. from there and beyond no betting blocks you when you deposit. when you request to withdraw only. either they knew it before or they looked at it then. with the same email the name there they do not even let you register. . even that in the terms they say. that is, at any time they have the right to cross and search for evidence. in a few words I tell you that even if you did not play double ... even if you had no idea, for example, that your wife was registered from your house and you were both playing ... you are illegal. you will logically click on the fact 'because you / me let us register and why you let us bet. (note here that in all companies one can make hundreds of accounts without being blocked and playing) ... but they will click They will say that 'we then looked at it and checked the accounts in detail'. My opinion is that you are not right either intentionally or unknowingly and you will not find it. Now for the 365 you say and what you did, I do not know what was played there - maybe another scenario. but here in the forum you did not mention the issue with your wife at all as on fb. I think I should. I say again if it is you but probably you are because now someone uploaded it K IN FACT WITH THE SAME SCREENSHOT with the small name Antonis in a betting team. I gave you a similar answer there.
Which woman did you find? What are you talking about? Do you now believe that only I have an issue with this company, and that what you are reading about money that it has committed has to do with me? So do not know that many people have a problem with novibet. I still have to tell you that your examples are completely unfortunate, companies have nothing to do with dentists. If a company eats money illegally and for no reason from a player, it will eat from many others because it is simply a cafe. The friend rightly told you that you do not contribute to anything with what you say. So if you do not have something to say, it's better to stop here

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...