novibet and paypal

johnc

7 Dec 2021
Does anyone have experience with withdrawing from novibet to paypal account? I made the mistake of making my initial deposit from a different email than the one I have at Novibet and now my account has been deactivated and I am still waiting for the money to be deposited

Nikoskour11

16 Jan 2022
Does anyone have experience with withdrawing from novibet to paypal account? I made the mistake of making my initial deposit from a different email than the one I have at Novibet and now my account has been deactivated and I am still waiting for the money to be deposited

Away from novibet ....

bethunter

12 Ion 2021
They want attention with these emails being the same in betting and in paypal, paysafe etc. because other companies have found a system and are closing accounts.

Predictions

• 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Asteras Tripolis - Apollon Smyrni
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Blackburn - Middlesbrough
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Almeria - Eibar
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • OEM Panathinaikos OPAP - Iraklis
  • Tomorrow 25-01-2022
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cleveland Cavaliers - New York Knicks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Phoenix Suns - Utah Jazz
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 06:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Australian Open
  • 06:00
    Eurosport 2
    • Australian Open
  • 08:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Australian Open
  • 08:00
    Eurosport 2
    • Australian Open
  • 10:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Fritz - Tsitsipas
  • 10:00
    Eurosport 2
    • Australian Open
  • 12:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Australian Open
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • makxax Forum Bot:
    User makxax started a new topic called "CARDINALLIOS TIPS" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Despite the important absences, our team had a great victory. Of course, you do not consider the absence of the one who is on the bench
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "FC # 18: GROUP B: 22th game"in IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 18: A GROUP: 22st match" in the IFC Competition.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Dusan Vlahovic and Ricardo Saponara, who are not in Fiorentina's mission for tomorrow (23/1, 13:30) game with Cagliari, were diagnosed with the virus.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have doubts about Vlahovic, now that he is preparing to get a transfer. unless he gets it at the end of the season
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
    User Costas1974 started a new topic called "Let's bet ... 23.01.22" in the Football Predictions.
  • G Forum Bot:
    User g12n started a new topic called "novibet problems without update" in the Announcements - Support.
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
    The biggest certainty of each ticket will be the penalty in a PAOK match. Let's take advantage of it as it happens
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Those without a penalty can not. Nor is Olympiacos such a mercy
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
    So far it was almost everything. See where the Romanian cat trains them to mark hands and how to fall for the VAR
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    10 penalties so far PAOK put the current total of 11, Olympiakos only 4 penalties
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the issue of course is not how many penalties each team gets but whether it is a penalty or not each case ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    half and more is not what we are talking about now
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    only in this way do they keep them in the game so that the league is also interesting
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    think about what was happening in the old days before VAR ....:p: ROFLMAO:: prison:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes with something Karagounides, Basinades orgies : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    especially the first one had been taken even to Portugal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    when should i get it? when did the Euro rise ????
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    to make your cross and ask us to bring out many Karagounis not only in football but in Greek sports in general
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and Georgatos, Karapialides, Alexandrides to say the least
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Where to go now, everyone, fruit and perfumes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Kara's quality and ethos cannot be compared to the ones you wrote
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In other news, pagans in Turkey are now playing for their salvation. Bacacetas will win the championship at the end
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And he can not want to lose it ....
    PANATHA PANATHA: And he can not want to lose it ....