Novibet: it bothers me and doesn't pay me

libero 1987

3 IOL 2020
I have been a customer of NOVIBET for several years.
On June 8, I played two bets and won two free bets of 25 euros.
Trying to bet them forced me to bet with a maximum odds of 1,03.
I did not get an answer to my repeated annoyances.
I decided to take my money and leave.
They asked me for a photo of a mobile account and photos, not in a hurry, as in security, keeping the identity next to the person and while my love was identifying.
I sent what they asked for but since June 9 my account has been blocked for security reasons and they tell me not to hurry.
I will not leave it like this because I am not the first to do so.
Thank you for your patience.

libero 1987

3 IOL 2020

Stavroula S.
(Novibet)
July 7, 2020, 10:36 a.m. EEST
Dear tilrogas,

We inform you that your official complaint # 2020062906 has been checked.

After your case, I would like to inform you that the investigation of your account has been completed. The Department of Security concluded that there had been a serious breach of the following terms and conditions:

# 2.7Customers are only allowed to open one account. It is not allowed to open many accounts. If we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers have opened many accounts with us, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to freeze the customer's account or close the account immediately and the customer will lose all his profits. Customers should also note that their initial deposits will not be refunded. Customers are also liable to the company for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.

# 2.8 We do not specifically allow our customers to do any of the following:
• To act on behalf of another person or third party.
• Deposit of money derived from criminal activity.
• To deposit money by credit card which the customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receive money from this card in any other way in conflict with a third party.
• Use their player account or third parties in any way to legitimize revenue from illegal activities or for any other illegal purpose.
• To use VPNs, intermediary servers, Tor Browsers, IP blockers or any type of software or service used to manipulate or hide their location. This is strictly prohibited and Novibet reserves the right to close accounts, cancel any open bets and return any deposits minus any withdrawals, if we believe that a customer uses such a method.

Having stated the previous, your account was permanently deactivated and the available cash amounts of € 107,48 were removed.

If you think you want to raise further disagreement, you can request an external settlement from an alternative dispute resolution, such as the independent betting service. IBAS will act as ADR for Novibet in relation to all players and not in its capacity as a regulator.

Greetings,...........
As you can see, these are just fairy tales.
this is the third time I know personally
BLACK FROM NOVIBET

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
"If we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers have opened multiple accounts with us, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to freeze the customer's account or close the account immediately and the customer will lose all his profits. Customers They should also note that their initial deposits will not be refunded. Customers are also liable to the company for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud. "

I express this question once again. Can this abusive term stand in a Greek court?
Reactions: magon

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Miami Heat
  • Tomorrow 04-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - New Orleans Pelicans
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat