Novibet has blocked my account !!!

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Suddenly today at noon trying to access the account, I see that it was blocked. I am communicating with the chat where I will receive "in a little while". Shortly after, I received an email asking for cellphone and self-identification with no further explanation. I requested an immediate withdrawal of the amount (around $ 450) and informed that I reserved my legal rights. I have not yet received a reply, I have sent a small complaint to IBAS.

Any ideas for what's to come? I come from a family of lawyers, maybe some extras? Please someone who knows to let me know.

Thanks in advance

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Let me tell you something my friend. Have you ever bothered to read the terms and conditions before signing up for the company? What are your legal rights that you reserve? For us to understand.

I say from now on they won't give you one unless you do what they ask for and they will do very well. Why; Because you accepted it when you signed up!

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Let me tell you something my friend. Have you ever bothered to read the terms and conditions before signing up for the company? What are your legal rights that you reserve? For us to understand.

I say from now on they won't give you one unless you do what they ask for and they will do very well. Why; Because you accepted it when you signed up!
Is this a responsible answer, seriously? The terms and conditions of a shop and a shop? Do they go beyond the European laws and the Constitution of our country? I really asked for a serious response to a man who knows even the elementary.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Dude, whatever you say about me I've never been stolen for company here. On the contrary, when some said what was really wrong, they were told what to do and were paid. You are now starting and setting the Constitution and European law on the one hand, and on the other you do not admit that what the company did was within the terms you accepted. OK to move according to the Constitution and the European law? (English law applies to novibet) don't do what they ask for and if you get paid tell it and let us know!

PS Upload the print screen of IBAS's response when he answers, let's see how different they will be from what I am saying.

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Dude, whatever you say about me I've never been stolen for company here. On the contrary, when some said what was really wrong, they were told what to do and were paid. You are now starting and setting the Constitution and European law on the one hand, and on the other you do not admit that what the company did was within the terms you accepted. OK to move according to the Constitution and the European law? (English law applies to novibet) don't do what they ask for and if you get paid tell it and let us know!

PS Upload the print screen of IBAS's response when he answers, let's see how different they will be from what I am saying.
No matter what they asked for, I don't play revolutionary or stories, I just ask for further advice on next steps ...

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Well if you did what they asked you for then at some point in time I can't tell you exactly when, they will give you the money you deserve, as long as it has not done anything epileptic.

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Well if you did what they asked you for then at some point in time I can't tell you exactly when, they will give you the money you deserve, as long as it has not done anything epileptic.
What can be considered epileptic? I do not know about this and ask, for example, playing at different performances from other companies is considered epileptic?

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
They have the right and at their discretion to cancel them if they specifically want to if there are major divergences from other companies. If there are no major discrepancies and they are within reasonable limits they will pay for them. But if the difference is large then this term is covered by them.

4.12 All values ​​are subject to fluctuation and become stable at the time a bet is placed. We cannot be held responsible for any typographical, human or tangible error that results in any errors or omissions, including the announcement, publication or marking of prices or results, other than intentional or for bets that are accepted and contrary to our rules. In cases where a bet has been accepted on the basis of an incorrect price we reserve the right to cancel the bet.

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
If you sent a cellphone confirmation, your identity and self were waiting for them to process and reply again. You don't have to rush. They didn't ask for anything too extravagant at this time

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
If you sent a cellphone confirmation, your identity and self were waiting for them to process and reply again. You don't have to rush. They didn't ask for anything too extravagant at this time

Thanks a lot for the answer. Do you have a general picture of how long this process takes? because when it comes to login IDs are done in 5 minutes now they have noon waiting.

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
Maybe tomorrow they will answer reasonably. If you sent those hopefully asked you wouldn't be in trouble

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
Plaque company is novibet. One of the worst in the Greek market. They lure you in with some good odds but once you realize that you will get them money, they will cut you IMMEDIATELY, especially if you are playing a pre-game.

I remember that when I was cut off and I filed for withdrawal, I waited 7 days until I received something new for my claim. On the 8th day, I sent mail to see what was going on and only then they replied that they needed a selfie with a mobile ID and certificate. I'm curious to know how long it would take them to let me know if I didn't bother them. There are other companies that cut you fast (eg sportingbet), but at least they pay directly and don't ask you for a bunch of documents. I can show tolerance to a company that lets you play for a while and then asks you some sensible things, but it's a big challenge to set boundaries with you and then break your nerves to pay you.

PS. Once again I repeat that most company terms are junk and nothing more.
Last edited:
Reactions: magon

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
I was informed that "I will receive a newsletter about my account"

Anyone who knows what this practice means?

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
This "one of the worst in the Greek market" is funny to say. So which one is the best of the nubet on the Greek market? All companies will at some point put limits on you or close your account or keep profits you gained by violating the terms you signed. If a company does it in 1 year is it better than what it will do in 10 days? Difficult. This is the Greek market and with these terms we play.

That's why no company is on the plaque, ALL ARE ALL USEFUL when you eat away from the company you are in and you have to look for another.

There is no Constitution, no law and no laws. That's right, the terms of each bookmaker. In the terms you sign up for when you sign up, you strongly agree that they have the right to do whatever they want and whenever they want.

So you will execute their orders, wait as long as they like and if they do they will give you your money. You usually get your money back after going through the temptations and the capsules (for which you signed up to agree to them). There are also some who didn't get it, but they usually made good bastards.

And though somebody will find himself writing to the left that it is not right to oppose doing rubbish, let's remember that HE chose each nominee, they didn't force him to play in that company. Whenever anything is unfair in the end

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
Is this a responsible answer, seriously? The terms and conditions of a shop and a shop? Do they go beyond the European laws and the Constitution of our country? I really asked for a serious response to a man who knows even the elementary.
Suddenly today at noon trying to access the account, I see that it was blocked. Communicate with the chut whereby with rudeness and rudeness you receive a "you will receive a little less". Shortly after, I received an email asking for cellphone and self-identification with no further explanation. I requested an immediate withdrawal of the amount (around € 450) and informed that I reserved my legal rights. I have not yet received a reply, I have sent a small complaint to IBAS.

Any ideas for what's to come? I come from a family of lawyers, maybe some extras? Please someone who knows to let me know.

Thanks in advance
If you were simply asked for the details without locking him in, he would tell you that you are likely to get paid. As soon as they locked him in, they probably ate the money.
You're not going to tip, do what you are supposed to do but don't lose your sugar. These are the terms of the game, and we have to agree to respond as soon as we register.
In fact, this company does what its friend said before and a methodical player can make money with the returns he makes but the withdrawals are forbidden ...
Reactions: magon and GATHS

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
This "one of the worst in the Greek market" is funny to say. So which one is the best of the nubet on the Greek market? All companies will at some point put limits on you or close your account or keep profits you gained by violating the terms you signed. If a company does it in 1 year is it better than what it will do in 10 days? Difficult. This is the Greek market and with these terms we play.

That's why no company is on the plaque, ALL ARE ALL USEFUL when you eat away from the company you are in and you have to look for another.

There is no Constitution, no law and no laws. That's right, the terms of each bookmaker. In the terms you sign up for when you sign up, you strongly agree that they have the right to do whatever they want and whenever they want.

So you will execute their orders, wait as long as they like and if they do they will give you your money. You usually get your money back after going through the temptations and the capsules (for which you signed up to agree to them). There are also some who didn't get it, but they usually made good bastards.

And though somebody will find himself writing to the left that it is not right to oppose doing rubbish, let's remember that HE chose each nominee, they didn't force him to play in that company. Whenever anything is unfair in the end
Well, buddy, what you say is not true, you speak in terms of the Bachelor style "anyone who comes into your house is illegally entitled to kill him". What to do, not least in what you say, here are private agreements between two parties that agree, in the courtrooms they are worth a piece of paper. The consumer has rights and there are competent authorities to protect them. Simply and secularly: "I shall not have the eyes of the virgin, if I feel that I have been wronged I have every right to appeal where I judge and to be judged on the basis of laws and rules, not on the basis of a condition and condition"

these with respect always
Reactions: FunBet

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Well, buddy, what you say is not true, you speak in terms of the Bachelor style "anyone who comes into your house is illegally entitled to kill him". What to do, not least in what you say, here are private agreements between two parties that agree, in the courtrooms they are worth a piece of paper. The consumer has rights and there are competent authorities to protect them. Simply and secularly: "I shall not have the eyes of the virgin, if I feel that I have been wronged I have every right to appeal where I judge and to be judged on the basis of laws and rules, not on the basis of a condition and condition"

these with respect always
Okay the melodrama is okay but the truth is that Novibet tells you "you will go into my house without shoes and if you do anything else that breaks me I have the right to throw you out with the kicks". You sign this, neither dead nor guns and firearms.

Go to as many courts as you like and chase as many as you want. For the 450 euros you owe you will have to pay 4500 to tell you that you can't do it.

Here there are companies that owe hundreds of thousands of euros in total to their players and have never found a legal person responsible for the company to sue. And you are going to do stories in the net for 450 euros that have never been stolen, they are just going to ask you to send 150 photos and other evidence to give them (just like they have a right under the law and what you have signed) . There is no law limiting what they can ask you for. From certification through viber, skype etc until you get close to see you, everything is open. Do it and you will see it. Unfortunately, on one hand the player is not protected by any laws, on the other all companies are subsidiaries of companies subject to other rights and laws and all cases are referred there.

Be patient and what they say to you whether or not you get the 450 euros, or get your deposit back. There is nothing else on the horizon.
Reactions: dimouliz and Ertzan

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Okay the melodrama is okay but the truth is that Novibet tells you "you will go into my house without shoes and if you do anything else that breaks me I have the right to throw you out with the kicks". You sign this, neither dead nor guns and firearms.

Go to as many courts as you like and chase as many as you want. For the 450 euros you owe you will have to pay 4500 to tell you that you can't do it.

Here there are companies that owe hundreds of thousands of euros in total to their players and have never found a legal person responsible for the company to sue. And you are going to do stories in the net for 450 euros that have never been stolen, they are just going to ask you to send 150 photos and other evidence to give them (just like they have a right under the law and what you have signed) . There is no law limiting what they can ask you for. From certification through viber, skype etc until you get close to see you, everything is open. Do it and you will see it. Unfortunately, on one hand the player is not protected by any laws, on the other all companies are subsidiaries of companies subject to other rights and laws and all cases are referred there.

Be patient and what they say to you whether or not you get the 450 euros, or get your deposit back. There is nothing else on the horizon.
Brother account winner is with a lot of deposits / withdrawals totaling -800 (profit without 450 means). Now that he's been blocked because of my subversive effects yesterday, 1st Ukrainian handball, African Cup and 1st Ukrainian dance what to say. and we're talking about max betting at 50-60 euros. I find it funny
  • Sad
Reactions: Grim Reaper

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: you don't give them to them ... it takes them whenever the dpg wants ......