Novibet has blocked my account !!!

al kapone

5 Feb 2020
This "one of the worst in the Greek market" is funny to say. So which one is the best of the nubet on the Greek market? All companies will at some point put limits on you or close your account or keep profits you gained by violating the terms you signed. If a company does it in 1 year is it better than what it will do in 10 days? Difficult. This is the Greek market and with these terms we play.

That's why no company is on the plaque, ALL ARE ALL USEFUL when you eat away from the company you are in and you have to look for another.

There is no Constitution, no law and no laws. That's right, the terms of each bookmaker. In the terms you sign up for when you sign up, you strongly agree that they have the right to do whatever they want and whenever they want.

So you will execute their orders, wait as long as they like and if they do they will give you your money. You usually get your money back after going through the temptations and the capsules (for which you signed up to agree to them). There are also some who didn't get it, but they usually made good bastards.

And though somebody will find himself writing to the left that it is not right to oppose doing rubbish, let's remember that HE chose each nominee, they didn't force him to play in that company. Whenever anything is unfair in the end
My friend because I am playing this year I have an experienced relative of course and somebody else is but the only one who can steal you whenever he wants. 10-50-100-500 and go and steal you like that ...

al kapone

5 Feb 2020
Suddenly today at noon trying to access the account, I see that it was blocked. Communicate with the chut whereby with rudeness and rudeness you receive a "you will receive a little less". Shortly after, I received an email asking for cellphone and self-identification with no further explanation. I requested an immediate withdrawal of the amount (around € 450) and informed that I reserved my legal rights. I have not yet received a reply, I have sent a small complaint to IBAS.

Any ideas for what's to come? I come from a family of lawyers, maybe some extras? Please someone who knows to let me know.

Thanks in advance

i totally agree they are unacceptable and very aristocratic .... unfortunately the worst company ever !!!! wish you got your money but unfortunately once your account is blocked your chances are not over

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
If you were simply asked for the details without locking him in, he would tell you that you are likely to get paid. As soon as they locked him in, they probably ate the money.
To have the account logically have something powerful to claim true non-breach of terms, otherwise you would have a limit ... and you would have done the rest ... to pay you.
There is no Constitution, no law and no laws. That's right, the terms of each bookmaker. In the terms you sign up for when you sign up, you strongly agree that they have the right to do whatever they want and whenever they want.

So you will execute their orders, wait as long as they like and if they do they will give you your money. You usually get your money back after going through the temptations and the capsules (for which you signed up to agree to them). There are also some who didn't get it, but they usually made good bastards.
You need to know what you CAN'T do from what they tell you and get paid. I personally and others here have been paid without doing what they were asked to do. And I can make my product available on the internet and in the terms of the sale write that Greek law is in force, and of course Greek law will apply once the other party accepts it BUT when I have permission to sell my product to another country, on my own terms, at the same time I have accepted that my actions will be in accordance with the law of the host country !!! otherwise I will have sanctions in the host country under the law of the host country. So this about English law does not apply to everything and do not present it as a rule! Asking you for your bank account card -skrill etc, with the settlement of a bet not the same thing the second case has to do with a clear dispute over the service and it is the law of England. In the first case you just tell them the right way to make a gargle and pay you.
But I wish I could disagree on something else! :)
Reactions: FunBet

goal2

25 Apr 2016
No matter what they asked for, I don't play revolutionary or stories, I just ask for further advice on next steps ...
The best next step is when you re-subscribe to another bet to make it through the banner of a well-known site that advertises it. my opinion can achieve better and more immediate results than any EGAE MGA IBAS authority. I have had 2 times tell my company that they will check the documents I have sent them, but it will be over two weeks after the audit. i asked them for help right after, par even though I didn't sign up for their banners they told me they would make an exception for me, they contacted the company, and managed to get paid the same day, after 2-3 hours on both occasions.Once you've written here, infobeto if i remember well had a banner of novibet, i don't know if she still advertises it, she asked.
Last edited:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
The best next step is when you re-subscribe to another bet to make it through the banner of a well-known site that advertises it. my opinion can achieve better and more immediate results than any EGAE MGA IBAS authority. I have had 2 times tell my company that they will check the documents I have sent them, but it will be over two weeks after the audit. i asked them for help right after, par even though I didn't sign up for their banners they told me they would make an exception for me, they contacted the company, and managed to get paid the same day, after 2-3 hours on both occasions.Once you've written here, infobeto if i remember well had a banner of novibet, i don't know if she still advertises it, she asked.
A question.

If the page you asked for help came back with the answer "We talked to the company you have actually abused a term and that's why they can't pay you and have proof that we can't do something about it" what would you answer them?

goal2

25 Apr 2016
A question.

If the page you asked for help came back with the answer "We talked to the company you have actually abused a term and that's why they can't pay you and have proof that we can't do something about it" what would you answer them?
In that case, thank you to everyone who was well disposed to help you, no matter if it was effective or not. they also found people who didn't care about me.
Reactions: kerkireos

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
In that case, thank you to everyone who was well disposed to help you, no matter if it was effective or not. they also found people who didn't care about me.
I'm really happy and I want to believe that you would have done it no matter what the amount.

But the managers (the senior ones because I can't help here) stopped doing so. The reason? What you wrote towards the end was rude and ungrateful, and to a large extent they stopped working.
I could write many examples for hours. But as a Chinese proverb says "A picture of a thousand words" so I'll go 9 years before you see examples and judge for yourself whether the managers did right or wrong.: sign:

https://www.infobeto.com/forum/thre...ΑΚΥΡΩΣΕΙΣ-ΚΕΡΔΙΣΜΕΝΩΝ-ΣΤΟΙΧΗΜΑΤΩΝ-sos.102429/ After reading everything in message 92 you will find the indignation and from there it stopped working

Please just don't resurrect me any locals from there writing and replying :p

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
However, as far as I'm concerned I'm not in the mood to ask for help from any sites because I haven't breached any terms, so for my good luck before blocking I was able to clear all my winning bets beforehand. If I lose my money, the effect is that CSKA won what to say ... they laughed and the cements
Reactions: al kapone

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
After a lot of pressure and tight branding this morning, I was reduced to a temporary deactivation and under scrutiny for security reasons, and I ask all of them here the terms and conditions:

Am I not entitled to know the word?

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Now that is why you do it? Because many have said terms and conditions immediately get a sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: dimouliz

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Now that is why you do it? Because many have said terms and conditions immediately get a sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My brother-in-law's humorous disposition, so basically the only business written against my "claims" were terms and conditions that I accepted.

Whatever the uncertain answer I received, I sought specific explanations and came in contact with ibas where I opened a dispute.

Because I get messages and I know that there are homeopaths, whenever there is any development I will update.

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Ibas replied to you; it can all take months to know if you want to read it immediately
I have understood it, though one acquaintance told me about a term that says a maximum account checking time of 8 weeks. Novi answered yet another time that this process is time-consuming.

As for ibas in a personal email that I sent a reply with some advice, beyond that despute is a specific procedure you do after registering on their page, you write everything you attach everything (chats, screenshots etc).

I was lucky because when the account was shut down I was not thrown off the page I was in so I was able to keep a record of everything (balances, bets and the like) when I really had nothing to fear and would do it to the end.

#mexritelous

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
This obviously refers to the friend:

10.2.2 All complaints will be filed within one business day of submission. The Customer Service Department informs you of the official registration number of your complaint. Keep in mind that we have 8 weeks to investigate your complaint and make our final decision.

Whenever theoretically at least 8 weeks after closing, they should at least tell you the reason and what the money is in the account.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
After a lot of pressure and tight branding this morning, I was reduced to a temporary deactivation and under scrutiny for security reasons, and I ask all of them here the terms and conditions:

Am I not entitled to know the word?
Obviously you know the logo will tell you and you know what you did.

It has been almost 10 years since the rumors and discussions on the terms have taken place. They simply shut down and give no account to anyone.

They will quote you X, who says that they have a right to do what they like and that their conversation is over.

You think you have rights and good, but human rights have ended here and this year on this planet

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
Obviously you know the logo will tell you and you know what you did.

It has been almost 10 years since the rumors and discussions on the terms have taken place. They simply shut down and give no account to anyone.

They will quote you X, who says that they have a right to do what they like and that their conversation is over.

You think you have rights and good, but human rights have ended here and this year on this planet
Well, buddy, well, but they were all in the case (I mean), so I'll tell you about the story of two cases where I signed terms and conditions (against companies in front of them that are bigoted in the end).

1) airline that paid compensation for lost flight (although in principle it referred to weather conditions)
2) Camera repaired for malfunctioning outside warranty only and only because they did not report it to their first inspection.

Whenever I close with a note of optimism, because I have a feeling that there are so many parrots, my money, which I legitimately won after bets that the company itself settled on, I would take them either thanks or not.

And I have really taken it personally, I am not worried about spending more than I owe, just to be fair.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Well, buddy, well, but they were all in the case (I mean), so I'll tell you about the story of two cases where I signed terms and conditions (against companies in front of them that are bigoted in the end).

1) airline that paid compensation for lost flight (although in principle it referred to weather conditions)
2) Camera repaired for malfunctioning outside warranty only and only because they did not report it to their first inspection.

Whenever I close with a note of optimism, because I have a feeling that there are so many parrots, my money, which I legitimately won after bets that the company itself settled on, I would take them either thanks or not.

And I have really taken it personally, I am not worried about spending more than I owe, just to be fair.
I didn't tell you anywhere that you wouldn't get your money. From the beginning what I told you was to do what you say and be patient to get it. If you go against it and start refusing to send the documents you want, then you will perpetuate the issue and go much further.

If the NoviBet is what you are saying here, then you will have difficult upheavals. There is a company that sent me money for 2 years until I am debited, there is also a company that took me a thousand dollars and disappeared.

mackis

11 Feb 2020
I also have my own problem with Novibet.
As of December 11th when I tried to withdraw my account was closed. They then asked me and I sent them exactly what they asked for. Since then I have been sending them emails every 2 weeks and they have replied to me, which is a lengthy process.
I've read that many have sent you with the same problem. Did you finally get paid or steal the money?

dimouliz

5 Feb 2020
I also have my own problem with Novibet.
As of December 11th when I tried to withdraw my account was closed. They then asked me and I sent them exactly what they asked for. Since then I have been sending them emails every 2 weeks and they have replied to me, which is a lengthy process.
I've read that many have sent you with the same problem. Did you finally get paid or steal the money?
I am still pushing on a daily basis, in a phone call that I was told would receive a response within a week and that I would not have to lose my earnings.

If so, are we talking about a great deal?

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • UEFA Champions League 2019-2020
  • 13:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Daily
  • 21:05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Daily
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD