Novibet has blocked my account !!!

mackis

11 Feb 2020
I am still pushing on a daily basis, in a phone call that I was told would receive a response within a week and that I would not have to lose my earnings.

If so, are we talking about a great deal?
Almost everything you and k have kept. I haven't tried to complain on the phone yet. I will probably try that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
A little irrelevant as a response to a friend's problem, but this condition that the company bears no responsibility for any error in performance is the most outrageous.

That is, if the trader is sleeping on you, the company is not to blame. Will they even make us file a lawsuit with the trader to pay us? Like going to the supermarket, getting the wrong price for a product, and coming home to take it back because it went wrong and it is nothing to hurt the supermarket to get hurt ...

Since the state gives licenses to such companies, can it not establish a framework of rules and prevent the company from doing what they like?

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I also have my own problem with Novibet.
As of December 11th when I tried to withdraw my account was closed. They then asked me and I sent them exactly what they asked for. Since then I have been sending them emails every 2 weeks and they have replied to me, which is a lengthy process.
I've read that many have sent you with the same problem. Did you finally get paid or steal the money?
make a complaint to IBAS
Reactions: mackis

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
A little irrelevant as a response to a friend's problem, but this condition that the company bears no responsibility for any error in performance is the most outrageous.

That is, if the trader is sleeping on you, the company is not to blame. Will they even make us file a lawsuit with the trader to pay us? Like going to the supermarket, getting the wrong price for a product, and coming home to take it back because it went wrong and it is nothing to hurt the supermarket to get hurt ...

Since the state gives licenses to such companies, can it not establish a framework of rules and prevent the company from doing what they like?
All companies have their own terms. You have the illusion that only novibet does this.
just some of them usually pay you for their mistakes and don't change them later (snap, bwin, championsbet, netbet), some change you and don't give you money (novibet,betshop,stoiximan although the last one makes blatant mistakes and rarely fails to pay), and some change it if they get too bored to pay (bet365).

as far as the state is concerned only with the mortar, that is, the taxes. is not interested in the player

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
All companies have their own terms. You have the illusion that only novibet does this.
just some of them usually pay you for their mistakes and don't change them later (snap, bwin, championsbet, netbet), some change you and don't give you money (novibet,betshop,stoiximan although the last one makes blatant mistakes and rarely fails to pay), and some change it if they get too bored to pay (bet365).

as far as the state is concerned only with the mortar, that is, the taxes. is not interested in the player
When I say a state, I do not mean only Greece because such terms are pan-European. But since Popol plays and loses no such terms, he doesn't even read them online.

The term with the wrong odds applies to all if I'm not mistaken, I don't book Novibet, I book them all. Personally the 365 has made me numbers like that but it did well for me when I woke up on other occasions.
Reactions: nklaps

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
When I say a state, I do not mean only Greece because such terms are pan-European. But since Popol plays and loses no such terms, he doesn't even read them online.

The term with the wrong odds applies to all if I'm not mistaken, I don't book Novibet, I book them all. Personally the 365 has made me numbers like that but it did well for me when I woke up on other occasions.
First of all like for the term "alarm clock". I had a long time to listen to him! :)

Green stayed with me one summer when I was playing something double 2.5 under ... Tasmania did the same to me. An under 2.5 of 11.00 when he saw it came out paid me ... 5.00 and told me it was "obviously wrong at 11.00" and such.
In the phone conversations with the Company and given that I had already played another under 2.5 and that there somewhere around 10.00 (and the match was the next), I told them (not at all kindly) "do you want to tell me from now on whether tomorrow is an obvious mistake or you will wait to see the result first"?
In order not to get upset they wanted to give me a ... bonus 25 Euro! They could certainly shoot me.

You don't go out with them.
You lose a crown, Letters win.
Just accept it as it is.
I wish they had only sheep for players. It would be their best.

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
First of all like for the term "alarm clock". I had a long time to listen to him! :)

Green stayed with me one summer when I was playing something double 2.5 under ... Tasmania did the same to me. An under 2.5 of 11.00 when he saw it came out paid me ... 5.00 and told me it was "obviously wrong at 11.00" and such.
In the phone conversations with the Company and given that I had already played another under 2.5 and that there somewhere around 10.00 (and the match was the next), I told them (not at all kindly) "do you want to tell me from now on whether tomorrow is an obvious mistake or you will wait to see the result first"?
In order not to get upset they wanted to give me a ... bonus 25 Euro! They could certainly shoot me.

You don't go out with them.
You lose a crown, Letters win.
Just accept it as it is.
I wish they had only sheep for players. It would be their best.
if you insisted and you made a complaint to IBAS you probably would have given you all the money you took from the change in performance. they initially offered me 50 euros in betting coupons, then they offered me 100, then 180 (which was the money they took me back), but I was already complaining to IBAS and I was reluctant to want them all, and 180 , in cash, and the coupons donated a bet, and they called me and told me they would give me, as long as I withdrew the complaint (and of course they recorded it). I got my 180 euros and withdrew the complaint.

and another member (I don't remember what he says) wrote that he got his own but they were all paid, so he went to IBAS.

do not give them. go to IBAS.

kikliakop

14 Feb 2020
for your sake, i opened a novibet account with username kikiakop in july 2019, i sent my identification documents and i was identified. All this time I was playing around with no issues making numerous vivawallet deposits and regular average volumes (20 to 100 euros on average) even on 29 January 2020, where I made a withdrawal of 490 euros, and the money went into the viva account in 2 hours. It all started when I got a lottery ticket last Sunday where I won 25 for 1700 euros. I was initially put on the account (eg 0,97 minutes max bet) when I asked for a 900 euro withdrawal (the rest I got for good). slot and see how it goes with the limits) I don't get the money. I asked for the 900 euro withdrawal with viva Wednesday 8.20 pm, last night after 24 hours I contacted them in chat, and they told me that the withdrawal is in the process of processing and checking. When I asked for a more specific timetable they didn't answer anything specific and they were trying to shut me down with the phrase there is something else to serve you. The consequence of this behavior was to make me angry and tell them that I was being unfairly wronged and that I was pregnant. The Chat Officer then informed me that my account had been self-locked for my own protection. When I complained he told me they were acting under the Legislation !!! following my own statement that gambling hurts me which is untrue as it emerges from chats, i have clearly stated that chats-dealing behavior confuses me. When I asked what would happen, with the rest of the money (1783-900 withdrawal = 873) they told me if they want to repay it too and I answered yes, and the conversation ended. Finally, yesterday they did not put it in, and I contacted Chatt again and asked when the money would be available and they told me within the next few days !!!!, without knowing the exact time. When I asked to find out how legitimate self-blocking is since I didn't ask for it or have a gamble, the answer I received was "we've let you know" meaning the answer to my previous chat supposedly for my own protection !!!. Today they have not put in the money and have not sent the slightest hint of asking for anything. In the light of the above I would like to ask you for your help and answer to the following questions - these are listed in the chat

1. How legitimate is a self-exclusion that I have not asked for while betting does not even raise my issue with the circumstances it took place? - I was not held liable for abuse, false information. Self-blocking I didn't ask for

2. Why they delay my money while they can do it in 2 hours from my previous withdrawal

3. For so many months that I was praised and fully identified, I was good for them because they didn't say anything

4. It is a coincidence that it all just started at 25 euro 1700

5. My deal has had 6-8 races in different races because they can accuse me and haven't done so yet.

6. If you mediate you will get angry anymore and they will eat up my money and what can I do
7. What to do when they haven't asked for anything for the past 2 days and how long to wait for the money to come while I know they can put it in 2 hours.

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
I play in three companies right now. Not large sums. I try to make 50 euros a week and I can afford it. Once I feel that I have a good management of my capital, my other concern is that I will go unnoticed.
I once thought that playing for 5 days is enough to stop them from doing so. From personal experience I tell you that it is not true. They don't want to lose a cent either.

So what am I doing to avoid the limit, time-consuming control of my data etc etc?

Always small withdrawals and sometimes after a good day. Always withdraw after a bad betting day.
Sporadic random livebets or a few euros thrown into slots.

Tell yourself no other idea

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
for your sake, i opened a novibet account with username kikiakop in july 2019, i sent my identification documents and i was identified. All this time I was playing around with no issues making numerous vivawallet deposits and regular average volumes (20 to 100 euros on average) even on 29 January 2020, where I made a withdrawal of 490 euros, and the money went into the viva account in 2 hours. It all started when I got a lottery ticket last Sunday where I won 25 for 1700 euros. I was initially put on the account (eg 0,97 minutes max bet) when I asked for a 900 euro withdrawal (the rest I got for good). slot and see how it goes with the limits) I don't get the money. I asked for the 900 euro withdrawal with viva Wednesday 8.20 pm, last night after 24 hours I contacted them in chat, and they told me that the withdrawal is in the process of processing and checking. When I asked for a more specific timetable they didn't answer anything specific and they were trying to shut me down with the phrase there is something else to serve you. The consequence of this behavior was to make me angry and tell them that I was being unfairly wronged and that I was pregnant. The Chat Officer then informed me that my account had been self-locked for my own protection. When I complained he told me they were acting under the Legislation !!! following my own statement that gambling hurts me which is untrue as it emerges from chats, i have clearly stated that chats-dealing behavior confuses me. When I asked what would happen, with the rest of the money (1783-900 withdrawal = 873) they told me if they want to repay it too and I answered yes, and the conversation ended. Finally, yesterday they did not put it in, and I contacted Chatt again and asked when the money would be available and they told me within the next few days !!!!, without knowing the exact time. When I asked to find out how legitimate self-blocking is since I didn't ask for it or have a gamble, the answer I received was "we've let you know" meaning the answer to my previous chat supposedly for my own protection !!!. Today they have not put in the money and have not sent the slightest hint of asking for anything. In the light of the above I would like to ask you for your help and answer to the following questions - these are listed in the chat

1. How legitimate is a self-exclusion that I have not asked for while betting does not even raise my issue with the circumstances it took place? - I was not held liable for abuse, false information. Self-blocking I didn't ask for

2. Why they delay my money while they can do it in 2 hours from my previous withdrawal

3. For so many months that I was praised and fully identified, I was good for them because they didn't say anything

5. My deal has had 6-8 races in different races because they can accuse me and haven't done so yet.

6. If you mediate you will get angry anymore and they will eat up my money and what can I do
7. What to do when they haven't asked for anything for the past 2 days and how long to wait for the money to come while I know they can put it in 2 hours.
make a complaint to IBAS

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

Obviously it's a problem to earn that much money for a small amount, but since you were all going well you could give yourself a margin 3-4 days before you make an attack.

I don't think there is any reason not to get paid, but here's the thing to wait for them to ask for some paperwork or just to be delayed like a scorpion. Patience.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
It won't cost you money I guarantee you'll be paid up to the last cent. Just make a little sub-module. It is controlled by IBAS and it is inappropriate for a lucky card not to pay you

goal2

25 Apr 2016
@goal2

Last time, however, the BetLaden user knows it. Of course, he was paid and pleased if the behavior was not paid in an unknown way. While the other seems to have an obligation, the managers apparently thought he should be helped.
The result did not work but a thank you for the interest was not heard.

Now the article (I had time to go in) and I read it with interest ..

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
novibet has taken it elsewhere. every day and somebody is blocking. it's over and my bettblobs look. wants the first one as the worst company and will probably take it. would be very interested in such a poll anyway. which is the worst company for you in your opinion
Reactions: FunBet

theosAntonis

17 Feb 2020
Which one is the worst is very relevant and depends on the criteria you set (how fast it limits, if it has no reward system, if it has very slow payments, if you get the oil to pay you, if you pay eventually, if you cancels out bets, if there are enough markets and good odds for your way of betting etc. I haven't figured out the worst yet. elementaries, if she dares to eat my money now, because it's a huge amount. The least bad is the snap rather. He let me win a lot, and when he limited me he put the money in my card, no joke.

As for Novi herself, that too is bad. It limited me without having to pick up a lot, but the limit was such that I was still playing something small. Then came the finishing touch of the style of 1 euro net profit in the Euroleague. This was a few months ago. I was never blocked like you, but I had no barrier. I pulled my money, they asked me what they ask for you too, that is, self-identification, mobile certification, screenshots. I sent them, accepted them and paid me the next day. Note that Novi accepted the selfie with the identity that he did not accept elementaries, and dismissed as "cloudy". God forbid
Reactions: FunBet

karateka97

20 Feb 2020
To give a note of optimism to those locked up by Novi.
While I was identifying normally and above, and playing as a gentleman, at some point while I was collecting a very large amount, playing mainly live, one morning my account was locked ...
They asked for proof of transactions with paysafe, face-to-face photography, and a mobile certificate. I sent in 2 minutes. However, they did not open my account.
I pushed Novi a lot, and I pushed a betting site from which I had learned the novibet, and through his banner I had written about it. This site contacted Novi and may have played a role.
I also sent myself other documents to convince them that it was me, to finish.
Overall I sent the six
ID, Driving License, ID Photo, Mobile Certificate, CAP paper, tax clearance, electricity bill, bill of lading and by paysafe + debit card screenshots because I filed in both ways, bank booklet, screenshot e Banking with iban, screenshot e Banking with debit card, screenshot e banking from the e statement that comes to me every month and maybe I forget something.
I had also appealed to ibas for a bet that had been canceled for me (Zaragoza PAOK basketball) and I was denied
150 € profit. As soon as the account was blocked, there was also a 2nd bet cancellation in the match Verona Juventus, where I was deprived of 1170 € profit. I updated the dispute to ibas and added a new email with new events.
Of course I had informed Novi about the ibas appeals. The day after, they opened my account, they told me to ask for withdrawals, which I asked for. The money came into my card a few days later, but made me a permanent barrier, which made no sense, since they had already set a terribly low limit, and a huge delay in live. I was mainly playing live.
So I'm probably the only one who seems to get paid. I hope you get paid too. I also expect ibas for canceled bets now. By far the worst company is Novi.

Patience to all and make everybody appeal to ibas

theosAntonis

17 Feb 2020
I had also appealed to ibas for a bet that had been canceled for me (Zaragoza PAOK basketball) and I was denied
150 € profit. As soon as the account was blocked, there was also a 2nd bet cancellation in the match Verona Juventus, where I was deprived of 1170 € profit. I updated the dispute to ibas and added a new email with new events.
What excuse did the bets make?

karateka97

20 Feb 2020
What excuse did the bets make?
Zaragoza when I played it to beat PAOK live, they said that the site had a problem and that it was wrong. I do not believe this of course. Just that day started the upward spiral. Alone, they all went on a train and decided to brake me rather hard. They gave me a free bet of 50 € to bail me out.
I had paid the bet normally and the cancellation as well as the email update came late at night.
For Verona and Juventus, we are talking about robbery. I played over 2,5 goals and shortly thereafter scored a goal for Verona. The goal has come at least 5 minutes after my bet and Novi, although initially paying it off naturally, 2 days later, when my account was temporarily blocked, sent an email saying the bet is out of time !!!! And he got the money back.
Does anyone really know where I can find the exact time that the Verona penalty kick was scored and the goal came? No matter what minute the goal came in. This is easy to find. I want the exact time to show this to ibas, and compare it to the time my bet was played, for which I have already sent the screenshot

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
Does anyone really know where I can find the exact time that the Verona penalty kick was scored and the goal came? No matter what minute the goal came in. This is easy to find. I want the exact time to show this to ibas, and compare it to the time my bet was played, for which I have already sent the screenshot
my friend, send a message to balaton. he'll be sure to tell you

panosgtr4460ab123

17 Jan 2020
guys the worst company is going to be the issue is to find a way to react I read different Ok forum here wants to protect legitimacy And well done but when a company comes out So wrong it works and then if you play it says you are illegal then it's my fault you make the wrong odds and then you quit Why not play them if she makes the mistake she makes the mistake I pay her

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • UEFA Champions League 2019-2020
  • 13:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Daily
  • 21:05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Daily
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD