Novibet has blocked my account !!!

goal2

25 Apr 2016
The one written for "fairness" and "legality" in the bet has more plaque than the comments on page 4. As a fast car enthusiast, early in the morning Wednesday I read as usual a group of fb for sportscars and I see a bug in the post with a black Corvette Z06. As you may already know, the driver of a 200+ km freeway regiment went over a 25-year-old motorcyclist killing him, and then spotted his car and stabbed it.Google to find details and the rolling was done 2-3 hours ago, and I can't find anything. the news never after so many hours in any news sites, they did not mention anything in the news releases !!! Finally on Thursday, the news was circulated online on the Internet, spoken on television, and even showed relatives and friends of the 25-year-old asking the world who has any information to report to the police. Some well-known sites reported that the car was trying to identify the Corvette driver. Probably this information would have come from the Police. Although the car had no license plates or chassis numbers, (5-10 such cars throughout Greece). On Saturday, a Corvette driver appeared at the police station, testified that he was about to testify and was released.
Think again.
Drunk driver who crashes with an uninsured car at 200 km / h, drives and kills a motorcyclist, abandons him and appears 3 days later. But he belongs to Athens' Elite and has a lot of money and "tips" to "oil", he even has a lawyer who will cook it by finding the windows of the law, since he seems to have phone calls and is covered by the police himself, all the journalists on all the news channels, who, two 24 hours later, quickly learned the news and started writing and say what they want to hear and read the world of perversions, etc., and some expect that there will be fairness in betting when companies that have big capital besides have "tips" even with politicians.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN BETWEEN. It is in the interest of millions of euros and there is little to no jurisdiction for a gambler who is struggling to make a few hundred thousand or thousands of euros himself.
Last edited:

goal2

25 Apr 2016
when those companies do not make those returns, but we do not want to play them. we're not stupid to play at 4,50 odds what someone gives us at 7,00 odds. if we don't want to play 7,00 to put 4,50 like everyone else.
and as you rightly said, it is not wise to play with the marinade. so you will learn the value it deserves
That is, it is now a high level of intelligent play that the "mari" does not play; And to my grandmother I will find such "return on value" each day. A 4,50 returns at 7.00 or 8,00+ and you do not know why the return was added, so 0 value when that happens, unless you are not only playing 7,00 but covering the table or bet365 (we are not talking about performance values ​​and smart play but arbitrage) I believe that only betting irrelevant will try to make a profit with this trophy. To play the forgotten 7.00 in a small company when he has dropped for example Pinakl or 365 at 4.50 ... From the "marias" you stand out if you play at 7.00 when it is everywhere 7,00 and you manage to win, if they justify you close odds later that turn 7.00 to 4,50, if it closes with 7.00 incorrectly in close odds and then the correct odds are formed at the start of the race, or if the odds are never formed but then you win and win. They have value and rightly every company when playing the forgotten 7s only once in 4,00:XNUMX, and you have to admit that you have been limited without complaining, as are those who aren't allowed to argue. , because some of these crooks together with the "crooks" pay for it and others who can and earn by playing straight.
Last edited:

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
My boy, you wouldn't sting it, just before you spoke it said that "mags, for the problems you are dealing with, we are responsible for myself and my friends and acquaintances, who have stolen over 1500 different companies and forced them to work the conditions that are now being stripped and stripped of you ". Be dumb first, and then stop it. Make your struggle and wherever it takes you, coming to put forward the meringue for your own personal warfare does not honor you.

Don't get stuck, but I'm sure you've been looking for Pakistanis, hospital patients, bars and whatever other lists you have and you have to find a selfie to get the money, never ...
Else begs ministers and elsewhere Pakistanis.

The sinless one I lay the stone first

PS.I do not attend his lawyer for cigarettes, I do not know what you personally might have, nor do I care, but it is certainly not only him and his "acquaintances" who were guilty of the fact that companies violated and imposed very strict conditions. I don't think you, and many others around here, are doing it all, you have been with the cross in your hand, especially if I judge from what you have occasionally written about the amount of money all these years (and well the ones that are it makes no sense, but keep the pretexts a little)

Attachments

Last edited:

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
That is to say, it is now a high level of intelligent play that the "marinade" does not play;
I do not know what you consider a marinade and what you consider irrelevant to the bet or not, but I know those from my environment, and I consider them irrelevant and belonging to the marinade, have no idea of ​​returns, rake, kava management, and they are all lost about 5 to 10 euros a day on average. 20 to 40 thousand yards in a decade each.
All of them, like I did in the early years when I was irrelevant, play at the agency snap or they only make money on 365 or the betting man and just play whatever it is, even if it is the worst performance on the market. Siga does not want to deposit with bet14, the interwetten, The goalbet, betrebels, mybet, magicbet, safebet, meridian bet etc (as long as they existed), because it has a better performance point. The mermaid never even knows these companies. The mermaid plays in the 2 well-known companies and the agency on the basis of what the neighbor told him in the cafe, what he thinks the match will come, what he reads in the forecasts, and there are those who believe in the dream and play single-handedly in a multitude of games with great odds to win a lot.

And a tip if you allow me.
You have a tendency to want to impose your playing style and tactics and reduce everything else.
We know you're going to be a winner and even a lot if I've understood it right, and you're doing well and keep doing it. There are other roads leading to Rome though. What is smart and right as a way of playing is determined by a single factor. Whether you win in the long run. As you win, you win as well as several others inside, each with his own tactic. You don't have to try to enforce your tactic as the only right one
Reactions: Ertzan and Fairplay

goal2

25 Apr 2016
Do you know what the theme is? That you are never going to listen to each other right away, and the only thing you realize is that I wanted to reduce you. I do not impose my own gameplay, nor do I reduce anyone. What I write when I disagree with a comment, like you do and you say your opinion. If I wanted to impose my own game, I would be happy to play with a match I have never done for my own reasons. If you think I dropped you because you are playing forgotten odds, I will tell you that and myself the same a few years ago for a year mouth, and believe me it is not as smart as in many matches it has no value at 7, these matches mathematically precise profit, let the saddest come from first bets, while it is possible depending on the company you play value and withstand many more bets. Besides, you are constantly complaining about companies, but you don't think that with this mod you play your points are always in the arb zone, you don't think that you value the trad you play them since you can't i admit that an arber shakes his rake (as an arber, he can't know if you don't cover or cover at another company at the same time, as long as you're playing in the zone band). Then you come here and constantly complain about the companies that limit you. Don't complain. You don't have to complain about the limit with the tramp you play. Things are just that. These are their terms. If they don't, don't play, go to an agency. OPAP in exchange - Asia.
Last edited:
Reactions: Grim Reaper

goal2

25 Apr 2016

PS.I do not attend his lawyer for cigarettes, I do not know what you personally might have, nor do I care, but it is certainly not only him and his "acquaintances" who were guilty of the fact that companies violated and imposed very strict conditions. I don't think you, and many others around here, are doing it all, you have been with the cross in your hand, especially if I judge from what you have occasionally written about the amount of money all these years (and well the ones that are it makes no sense, but keep the pretexts a little)
To see it? Now with what you're writing I can't help answering why you were wrong again. You mean that you can only make a lot of money out of betting only with "cheats"? To have the luck on his part or to simply know some of the championships better than the corporations and win them by playing them straight doesn't even cross your mind;
Reactions: loxagos mark

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
Do you know what the theme is? That you are never going to listen to each other right away, and the only thing you realize is that I wanted to reduce you. I do not impose my own gameplay, nor do I reduce anyone. What I write when I disagree with a comment, like you do and you say your opinion. If I wanted to impose my own game, I would be happy to play with a match I have never done for my own reasons. If you think I dropped you because you are playing forgotten odds, I will tell you that and myself the same a few years ago for a year mouth, and believe me it is not as smart as in many matches it has no value at 7, these matches mathematically precise profit, let the saddest come from first bets, while it is possible depending on the company you play value and withstand many more bets. Besides, you are constantly complaining about companies, but you don't think that with this mod you play your points are always in the arb zone, you don't think that you value the trad you play them since you can't i admit that an arber shakes his rake (as an arber, he can't know if you don't cover or cover at another company at the same time, as long as you're playing in the zone band). Then you come here and constantly complain about the companies that limit you. Don't complain. You don't have to complain about the limit with the tramp you play. Things are just that. These are their terms. If they don't, don't play, go to an agency. OPAP in exchange - Asia.
You stuck to the example with 7,00 from the previous message. In the message you quoted, I don't even mention it again.
In addition to the 7,00 example, there are several other examples in that message. It was just one example.
Contrary to what you have realized I am playing live, I am not forgetting 7 games of pre game. An example was. Simply because it contradicted what you believe to be the right way to play, and in relation to your own experience, you were stuck with this issue.
I replied to you in general, without mentioning something about the forgotten 7 aria, on the one hand because it was an example, on the other, because I don't play as I said, and you adhere to it. There are many roads leading to Rome. You may not be able to choose the right sevens, but may choose to. You're also talking about pre-game football. Don't just stick with your own betting patterns. There is something like 7 in the live basket when you lose enough of a team that not even four and a half should be. Malaga, Maccabi, Barcelona are the men who make the big difference.
Last edited:

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
To see it? Now with what you're writing I can't help answering why you were wrong again. You mean that you can only make a lot of money out of betting only with "cheats"? To have the luck on his part or to simply know some of the championships better than the corporations and win them by playing them straight doesn't even cross your mind;
It depends on what one considers enough money and what one interprets to the concepts of "straight" and "with the cross in hand".
Asia and bet fair etc etc that are not legal for Greece are considered straight and with the cross ???

Balaton

1 Nov 2008

Companies when you don't make jokes pay you can sometimes fall into any marketer but if you are right you will get paid. The terms they set are specific and if you analyze them objectively you will see that they are all right one by one. The right professional who has no intention of earning a profit from the company at the worst will eat out of the limelight, get paid and leave. And, of course, he knows that he'll eat up or close his account. The point is that those who go and do some well known shit like we do not do them are the suckers to give the account as long as possible and they are the cunning. This guy is not like that

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
It depends on what one considers enough money and what one interprets to the concepts of "straight" and "with the cross in hand".
Asia and bet fair etc etc that are not legal for Greece are considered straight and with the cross ???
1,10 of 365 in 80% of betfair matches can be 1,08 where in 1,08 you get 5% commission and at least + 25% premium charges at the end of one year. So tell me about the 365 who plays betfair does not go with the cross in his hand and puts himself against lay authorities? Because when you hit 1,08 when 365 gives 1,10 then you are a tougher trainer than the 365 trainer and when you see that they don't get it you keep on keeping it.
  • Love

goal2

25 Apr 2016
Do not confuse them. You have let it be understood for profit by deceiving the corporations, and I told you that it is done without deceit. you mentioned yes it becomes 100% legal if you have a relative for example and they play elsewhere or if you simply access technology on your pc.

goal2

25 Apr 2016
You stuck to the example with 7,00 from the previous message. In the message you quoted, I don't even mention it again.
In addition to the 7,00 example, there are several other examples in that message. It was just one example.
Contrary to what you have realized I am playing live, I am not forgetting 7 games of pre game. An example was. Simply because it contradicted what you believe to be the right way to play, and in relation to your own experience, you were stuck with this issue.
I replied to you in general, without mentioning something about the forgotten 7 aria, on the one hand because it was an example, on the other, because I don't play as I said, and you adhere to it. There are many roads leading to Rome. You may not be able to choose the right sevens, but may choose to. You're also talking about pre-game football. Don't just stick with your own betting patterns. There is something like 7 in the live basket when you lose enough of a team that not even four and a half should be. Malaga, Maccabi, Barcelona are the men who make the big difference.
The same thing is true even if it is for live. You play the forgotten performance before speculation falls on other companies, so trader sees live arbitrage. I did not say somewhere that you only earn pregame, nor that one is the only way to win. What I told you is that you are playing on the basis of how big corporations spend and you are immediately playing elsewhere before it falls, without you need to study the race.I will tell you that in order to study a race in pregame it takes at least 5 minutes to find out some details about the race, unless I have 60 to 140 odds instead of 7.00 (all companies) the double at Bursa-Gencler never needed there study something and you've decided in 1 second. Now if you can find within 1-2 seconds of live performance values, yes it's possible, but it's not called valuebetting but "I play arbitrage but only one part of what I believe in wrong "after playing based on how much you spend and how much you have.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

Did you say with any kind of crying out that my company was doing what it did to me? I've been told over 5000 euros and I agree that it is. All of you who want to make races and shout and cry for triplets do not understand anything that you have accepted.

Obviously with the cross in your hand when playing with bets it doesn't happen. It goes without saying that we were playing the forget-me-nots at 3.50 and 4.00 in the podium when Asia gave -0.5 1.025 to the stands, meaning we had a 3rd and 4th account in the bet365, BUT OVER OF ALL WE KNOW WE HAVE.

You cannot grieve when it pays you the forgotten 2,20 to 1.50. You can't complain when you play 250 and others have 25. You can't complain when you hit the highest price the company has and expect you to let them do it. You can't get upset when you have a regular buzzing bell while you know their arbors are being cut. What are you complaining about? You know what you were doing, waiting for a decision, and hoping that you would not lose your money and that you would be paid the best.

Me, that bothers me in your stupid behavior. And imagine there was a corporation, where I was earning lower than average returns, just because they offered the market I wanted (eg, Sri Lankan championships were not an easy pre-game). And they closed my account and downloaded the page and there was not even a legal person responsible for the company. We lost how much money I and others had. Other than to warn with a post that they are thieves, take out the money you are making, I cannot set myself to cry. It was my choice to play in such a blazing company. As I had once chosen the boobet (which we had been agitated for stealing in some extravagant odds) and with the help of its people, I was able to get my money back after 2 years (ship per month - 2 months specific amount) . So when you choose Nobles, golfers and the like, you can't be complacent. You play on their terms and wherever you go. Their traditions have no boundaries, they want fortunes so that they do not cause you problems. It is as if everybody is talking about working for him OPAP

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
After all, even in Asia there is a good chance of not paying any bets you made on reasons that could make a wrong return until he had a corner and it was too late for the trader to be notified (and not to score a goal or something The Match). They call you a simple abnormal bet and they send you to good. Gone are the days when you could make good money from Asia and Beaver. You can still, but very difficult.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
After all, even in Asia there is a good chance of not paying any bets you made on reasons that could make a wrong return until he had a corner and it was too late for the trader to be notified (and not to score a goal or something The Match). They call you a simple abnormal bet and they send you to good. Gone are the days when you could make good money from Asia and Beaver. You can still, but very difficult.
I guys wonder how you take the risk and open a second company account under another name
In order to get out of immediate blockage and not lose money you have to be a gangster and a hacker.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
The difference you have with the other 5 6 kids who take part in the discussion is that they have access to sites that pay for information while you do it yourself.
The goal is the same, you make the car yourself, the others rent the car.
Probably tired more and it's not easy at all and you certainly have a different deal from the best companies or the worst I don't know.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
I guys wonder how you take the risk and open a second company account under another name
In order to get out of immediate blockage and not lose money you have to be a gangster and a hacker.
You can also develop good relationships with non-betting neighbors who do not hesitate to open an account if they win something

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
It was not that old. Bwin betoto openings with own data and less

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
It goes without saying that we used to play in forget-me 3.50 and 4.00 in Paddy Power when Asia gave -0.5 1.025 in the stands.
beloved late indonesia and even more beloved paddy power which because i had english had never set a limit. There were literally these performance differences mentioned by Grim - not an exaggeration at all.
At this point I would like to mention something that I still wonder about, 10 years later. In one of the 4 accounts I had opened in paddy, (I had obviously been confused and) I had put the same EXACT items (except for a different phone) with a previous one. For some unexplained reason that I still do not understand, not only had he accepted me properly and let me use him regularly alongside the other !!!!! I swear to you wherever you want. I mean in the meantime it was with the same details, I got the news months later. Terrible things. From the really inexplicable.

: npaper:

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Darmstadt - Greuther Firth
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Freiburg - Leverkusen
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    X Forum Bot: Xr_raf has launched a new theme called "Deposit-vivawallet" in ...