Novibet has blocked my account !!!

goal2

25 Apr 2016
The difference you have with the other 5 6 kids who take part in the discussion is that they have access to sites that pay for information while you do it yourself.
The goal is the same, you make the car yourself, the others rent the car.
Probably tired more and it's not easy at all and you certainly have a different deal from the best companies or the worst I don't know.
What exactly is it? Can anyone tweak specific points as value or arb alerts that look for performance differences from company to company?

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
What exactly is it? Can anyone tweak specific points as value or arb alerts that look for performance differences from company to company?
The climber has what a difficult job to pay or not. You do not look diverted. He discovers the mistake in an outcome unknown championship for Bouk and offers it. The odds are 2.00 and the goalie with the net is 2.50.

(they have their honors these 2 for that i mention so much ink was spilled !!!)
Last edited:

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
The climber has what a difficult job to pay or not. You do not look diverted. He discovers the mistake in an outcome unknown championship for Bouk and offers it. The odds are 2.00 and the goalie with the net is 2.50.

You're probably the first case, and you do it for yourself. When you get the hunt for the buns, you probably get more out of the rest and reasonably personal.
But when the money stopped flowing we all had the same pull ...

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
last message from a local post that I write because we are tired of the world and it does not come out as always

1,10 of 365 in 80% of betfair matches can be 1,08 where in 1,08 you get 5% commission and at least + 25% premium charges at the end of one year. So tell me about the 365 who plays betfair does not go with the cross in his hand and puts himself against lay authorities? Because when you hit 1,08 when 365 gives 1,10 then you are a tougher trainer than the 365 trainer and when you see that they don't get it you keep on keeping it.
I have never had betfair, I do not understand these terms. what I meant when I said that you do not go with the cross in the hand is that everybody has just dipped a hand in the honey bin, either by opening an account with affiliates, or by opening accounts with companies that are not legitimate, or by stealing identities, whether they are counterfeits, or I don't know who else.
It is certainly not all hellish, but almost no one is a saint, nor does he go with the cross in his hand, namely to play under his own name only in legitimate Greek companies and nothing else.

Do not confuse them. You have let it be understood for profit by deceiving the corporations, and I told you that it is done without deceit. you mentioned yes it becomes 100% legal if you have a relative for example and they play elsewhere or if you simply access technology on your pc.
I didn't let anything get in the way. you understood you were wrong

The same thing is true even if it is for live. You play the forgotten performance before speculation falls on other companies, so trader sees live arbitrage. I did not say somewhere that you only earn pregame, nor that one is the only way to win. What I told you is that you are playing on the basis of how big corporations spend and you are immediately playing elsewhere before it falls, without you need to study the race.I will tell you that in order to study a race in pregame it takes at least 5 minutes to find out some details about the race, unless I have 60 to 140 odds instead of 7.00 (all companies) the double at Bursa-Gencler never needed there study something and you've decided in 1 second. Now if you can find within 1-2 seconds of live performance values, yes it's possible, but it's not called valuebetting but "I play arbitrage but only one part of what I believe in wrong "after playing based on how much you spend and how much you have.
you make assumptions again. I play what I think has a good chance of coming, one that is given a better performance than what I consider to be a real payoff, no matter if it's in an arb zone or not. just when i decide to play barcelona to turn the game around with oak, i'll play it for the best. And there are hardly any forgotten odds in live basketball. odds change every 5 seconds. special firmware that permanently shakes at 7,00 these others sheds 4,50 it does to throw you in the lens. rarely earns 7,00 after all. 2 out of 10 will be done. the value of the player is to find those 2 matches.

You cannot grieve when it pays you the forgotten 2,20 to 1.50. You can't complain when you play 250 and others have 25. You can't complain when you hit the highest price the company has and expect you to let them do it. You can't get upset when you have a regular buzzing bell while you know their arbors are being cut. What are you complaining about? You know what you were doing, waiting for a decision, and hoping that you would not lose your money and that you would be paid the best.

Me, that bothers me in your stupid behavior. And imagine there was a corporation, where I was earning lower than average returns, just because they offered the market I wanted (eg, Sri Lankan championships were not an easy pre-game). And they closed my account and downloaded the page and there was not even a legal person responsible for the company. We lost how much money I and others had. Other than to warn with a post that they are thieves, take out the money you are making, I cannot set myself to cry. It was my choice to play in such a blazing company. As I had once chosen the boobet (which we had been agitated for stealing in some extravagant odds) and with the help of its people, I was able to get my money back after 2 years (ship per month - 2 months specific amount) . So when you choose Nobles, golfers and the like, you can't be complacent. You play on their terms and wherever you go. Their traditions have no boundaries, they want fortunes so that they do not cause you problems. It is as if everybody is talking about working for him OPAP
You can make assumptions like goal1 by drawing your own conclusions
I don't remember getting stolen because you put me in the limo. no money i'm missing to steal. only mybet. everyone was easy to pay.
3rd. where did you find me playing in novi and golf etc? where did you get to grieve?
What I am doing is simply keeping companies accountable for the violations they commit, commenting on issues that others have raised. I have opened 2 themes (one for all) Beckop and one of the 365. I had my own and I was paid by both, and I kindly opened them because I got help from balaaton on one subject, and I suspect that the forum was mediated by Beckop)
. if you don't like it, don't read me. It's very simple. It is not mandatory

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
I generally speak not personally. Ask me something and I answer. We keep the companies and you, too, but I know that the terms of the game are what I am and just a warning.

Generally speaking the discussion is general, you personalize each answer. If you don't want a discussion but just to say yours, I won't answer it again.
Reactions: goal2

goal2

25 Apr 2016

I know what you are saying, I just asked you but you didn't understand it. You said the kids who commented on this blog have access to sites that pay for information while I can and I do it myself. What I asked you is what sites these kids are paying for. At arb alerts or on subscribers' tippers.

goal2

25 Apr 2016
It depends on what one considers enough money and what one interprets to the concepts of "straight" and "with the cross in hand".
Asia and bet fair etc etc that are not legal for Greece are considered straight and with the cross ???
Of course it is not excluded that he is on the straight. Do you know if the member of the forum who says he is playing there, has a cousin who stays in another country and takes his phone and plays it? Do you know at the moment if all members of the forum remain in Greece or are in another country with free access? Do you know if he is using a program that connects his computer to a foreign resident relative? Are they all illegal? To me they seem 100% legal.
That's about the legality you mentioned.
And I'll add some things about the cheating companies I mentioned in the first place to finish it. To win by playing the companies you mentioned with one account at a time is far more honorable than winning at soft bookmakers with 200 accounts at each company, whether friends or strangers. Now if you tell me that you are not playing with the following accounts, I will reply that if you are not playing now you will have to play tomorrow, after you win the corporations. Many, perhaps you, incorrectly think it's easier for someone to beat these companies and look forward to Bf returning to Greece. they play in small companies and they went there they had to do it or just want to keep their head quiet and pay everything they earn.
Last edited:
Reactions: Grim Reaper

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
I know what you are saying, I just asked you but you didn't understand it. You said the kids who commented on this blog have access to sites that pay for information while I can and I do it myself. What I asked you is what sites these kids are paying for. At arb alerts or on subscribers' tippers.
The 9 out of 10 arb alerts of course!
Reactions: Fairplay

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
A few days ago, however, IBAS awarded Novibet a prize for the year it left, so "good-bad" companies cannot be discussed. There are companies that do it for you and those that don't do it for you.

SP: No company will ever make an acceptable player who will play the highest return on the market, the forgotten return, the wrong carp return and you know it. It is up to the player if he wants to take the risk or if he wants to avoid it.

Generally companies have been hit on in the past by others who have done similar things and will no longer be tolerated. The player thinks he can have authority over the corporation, but no corporation is interested in the player who loses because he will have 10x more registrations at the same time. If you are a player who makes big laps, small withdrawals, leaves a lot of money in the account, and generally shows humility by playing the trick and chasing down the familiar marauding chase, it will not cause any problems. But I think it's not wise to be such a player
I again think that for an amateur player this is a great solution. In your right game you have to incorporate both the humility and the combo and live chasing of the meringue as you said. We have to adjust to keep playing and winning .... much more little more.
Reactions: loxagos mark

karateka97

20 Feb 2020
Good evening kids. Are you paid by Novi? Are you broke? I am still waiting for the ibas decision to be canceled

Predictions

• 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Stuttgart - Hamburg
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    E Forum Bot: El Lou has launched a new theme called "Novibet Scam?" in Betting Talks.