Novibet provocative and illegal money laundering.

karagats

28 Mar 2020
Good evening to all. I've read that they have other problems with this company. My story is as follows .. About 3 months ago I made an account with novibet, I deposited 500 euros in total and lost them. A few days later they sent me a 30 euro freebet. Playing pure gambling, And with great luck I managed to reach 3.800. They put an immediate limit of one euro on everything. The other day I asked for a withdrawal, K started asking for extra documents to send me the money. I sent it all, K accepted it all. I had even talked to them if I could finally ask for a withdrawal now And they had told me of course. Eventually I asked for a withdrawal, which was canceled the next day, and not only did they lock my account. When I asked them why, and why they did so, they replied that they should check my account, which would have a very long time. Of course they didn't tell me exactly what they would check or how long the alleged check would last. Now it's been almost 2 months since the day my account was closed, and to the emails I send, they respond automatically and tell me the same things over and over. It is now obvious that they have no control and they have closed my account completely illegally, and they have seized my money. I have filed a complaint with IBAS and am waiting for a response. Keeping you all away from them is the worst thing to do. By far the worst betting company.

Enviado desde mi Z835 mediante Tapatalk
Reactions: theosAntonis

kex

12 Dec 2019
From personal experience she is a plaque company, I don't know before if she was better but she is now asking for selfies, tax returns, cell phone certificates and a thousand two things if you get enough money.
Now on your subject, I think you should have already made a complaint to you, it takes about a month to contact them and give you an answer.
Maybe the kids here in the forum can do something if they get in touch with them.
The next option is for the lawyer to send some emails and if the company does not comply, go to court.
I think I helped.
Reactions: valantis 23

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
The truth will come out in the courts.
The costs will pay for them in the end, but by the time the appeal is over, it will be two years or more.
I'm curious to see what will happen in the end.
We are talking about freezing money, because for one euro unfortunately the Huns-Papadopoulos laws that we have on the one hand give them the right and on the other there is no public bet that does not have such restrictions (the opiate is for crying).
Even if the games you played were set up, they must prove that you set them up to be entitled not to give you the money.
But I am curious what Mrs EYEP has to say. Keep us informed of this.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
I do not know how the complaint is filed with the EEEP. I sent them emails yesterday and ask them how I can report this company, of course explaining my case in detail. Look how provocative these unacceptable unprofessionals are still making fun of me.
Beware of the hecklers, among other things, using a weird email that goes straight to spam. I had told them and they replied "please sir, nominate us".
Reactions: karagats

karagats

28 Mar 2020
We have never had contact with this company and I do not know anyone to help.
All we say is follow the instructions we have written for you:

Where And How Do I Complain To Betting?
Have a nice day from novibet which has completely illegally pledged me 3.800 for 2 months to supposedly check my account you have contact with someone to tell us exactly what they have been checking on my account for 2 months, and when will this check finally be completed ? They do not give me any clear answer and send only automated emails with inconsistencies, I thank you in advance.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
For years, novibet has not wanted to work with infobeto at any level. So I don't think they will give us an idea of ​​your issue and you will waste more time ...

If they want, we give them the opportunity to intervene directly here.

I suggest you don't wait any longer, do the necessary things Where And How Do I Complain To Betting?

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
Have a nice day from novibet which has completely illegally pledged me 3.800 for 2 months to supposedly check my account you have contact with someone to tell us exactly what they have been checking on my account for 2 months, and when will this check finally be completed ? They do not give me any clear answer and send only automated emails with inconsistencies, I thank you in advance.
Is the account in your name?

karagats

28 Mar 2020
No, it came straight to me. Don't be afraid, you will get paid.
1. first one a completely provocative question, and now you're telling me I had so much money in ... I made that money in one day. I hope I covered you now ..
2.how are you so sure I'll get paid? do you work for novibet?
Of course, the issue is not only whether I will be paid, but also in how many days, months, years.

if you only have to say aerologies, please stop and look at your work. thanks.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
1. first one a completely provocative question, and now you're telling me I had so much money in ... I made that money in one day. I hope I covered you now ..
2.how are you so sure I'll get paid? do you work for novibet?
Of course, the issue is not only whether I will be paid, but also in how many days, months, years.

if you only have to say aerologies, please stop and look at your work. thanks.
Don't get caught on the same side we are. You made a lot of scenarios. I hope everything goes well and you get paid.

batizisos

7 Dec 2011
Good evening to all. I've read that they have other problems with this company. My story is as follows .. About 3 months ago I made an account with novibet, I deposited 500 euros in total and lost them. A few days later they sent me a 30 euro freebet. Playing pure gambling, And with great luck I managed to reach 3.800. They put an immediate limit of one euro on everything. The other day I asked for a withdrawal, K started asking for extra documents to send me the money. I sent it all, K accepted it all. I had even talked to them if I could finally ask for a withdrawal now And they had told me of course. Eventually I asked for a withdrawal, which was canceled the next day, and not only did they lock my account. When I asked them why, and why they did so, they replied that they should check my account, which would have a very long time. Of course they didn't tell me exactly what they would check or how long the alleged check would last. Now it's been almost 2 months since the day my account was closed, and to the emails I send, they respond automatically and tell me the same things over and over. It is now obvious that they have no control and they have closed my account completely illegally, and they have seized my money. I have filed a complaint with IBAS and am waiting for a response. Keeping you all away from them is the worst thing to do. By far the worst betting company.

Enviado desde mi Z835 mediante Tapatalk
I generally want to say something. I have watched hundreds of similar articles like yours here and about 10 years for all companies. From the rarest to the top. Up to 365 kg stoiximan. You will tell me where I want to end up. Just because this happened to you in this company does not mean that it is done for everyone. Of course, this does not mean that it is good, nor does it diminish your right to self-determination. I just mention it. He looks like a dentist. They are talking about someone who will be unhappy with so many customers. I play stoiximan years. When I had won 5 votes, how much ... in combination with the fact that I was abroad and I had an extra issue with a bank to make a withdrawal, the lights changed. Finally I got 1/5 because up to 10km. With a transfer I could do it every time ... and then because of my stranger ... because of gambling ... But also because I didn't know how to chase it ... They did all this together and in a few days I played the rest. and I lost them. Since then other takeovers Also big I've never had an issue with. They never set limits for me. I consider it the worst thing to do to me and I would leave any company for such a reason.

Goku

30 Sep 2013
I generally want to say something. I have watched hundreds of similar articles like yours here and about 10 years for all companies. From the rarest to the top. Up to 365 kg stoiximan. You will tell me where I want to end up. Just because this happened to you in this company does not mean that it is done for everyone. Of course, this does not mean that it is good, nor does it diminish your right to self-determination. I just mention it. He looks like a dentist. They are talking about someone who will be unhappy with so many customers. I play stoiximan years. When I had won 5 votes, how much ... in combination with the fact that I was abroad and I had an extra issue with a bank to make a withdrawal, the lights changed. Finally I got 1/5 because up to 10km. With a transfer I could do it every time ... and then because of my stranger ... because of gambling ... But also because I didn't know how to chase it ... They did all this together and in a few days I played the rest. and I lost them. Since then other takeovers Also big I've never had an issue with. They never set limits for me. I consider it the worst thing to do to me and I would leave any company for such a reason.
I don't think your quote contributed anything substantial to the friend's problem with novibet but ok .. I mean, because you write them a little confused, your point was that they would send you the money in installments instead of all together or you tell us that you they ate 40km; And then if I clicked well, did you continue to play there? Probably something I haven't drawn well ...!
Anyway, on the issue with novibet, unfortunately you involved karagats..And in fact with a convenience store..At least with the information you have given us..It means that you will make complaints to them at the same time, search somewhere where they are sponsors on a site ..Maybe they can help you, maybe..Well you wrote it well here anyway because in similar issues in the past a solution has been given but from what I read above there is no communication with the specific company ..

karagats

28 Mar 2020
I don't think your quote contributed anything substantial to the friend's problem with novibet but ok .. I mean, because you write them a little confused, your point was that they would send you the money in installments instead of all together or you tell us that you they ate 40km; And then if I clicked well, did you continue to play there? Probably something I haven't drawn well ...!
Anyway, on the issue with novibet, unfortunately you involved karagats..And in fact with a convenience store..At least with the information you have given us..It means that you will make complaints to them at the same time, search somewhere where they are sponsors on a site ..Maybe they can help you, maybe..Well you wrote it well here anyway because in similar issues in the past a solution has been given but from what I read above there is no communication with the specific company ..
I wrote them, buddy, in the live chat of foxbet.gr, which advertises novibet as a great innovative company. I neither insulted nor insulted, I only wrote the real facts. Do you know what they did? Not only did they not help me, they not only deleted my message, but they also blocked me from being able to rewrite anything. And now there are people who are informed about the bet from this site. Just mercy.

batizisos

7 Dec 2011
I wanted to tell my friend that there is no company that has not had dissatisfied customers in its many years of operation and I mentioned an example of my own. I'm afraid if the friend really didn't do something, maybe he has entered from time to time from another ip (friend's relative, etc.) where he was playing ... the record was made from the same ip. This is always a mystery in what happens as the company can click there for double accounts - especially if it has money to lose. now in my one question there are three independent things. the undertaking up to 10km. Euro is in the program and legal. from there and beyond while while I had certified my account some time ago then I Cypriot. and the bank there denied withdrawals from companies. and we're talking about him stoiximan.cy. moy zhtagan ejtra eggrafa h stoixhman... they didn't do what the bank gave me and time passed. when the first assumption of 10 was finally made..the manager of the bank there told me..I accepted him but I don't want any more. It also counted the fact that I was not a customer there for a long time - they didn't know me, I didn't have a salary there, deposits and withdrawals. bast big story. he calculated that I didn't talk to anyone there from well-known bass and I help ... he stuck in my mind that I won't take the other ones ... for sure now that I think about it I didn't have the patience and as a big gambler after all this I kept playing (something I had no intention of) and they were finally lost. it was about 45 miles away.

batizisos

7 Dec 2011
I saw on fb that the friend there says that from the same ip his wife had also written. if he is himself.

batizisos

7 Dec 2011
I wrote them, buddy, in the live chat of foxbet.gr, which advertises novibet as a great innovative company. I neither insulted nor insulted, I only wrote the real facts. Do you know what they did? Not only did they not help me, they not only deleted my message, but they also blocked me from being able to rewrite anything. And now there are people who are informed about the bet from this site. Just mercy.

Dude, you're the one in a fb group who says your wife was there too? own ip especially in registrations is prohibited. They may not have told you in your conversations but all the bets say it in terms. hence no betting blocks you when you deposit. when you request to withdraw only. Either they knew it before or they looked at it then. with the same email the name there doesn't even let you register. . even that is what they say in the terms. that is, at any time they have the right to cross-check and search for data. In short, I tell you that even if you didn't play duplicates ... even if you had no idea, for example, that your wife was registered from your home and you both played ... you are illegal. you will logically click on the fact 'why did you leave us / us to register and why did you let us bet. (note here that in all companies one can create hundreds of accounts without blocking it and playing) ... but they will press and they will say that 'we looked at it then and checked the accounts in detail'. My opinion is that you are not right either intentionally or unknowingly and you will not find it. Now for the 365 you say and what you did, I don't know what was played there - maybe another scenario. but here on the forum you did not mention the issue with your wife at all as on fb. I think I should. I say again if it's you but probably you are because even there now someone uploaded it WITH SCREENSHOT with the small name Antonis in a betting team. I gave you a similar answer there.
Last edited:

karagats

28 Mar 2020
Dude, you're the one in a fb group who says your wife was there too? own ip especially in registrations is prohibited. They may not have told you in your conversations but all the bets say it in terms. hence no betting blocks you when you deposit. when you request to withdraw only. Either they knew it before or they looked at it then. with the same email the name there doesn't even let you register. . even that is what they say in the terms. that is, at any time they have the right to cross-check and search for data. In short, I tell you that even if you didn't play duplicates ... even if you had no idea, for example, that your wife was registered from your home and you both played ... you are illegal. you will logically click on the fact 'why did you leave us / us to register and why did you let us bet. (note here that in all companies one can create hundreds of accounts without blocking it and playing) ... but they will press and they will say that 'we looked at it then and checked the accounts in detail'. My opinion is that you are not right either intentionally or unknowingly and you will not find it. Now for the 365 you say and what you did, I don't know what was played there - maybe another scenario. but here on the forum you did not mention the issue with your wife at all as on fb. I think I should. I say again if it's you but probably you are because even there now someone uploaded it WITH SCREENSHOT with the small name Antonis in a betting team. I gave you a similar answer there.
Which woman did you find? What are you talking about? So you think now that only I have an issue with this company, and that you are reading about money that has to do with me? So don't learn that many people have a problem with novibet. I still have to tell you that your examples are completely unfortunate, companies have nothing to do with dentists. If a company eats money illegally and for no reason from a player, it will also eat from many others because it is simply a cafe. The friend told you very well that you do not contribute anything to what you say. So if you don't have anything substantial to say, you'd better stop here

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...