Over 0.5 or Under 5.5;

Answer: Over 0.5 or Under 5.5

There is no more certain or more unpredictable since the answers answer your question. The 1.10 in the 0.5 and 1.10 in the 5.5 are exactly the same.

The probability is not defined by the numbers we see but by the eyes of the cookie .. For the cookie it has its own probability..but does it ?? not of course not for the bouquet itself. otherwise he would have all the matches with the same odds ..

What does the act of "I bet" mean? I have in front of me the odds that the book provides me, I study the games that are provided and I play the match where I think that the probability is closer to my place and not to the part of the book whose job is to seduce us ... Of course I will say at the level of 1,04 -1,05 is a topic of discussion; and yet it is placed if it is bet .. it is a 5% increase of the capital every time of course no bank gives ..

But ... the bank does not have the chance to reset your capital as I pressed 2009 while in the army I told myself to follow the Netherlands' Ayad who probably played with Sparta Rotterdam 4 Racing and I had his stick match..3 beats Aiantas and Sparta and the opportunities .... we do not discuss it .. besides the aforementioned we should never let your luck stand ...

Finally I agree with the report of the psychology that everyone wants to have in dealing with the match and of course it concerns those who are not purely non-emotional professionals of betting, but amateurs and usually losers like me many times..With over 0.5 can to be paid in the first minute and hello..but you can see your capital being lost as time passes and the end is near and it has not entered..And if you watch the match you like the creation .. "Get up quickly and play Are you comfortable with the draw old @ # @ # $% @ ?? " "fall down (and after it falls) .. It was a penalty - again the referee did not see it ??" "He does everything himself and does not give the pass to the other! The defender who cut you to give you passes did well" "No damn ... beam!" ΄ "Well done my Goltzi !! I owe you a treat (no matter we never give it)

Unlike under 5,5 (which as I know I have tried everything) you rejoice as long as the ball does not enter the net and time passes, but you are all the time over the game because it can explode even in the last 10th and the main thing .... you ask for catastrophic football..And you start .. "fall down!" "now you found yourself in a hurry? if you won you would be 1 hour down for a delay" "that you saw the penalty oh crow?" "look what a useless defender he is who let him pass and put it" "fortunately he went to the crossbar" "well done hasogoli"

And since I'm probably in the first category and have been playing the 0,5 overs and ovens for a long time now, I take this issue as a push and say to open a thread with my game posts, .. with the 0,5 overs: sign:

Answer: over 0.5 or under 5.5

giannis_7 here you will ask why again after some time they will ask me the same ... so ask here that you want or question you asked me to read the answer and the future ...

I would like to ask you some questions because you have become a doctor on the subject.

1) How much does it leave you Bet365 to bet maximum on an over0,5;
Do you have any limitation-limit after some time?

2) Do you know anyone who has statistical analysis for team championships? (you mention that Watford was a good bet last year while Atletico Madrid was the worst.)

For max bet it also depends on the race and the credibility of the championship .. for Will's race (ELB 2) I will post a bit gives max bet 12000, while for Samrok Rovers (Irish CYP) he gives me 7,200..Also can also play a role and the maximum profit they want to give you..that if you increase and the yield can drop the maximum bet ..

apiastos21
The odds come out of a set of games with many years of statistical analysis. But as you say, so are the numbers, not the eyes what they see. Of course, of course it depends on the game and the book. Also, you are right that bullies are misleading, so we need to be very careful and necessarily have to watch a game and not bet on it without a picture. A and Z.

9 in 10 games scores goals in 90 '. If you divide the 10 / 9 you get the 1.1111 performance. Bouquets give 1.06-1.08. Even they look at it as a small scab. Tespa, whatever you bet will always have its reverse. That's why I wrote above. he came - he didn't come the result.

The only sure thing is that our bet left us a fortune. You can't enjoy a game even when you don't bet. You get annoyed with what you see. You see the ball going back to the goalkeeper and you go crazy (remnants of the overboard !!) : Cool:

I would like to ask you some questions because you have become a doctor on the subject.

1) How much does it leave you Bet365 to bet maximum on an over0,5;
Do you have any limitation-limit after some time?

2) Do you know anyone who has statistical analysis for team championships? (you mention that Watford was a good bet last year while Atletico Madrid was the worst.)

If you start beating her 50-100 the match won't prevent her from getting too many ... She'll throw alerts at the trainers and she'll see that they pay you and cut you the maximum bet you can make. You will see for example a nice day max bet 5 euro ....

I keep track of the statistics from betradar because you probably wouldn't be able to get there anymore I would use soccerway and futbol 24 instead.

Reactions: GIANNAROS

apiastos21
The odds come out of a set of games with many years of statistical analysis. But as you say, so are the numbers, not the eyes what they see. Of course, of course it depends on the game and the book. Also, you are right that bullies are misleading, so we need to be very careful and necessarily have to watch a game and not bet on it without a picture. A and Z.

9 in 10 games scores goals in 90 '. If you divide the 10 / 9 you get the 1.1111 performance. Bouquets give 1.06-1.08. Even they look at it as a small scab. Tespa, whatever you bet will always have its reverse. That's why I wrote above. he came - he didn't come the result.

The only sure thing is that our bet left us a fortune. You can't enjoy a game even when you don't bet. You get annoyed with what you see. You see the ball going back to the goalkeeper and you go crazy (remnants of the overboard !!) : Cool:

The performance of the 0,5 overlay results from the performance of the transients on the 2,5 overlay. The 2,5 overlay platform is taken as a guide to creating overlay betting odds.

I still watch a match until I bet. Once I bet it, I stop looking at it ... and I have a reason to do so ...

I keep track of the statistics from betradar because you probably wouldn't be able to get there anymore I would use soccerway and futbol 24 instead.

why ;

Betradar Livescore

and in Greek

where it has an "eye" for example in today's Germany France

in the ... Live events shows the match as it does on 365 writing ...... attack, foul etc etc

: priest:: priest:: priest:

Reactions: Balaton

why ;

Betradar Livescore

and in Greek

where it has an "eye" for example in today's Germany France

in the ... Live events shows the match as it does on 365 writing ...... attack, foul etc etc

: priest:: priest:: priest:

I thought he couldn't see them and that he wanted a code because I logged in but ok if he sees them and so a character ...

The performance of the 0,5 overlay results from the performance of the transients on the 2,5 overlay. The 2,5 overlay platform is taken as a guide to creating overlay betting odds.

I still watch a match until I bet. Once I bet it, I stop looking at it ... and I have a reason to do so ...

if you can, do well! But it loses the essence of the game. Whatever you bet always has its own stress and nerves. Always combine with any cunning of the buck that opens the market at a price (gives an estimate) and waits to see how the pool moves. At the beginning of the season I find it very risky to give to a guest eg 8 (what did you value?;) or give over 2.5 firmly 2.3 or in Greek 2.75. So I say it's too early for over / under discussions. Overall, however, Overt has a serious avant-garde of player psychology. You see the game more spectacularly. For the friendly giannis_7 long kilometers of 1.18 1 half-time odds. Play better Argentinean or Greek with 1.65 performance. At least, if you lose it you won't cry for 1.18's supposedly sure performance.

Reactions: apiastos21

The probability is not defined by the numbers we see but by the eyes of the cookie .. For the cookie it has its own probability..but does it ?? not of course not for the bouquet itself. otherwise he would have all the matches with the same odds ..

What does the act of "I bet" mean? I have in front of me the odds that the book provides me, I study the games that are provided and I play the match where I think that the probability is closer to my place and not to the part of the book whose job is to seduce us ... Of course I will say at the level of 1,04 -1,05 is a topic of discussion; and yet it is placed if it is bet .. it is a 5% increase of the capital every time of course no bank gives ..

But ... the bank does not have the chance to reset your capital as I pressed 2009 while in the army I told myself to follow the Netherlands' Ayad who probably played with Sparta Rotterdam 4 Racing and I had his stick match..3 beats Aiantas and Sparta and the opportunities .... we do not discuss it .. besides the aforementioned we should never let your luck stand ...

Finally I agree with the report of the psychology that everyone wants to have in dealing with the match and of course it concerns those who are not purely non-emotional professionals of betting, but amateurs and usually losers like me many times..With over 0.5 can to be paid in the first minute and hello..but you can see your capital being lost as time passes and the end is near and it has not entered..And if you watch the match you like the creation .. "Get up quickly and play Are you comfortable with the draw old @ # @ # $% @ ?? " "fall down (and after it falls) .. It was a penalty - again the referee did not see it ??" "He does everything himself and does not give the pass to the other! The defender who cut you to give you passes did well" "No damn ... beam!" ΄ "Well done my Goltzi !! I owe you a treat (no matter we never give it)

Unlike under 5,5 (which as I know I have tried everything) you rejoice as long as the ball does not enter the net and time passes, but you are all the time over the game because it can explode even in the last 10th and the main thing .... you ask for catastrophic football..And you start .. "fall down!" "now you found yourself in a hurry? if you won you would be 1 hour down for a delay" "that you saw the penalty oh crow?" "look what a useless defender he is who let him pass and put it" "fortunately he went to the crossbar" "well done hasogoli"

And since I'm probably in the first category and have been playing the 0,5 overs and ovens for a long time now, I take this issue as a push and say to open a thread with my game posts, .. with the 0,5 overs: sign:

Apparently, what you are saying is true ... but the question is for the friend what he thinks is safer to play ... over and over ... and the odds show that he is "definitely" in the buck ... if he's done wrong, that can be done on both the overs and aters ... so there is no right overs, wrong at outsiders ... (that is, always playing overs or always overs). 1.10 is that sometimes it is underestimated and sometimes overpriced. My point is to have the wisdom to see what is more and to act accordingly. in the documentaries, but there you see that there is value.
Psychologically, if you want, you have to become a robot to be able to follow such paths ... otherwise, don't worry at all ... the 90 'goal-worn out doesn't pay for 1,10. Robots, I insist ...

I agree, but as I wrote in the other topic that I have opened, the wear and tear has to do with the way you approach the bet. my years - OPAP season) I always took..No longer does it stress me or upset me..I do not make a living but voluntarily because it is something I like ..

So since 1999 I started to deal with betting I have been looking for different ways in betting and because I no longer have the time for much I have simplified things a lot as fast and reliably as possible. so I play mechanical robots O: 0.5 ..

The other folks you mentioned and the value bets want time, dedication, reflection, I know, but I'm not in the process ..

So as you and me ellin81 have interpreted the odds and their choices I agree..but we have to focus on the most likely as we come into this dilemma..Often times everyone has to try different ways of betting to see and what fits better in its character, but also in what it seeks from the bet.: Cool:

Reactions: ellin81

If you start beating her 50-100 the match won't prevent her from getting too many ... She'll throw alerts at the trainers and she'll see that they pay you and cut you the maximum bet you can make. You will see for example a nice day max bet 5 euro ....

If they do what you say then what is the point of playing over0.5 to get them 2-4 Euro match? Did you mention that you believed 174 was a success, or even what you did for a while when that happened? Is there any solution?

Answer: Over 0.5 or Under 5.5?

Look, I don't stay all year in Greece and abroad I can play baseball. When I'm in Greece I put others to play for me on my account. will you tell me what is going on? I put the money in a foreign bank.

Prior to 8-9 years, over 0,5 was given 1,08-1,10 minimum yields.
I had a crazy run, and then I had a thousand flat systems. Every time I picked up a thousand euros, I took one.
I remember I ended the year (August-May) with a profit of 3,5 milliards. But I stayed kusuri the goal at 90 '.
I typically remember the Charlton-Portsmouth match (I think) with the goal of Rommendal at 90 '
Larissa-Legend in the cup, with Castillo's goal in the chase.
Also one ugly night, Valencia-Madrid 0-0, with Ronaldo fat, missing a penalty on 90 '.

I still follow this particular system over 0,5 today, but in the form of rubbish.
That is to say, with 10 Euro and the whole amount, until I get to 100star and then immediately with 100 Euro limit.
The fund had reached 350 since the beginning of July.
Last week, however, I mentioned three consecutive 0-0s.
I started from Hafnaeci-Austria. 0-1 the first game, so the host wants a goal. The last 0-0 he made was exactly 4 years ago.
Second game Elfsborg-Celtic. Also 0-1 the first game. Celtic's 0-0 last September at 12, and before that at 11 in October.
Third in the series is Legia-Molde. 1-1 the first game. Legia are a team with 12 goals in their first three league games.

Now I'm resting for a week, and starting again on Friday.

Look, I don't stay all year in Greece and abroad I can play baseball. When I'm in Greece I put others to play for me on my account. will you tell me what is going on? I put the money in a foreign bank.

Is this after winning sums? Even in the canon or alone in the canon;

apiastos21 very right! Betting should not disturb us or embarrass us. Anything done, let's do it. Is it forbidden to play a game over 5.5? Of course not. That's why its performance is not so unrealistic, let's say 20-30. After all others are running for us and we get paid (it's a moral issue, to be fair : eye:).

giannis_7 depends on how you want to play. For example, I am not bothered by the 1.36-1.47 bandwidth. I find it to my taste a very good bet and efficient for 45 minutes of play. What game to choose? Choose what you want with the index (finger I mean haha). Beyond that, the problem with betting is that you don't stop. Not that you don't win. If you put 100 money and you get 50 euro it is not bad. Do you think I even enjoy 3,4 Euro profit when I go and buy something at VISA electron super-market? I take care of it like they do.

If you ask, for any company shutdown the answer is NO, especially from the serious companies in the industry. There is no reason to do so as they can pay you but the responsibility is yours. In any case, to give an output such as 3.25 to the overbore means that the buff has been covered on the top.

Prior to 8-9 years, over 0,5 was given 1,08-1,10 minimum yields.
I had a crazy run, and then I had a thousand flat systems. Every time I picked up a thousand euros, I took one.
I remember I ended the year (August-May) with a profit of 3,5 milliards. But I stayed kusuri the goal at 90 '.
I typically remember the Charlton-Portsmouth match (I think) with the goal of Rommendal at 90 '
Larissa-Legend in the cup, with Castillo's goal in the chase.
Also one ugly night, Valencia-Madrid 0-0, with Ronaldo fat, missing a penalty on 90 '.

I still follow this particular system over 0,5 today, but in the form of rubbish.
That is to say, with 10 Euro and the whole amount, until I get to 100star and then immediately with 100 Euro limit.
The fund had reached 350 since the beginning of July.
Last week, however, I mentioned three consecutive 0-0s.
I started from Hafnaeci-Austria. 0-1 the first game, so the host wants a goal. The last 0-0 he made was exactly 4 years ago.
Second game Elfsborg-Celtic. Also 0-1 the first game. Celtic's 0-0 last September at 12, and before that at 11 in October.
Third in the series is Legia-Molde. 1-1 the first game. Legia are a team with 12 goals in their first three league games.

Now I'm resting for a week, and starting again on Friday.

The last 0-0 I missed was Hull with Bristol City in mid-April .... and I played it like a fool with the thought come on a goal is going to go down ... with the last game I tell you I thought at the time .... but the goal never came ...

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...