Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
I started from last week at Pyramid snap and now I've reached a third level.
But I bet up to 3 races at each level. Odds are 1,20, 1,30, 1,30. If these yields go up you level up. So far everyone has passed me but I'll stop for now because my wife ate me ... I couldn't hide the money

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
I started from last week at Pyramid snap and now I've reached a third level.
But I bet up to 3 races at each level. Odds are 1,20, 1,30, 1,30. If these yields go up you level up. So far everyone has passed me but I'll stop for now because my wife ate me ... I couldn't hide the money

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk
What you lived for is nothing, imagine opening up an account in the name of making 5 thousands to eat and not giving it to you!

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
So guys somewhere here I will stop giving you don't wait too unjustly, find your own match to eat eat the profits you have made so far do whatever you like. I don't want to continue in this forum anymore. But I'll tell you something. The worst thing you can do for yourself is to open an account and give it to someone or give an already lost account to someone because it is better they will make a profit and you will get a profit too. Find the selfishness to make yourself better and take the profit entirely by yourself until they limit you.

Let this thread fall into the timeline of history. Someday and not now, but when it comes to conditions there will be a local that will have this title in a forum abroad and have an 85-90 match and it will be my achievement whether they like it or not.

Good luck on whatever you do!

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
No one will eat and no one should. I wish you luck and curses, however, if you ever think of those who made these choices or who read them in the future to give up your crumb accounts. That's just nothing else!

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
Balaton what happened and you stop if allowed? If I remember correctly I think you said until the 50 you were going to write openly and then we had to put a signature in order for the money markets to come to Greece.

swsias7

21 Aug 2018
No one will eat and no one should. I wish you luck and curses, however, if you ever think of those who made these choices or who read them in the future to give up your crumb accounts. That's just nothing else!
Understand both the comment and the choice. I thank you, as I thank every member who has made an effort to get the rest of us out. What a jab. Good luck

SIDDHARTHA

26 Mar 2016
Yesterday by giving red to Genoa, after a few seconds of doubling, I dug X2 into 4,00. And the minutes pass, and I shake my head, Ronaldo loses all the heads until he finally sat down and wondered why he couldn't score. Okay, the delays were a hell of a paradise for me. Now I understand that the whole forum was celebrating when I cried. And now I'm glad too.

Balaton, congratulations many and sincerely from me. I wish you wholeheartedly to win a thousand games yet, and let there be limitations in the game you mentioned yourself. I can only take your hat off. And let me not follow you. Thousand thumbs up.
Reactions: force and Balaton

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
For no one else can I say except 365 and that's not because it's good but because IBAS is in the middle. Dude if you have a limit of 365 I wouldn't play anywhere else
it's not just that with IBAS. and betstars, netbet, novibet is with IBAS but i don't think it has any better 9ver 0,5 than 365.

balaton why do you consider IBAS so good? WHAT IS THAT MAKES IT BETTER THAN e cgra eg?

Predictions

• 15:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Levadeiakos - Panachaic GE
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • OFI - Atromitos
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Stuttgart
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD