paddy power urgent !!!

daggerwolf

1 Ion 2004
paddy informed me until xNUMX 2 to get up if I had .. that money gt stops working for greeks .. (are we black ??) .. the problem is i have an open long beth like for example tramp which he says although not we'll have access to the chat room, -we'll show english telephony- [i told you are crazy ??? - we'll see if we can make money if they win ... stupid when the big sweetheart was gone we could make a lot of money and go out money whenever we want, sorry but I didn't expect it from the paddy, they refused to pay their bets now, company politician says ... whenever he comes back to greece with such active writing ...

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
paddy informed me until xNUMX 2 to get up if I had .. that money gt stops working for greeks .. (are we black ??) .. the problem is i have an open long beth like for example tramp which he says although not we'll have access to the chat room, -we'll show english telephony- [i told you are crazy ??? - we'll see if we can make money if they win ... stupid when the big sweetheart was gone we could make a lot of money and go out money whenever we want, sorry but I didn't expect it from the paddy, they refused to pay their bets now, company politician says ... whenever he comes back to greece with such active writing ...
The paddy was legal in Greece now; It wasn't, you were playing illegally unless you lived in Greece

daggerwolf

1 Ion 2004
The paddy was legal in Greece now; It wasn't, you were playing illegally unless you lived in Greece
, NOT IN THE TREES WHICH HAD A TEMPORARY LICENSE ... EXCEPT THE POST WAS INTENDED TO LOOK AT MISCELLANEOUS NOTIFICATION WITH BETFAIR ... SO MUCH SO .... AND THINK THAT PADDY TOGETHER WITH EUROBET WAS THE FIRST COMPANY I WAS KNOWLEDGED TO KNOW? BUT THE STATE MAKES A MONOPOLY ...
Reactions: goal2

Predictions

• 19:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nottingham Forest - Fulham
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • German 2 Championship 2019 - 2020 Championship
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Crystal Palace - Chelsea
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Norwich
  • 20:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Lecce - Lazio
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Arsenal - Leicester
  • 22:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • AC Milan - Juventus
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 14:10
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 2 2020

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    H Forum Bot: Herrera has launched a new theme called "Premier" in Football Predictions.