Paesi che vai, usanze che trovi

30 Nov 2016
says an expression in Italy that in free translation means "every place has its own" ....

Whenever I find time and something that I think is worth a second glance, I will post it here, without holding a cash / stk and so on.

Seregno - Ponte San Pietro-Isola Serie D

Bet 365 offers X at odds of @ 2,40 while pinnacle @ 3,15 and stoiximan @ 3,10

For those who are dealing with odds differences, let's take a look

G9rKQEO.png

aWZq3R2.png

Trastevere - Lanusei

Lanusei, although a pioneer, does not have a mood, maybe he does not want to go to Serie C, because there expenses are multiplied and there is a very high chance that the team will go bankrupt. There are voices saying that the team already bought three games under the table punishable by relegation.

Trastevere, Rome's famous neighborhood, is a team of blacksmiths who play a full offensive but with a defense in the center receives enough goals.

Although today I will miss the Lanusei o bomber I think a goal can be found by the host

Not bad gg@1,80 on stoiximan

Modena - Adrense

With only three games left, Adrense is in the middle of nowhere and can not even hope for a higher one, nor does it look back because it is not in danger.

I think Modena in second place will not have difficulty winning, for those who play @1,40 favorite I would say he is eligible

Answer: Paesi che vai, usanze che trovi

Ladispoli - Albalonga

Serie D Gruppo G

https://www.diretta.it/calcio/italia/serie-d-gruppo-g/classifiche/

Albalonga with 51 points and just 3 racing before the end is indifferent to the scoring.

Ladispoli, on the other hand, is looking only for the three points of victory to hope for salvation. The team lost the previous game from Cassino 0-1 at home but was unlucky, could get at least the grade.

Today I hope we will be lucky with our neighbor Albalonga, two teams from Rome and Ostia who are not enemies, get the three superpowers and wait for the result between Torres-Anagni who are fighting like us for the demotion.

The Ace with this data and the time we are running I think it is at least eligible in @2,15 of Bet 365.

https://www.orticaweb.it/domani-tutti-allo-stadio-per-sostenere-il-ladispoli-contro-lalbalonga/

Reactions: qazdas

Gubbio - Pordenone X@3,10 Bet 365

Serie C Group B.

Three games are still to finish the championship and the host team with victory today conquers the first place and mathematics. It may not take any degree if the second Triestina misses the third Feraspisal in a race that takes place shortly after the Pordenone fight.

Gubbio with 40 points is just three points away from the 'hot' zone but at the same time four points away from the play-offs. It follows an away challenging game against Sambenedettese and closes the season with a final for survival against Virtus Verona.

Gubbio's coach was clear: "Above all salvation, we are not ready for the play-offs, Pordenone is the best team in all three Serie C groups but we will fight to get even one ' ''

A special game for both players today, on the side of Gubbio, the average Luca Cattaneo (probably starting from the bench) had fought for two years in the Pordenone team, favorite player and team squad, while Pordenone striker Luca Candellone practically started his career in the Gubbio team and maintains excellent relations with his former team.

It will not be easy for Gubbio's youth team to play but neither her own players ...... Triestina do not think they have hopes for the first place. Characteristic are the statements of defender Triestina, Massimo Malomo : '' We must first win at Feralpi, although our hopes are only mathematical, Pordenone must "suicide" to lose first place

With four consecutive draws Pordenone before winning against Teramo last week while Gubbio is the queen of the draw at home (4-11-2) and comes from three consecutive.

Last edited:
Reactions: qazdas and BetLaden

Juventus - Fiorentina 1@1,50 Bet 365

For those who play favorites I think Juventus will be celebrating the championship today with a victory despite the fact that it needs mathematics a degree.

Fiorentina seems to have left the league, with several changes today and the look already turned to the Atalanta Cup game.

We do not discover America, of course, it's not about throwing on the other.

Fortunately he passed ... With his own, not easy, but ok. So good success afterwards.

Gubbio - Pordenone 2-2

Juventus - Fiorentina 2-1

T'ppst !!! β ????

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden

PSV - Den Haag - 1 EH First Half @ 2,40 Bet 365

Today is Easter in Italy and we have no racing action, we will see if he has something interesting tomorrow in Serie B.

I read that PSV wants a victory today with as much goal difference as it can in the end tie in the first place with Ajax in order to have the advantage of the goal difference.

After winning Ajax yesterday with 0-1 against Groningen, the goal difference is at -13 goal for PSV.

Den Haag with experimental defense today because of punished and wounded and without any grading motivation, does not advance even the positions for Europe, nor is it in danger of relegation.

If I add that and always for Den Haag fans the game of the year is against ... Ajax (big hatred between them) we are not far from a big PSV victory tonight.

Prices, of course, with the goals of the home team have been squeezed, I personally decided to risk the European handicap -1 from the first half for PSV.

With a difference of one goal in favor of PSV in the halftime, we lose. With a difference of two goals and more, we win.

Essentially it is PSV -1,5 AH first half @2,35 only when European handicap -1 pays best @2,40

TQbqOVX.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden

I have not played anything, I write scattered thoughts about two games that seem interesting to me

Ascoli - Venezia

The tie here does not seem to be a bad progression for the two teams, Ascoli will go to 40 points and will almost be saved while Venezia gets the 34 points Crotone when the next game we have in Venezia - Crotone.

In ... Cosmi's name, former coach of Ascoli last year and now in Venezia, I believe the two teams can find them with one degree.

Palermo - Padova

Practically two teams are fighting for the second place that gives the direct ticket of the climb. Palermo and Lecce with far outsider Benevento.

Lecce has a difference in score and a game more than in Palermo.

For Padova she and she has a game above is really the last card to save the current game.

Here I tell the truth, I thought a little wickedly watching the rest of Padova's schedule. He has to play the next three games with the two teams that threaten Palermo.

Padova - Lecce

Benevento - Padova

Padova - Livorno

With the tie today virtually not serving the two teams, I was thinking maybe Palermo would give the three-pointer to Padova to give it all the next match against Lecce.
Padova will be very difficult to save, I always talk through barrage because there is no hope, but with double today, no matter if it eventually succeeds in her, it raises the hopes and sends her to play with the knife on the teeth facing Lecce.

Lecce - Brescia

Padova - Lecce

Lecce - Spezia

With what I have seen so far, I would say that it is almost impossible, but if the game is judged outside the four lines of the court then it may be. Remember at this point also the brotherly relations of the two teams, in the name of the eternal brotherhood is now titled a local newspaper in Padova.

I admit scenario too "drawn"; at the finale Padova even lost today can play with the knife on the teeth anyway to Lecce to honor their brotherly relationships.

But if I do not play, maybe live.

Last edited:
Reactions: nklaps
Atalanta - Lazio Conquer Lazio @ 1,90 stk 3 Bet 365

Last night in Rome, where, apart from the cup, there is a place in Europe, at least for Lazio, since it is very difficult or impossible to seal a European ticket through the championship.

However, Atalanta is too close to overtaking and qualifying for the Champions League, so far I would say it has played much better than the roster it has (at least on paper, by name). One of the most important victories Atlanta and has come a breath from the Champions League was also against Lazio before two races (1-3).

Especially the second goal came from the tragic mistake of her defensive Lazio something I confess to put in wicked thoughts ....

Conversely, I chose to win the cup by Lazio:

1) Two times Atalanta has won for the championship that you are forgiving me, but chick had Lazio, something would give it to this unfortunate.

2) The president of Lazio, Lotti may be quite a few things, but only the @ @ @ @ @ @ is not. The game outside the lines knows it. It only wakes up to see that while Salennita fell on a court, a court with an interpretation of the law which, no matter what, is for laughter.

I can not believe that Atalanta, which has already won two victories, will also take the cup at Lazio's headquarters, it will leave 99,99% outside Europe, which in turn will cut a money spree from the Champions League and move it a little bit more will also bring Bologna a very difficult place, which is returning to Rome this weekend to play her salvation with Sínisa Mihajlovic, a former Laotian flag, wanting to succeed Lazio free from Europe's anxiety and drunk by the conquest of the cup.

That is, let everyone go with ... gelato in hand for the sake of Atalanta .... Basta e avanza (as here and does not belong to the Greek)

3) Yesterday, her captain ... Roma, Daniele De Rossi announced he is leaving the team, the date that De Roche chose only accidentally is not for the fans and the Lazio team since yesterday at 14 Mayo 2000 Lazio had won its last championship in Italy.
Certainly seo may seem strange to many (I think we 'touch' maybe stories from 2's 'cat' page) but in any case in my personal game it is of paramount importance.

Last edited:
Pick - Avelino 1 (0.0 AH) @2,25 stk 2 Bet 365

Series D

It starts in a few minutes at 17: 00, Avelino with many changes

Alternate goalkeeper, alternate the two central defenders. In the center one basic and the top by himself a basic one.

It is worth a small bet with a draw in the draw in my opinion. In other words, the odds should be more balanced ....

Nuovo Campobasso Calcio - San Nicolò Teramo 1@1,65 stk 3 stoiximan

Italy Serie D

The home team are expecting to play in their group (gruppo F) after the good transfers they have made in the summer and the new coach they have received.

Corriere dello Sport dedicated a bit to the home team, a fact I would rarely call a big newspaper to deal with a small team.

Premiere today at its refurbished stadium, the typhoons will fill the stadium to push the team to its second consecutive victory.

The guests started off with an impressive .... 3-5 defeat at home and having no aspirations for the top scorers, I would say they will fight for their salvation this year.
This week they have an experienced goalkeeper, 40 years, and a junior defender in the position of two key and irreplaceable players who left the team.

It is not certain if the two newcomers will play but even if they do they will have just done one training session with the team

Unless Saint Nicholas does a miracle, I don't see how San Nicolò Notaresco's team can avoid defeat

Without any cement, it's just an 1 of @1,65 that could pay around @1,30

With the funny limits of stoiximan of course we can not talk about a serious game but in a parody in his opinion it fits.

I had a long time to write here, I hope after a while my (us) will come out good

lYMD0tr.png

nyFkkTz.png

stk 5

Taranto - Bittando tomorrow in Serie D of Italy with 3 points ahead of Foggia beast

In addition to Taranto's three key absences tomorrow in defense and another one being extremely doubtful, I have to mention another element, extraordinary this time around that he always played and continues to play in the neighboring country and beyond.

Taranto's technical director, Vincenzo De Santis, was born in Beitondo and said quite a few interesting things the other day:

'' It's not just that when we played in Foggia we were treated very badly, many of the teams that played there had the same treatment because unfortunately in Foggia they confused football with rugby and boxing. ''

'' At this point as a Bitontino I wish Bitonto to win the championship '' throwing gasoline on the fire with this phrase which I believe has not gone unnoticed in the Foggia team as well ...

lRcpwRb.png

I got the bitcoin victory with a middle stk because how much to put in and how much do they accept in Serie D?

JAV8hWv.png

stk 4

Busan the day before yesterday against Seongnam managed in the 94th minute to get the point of a draw. A result that does not reflect the image of the match, a fair result would be 4-1 in favor of Seongnam who wasted several opportunities and had two beams, the second in fact at 98 minutes.

The form of the newcomer Busan is bad, before Saturday's draw it came from a series with 4 defeats in all competitions and only one goal active. Having 8 points difference from the last Incheon, it still controls the situation while at home it has only one victory in 8 games (1-5-2)

The situation with Covid-19 is not going well in Korea while in Busan from tomorrow they will go up to level 2 in the so-called social distancing which practically means that the team will give its next three home games, starting against Pohang, without the presence of fans.

WoLqWJM.png

Pohang is not in good shape either, especially when she plays at home, she faces several problems. Away from home, however, the team changes its "chip" and only in yesterday's defeat against the beast Ulsan did not manage to score. Pohang has only two defeats against only the beasts of the class, Ulsan and Jeonbuck.

yjWuBTR.png

Hoping that Busan will not be so lucky again, he will hardly avoid defeat against the superior Pohang.

Last edited:

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...