patrinos is here

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

kotsos_7

Banned
31 Aug 2007
So from here I will throw suggestions, well guys the opening was good with 2/3 I hope for worse days of the bookies and not only I hope but I DEMAND them

I see some other people that they also kept a cash register, sorry but I'm bored with these..... I'll say 2 games for today at noon and if I see anything else for later I'll write it, we have and say many people today are playing asso plymouth the same I'll do it because Leicester were a mess all week with their management and their players in the league cup game were shocked when at half time [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Clive Clarke (Leicester player) suffered a heart attack, so with these and with these I bet on the ace of Plymouth with a performance of 2.40 in the betfer, the second game is the one between Notts County and Morecambe, apart from the performance of opap that looks good (some 3.50 was passed as a joke) Morcam has made an amazing start so far, being undefeated, the performance of the double is at 2
[/ FONT]

Last edited:
it's a shame... because by keeping cash, first of all you improve yourself and then we can have a better image of you!
whatever you think... I would suggest you keep...

it's a shame... because by keeping cash, first of all you improve yourself and then we can have a better image of you!
whatever you think... I would suggest you keep...

honestly, I'm bored reading the news too, I'm telling you the truth.....anyway, the games are here and everyone can see them, whether I'm good or not, it looks good, I think so, isn't it?

Plymouth's ace is falling crazy, somewhere I read for information that the bunch is nailed ace......in the betfer from 2.40 it went to 2.16 at this moment

damn saturday....one got to x and we lost the other to 90 unfortunately....for now tonight i choose ren's ace waiting for lil's first defeat which for me is not convincing as a team..... there is also some fatigue from the cup game with the only midweek, there are also some absences. the ace is at 2.14

He didn't want me for anything today and the 3 points I proposed a hundred times : kouvas:: kouvas:: kouvas:: kouvas:

good afternoon guys, because I have declared it for Valladolid, I will bet on it today with a performance of 2.20, I believe it a lot.....I will throw some money against Gladbach with a performance of 7!! also because Hercules will be the number 1 candidate for relegation this year, I'm going with 2x the worthy ergotel with a yield of 3.50 : priest:

the employer gave me good money, I hope he keeps it and Valladolid, the match in the ace, is a very good team : Up:: Up:

AIK 2 times because it is very simply formed at the moment, in other words, the team is flying : priest:

: bravo:: bravo: lalala lalala lalala cash lalalalala but I'm going to celebrate alone, guys? I don't see any movement, come on, guys, let's have a drink, bye : beers1:: beers1:

Let's see if we will win today??? Hercules in the ace of intuition and nothing else and doubly like Paul because quite simply he is in terrible shape, now if the horse is lame I can't know.: priest:

: bravo:: Up: very well I'm a winner for the time being since the big bet was eaten by the ace of Hercules lol

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...