POLL: What will be the outcome of the PAOK-Aris match?

What will be the outcome of the PAOK-Aris match?

• PAOK win

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Niki Mars

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Under 2.5

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Over 2.5

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Red

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Penalty

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
On Sunday 22 September 18: 30 do we have the big PAOK-Aris derby?
Who do you think will win?

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
X because it is in our interest not to say a double because it is in our interest to be a scorer Fetfatzides
Reactions: nklaps

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
double from half time 1-2 AS
On Sunday night we will mention Anastasiades again.

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
PAOK has shown to Atromitos that if he is serious he can win a team without a coach. So it starts with an advantage against Mars. I think if it doesn't go well, it will be the net responsibility of the Portuguese cheat on the bench. From there on and on, the derby is, especially against an opponent who will have another major game after Sunday by the end of the season.

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
PAOK has shown to Atromitos that if he is serious he can win a team without a coach. So it starts with an advantage against Mars. I think if it doesn't go well, it will be the net responsibility of the Portuguese cheat on the bench. From there on and on, the derby is, especially against an opponent who will have another major game after Sunday by the end of the season.
Translation for those outside Thessaloniki who can (;) not to know you. We want to tear the roll but we are trampled on because it is naive, cheating after all ... and tusk to sock.
I tried very hard not to answer, for about a decade, but for whom is the next day important? If he misses what team will his season end? One has Hanging over the results, pushing right and left (;) million and the other sells air having the financial year and goes for the best of the year. Advantage to the coach (;) when he has begun your journey for any wrongdoing, before Atromitos. This can be understood by anyone who lives in this city. Cheating, naive, he doesn't know his stuff is what they sound and you haven't lost it yet. The players still don't touch them. The line is for the naive, selfish, aggressive Portuguese. Fear was always the hallmark of this club over time. The victory will be for one BALSAMO and the other for REALTY. Not all life is black and white as you see it. In the event of a defeat, who will do it all? Fortunately in our lives there is Yellowfin.
Important is the Aris-PAOK game for both of them.
Last edited:

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
Look no further than Michalicso, who knows the outside of the Areos team and will help you overcome the crisis etc ... 4-1
Judgment is overcome by a good thing. Write here that you are not with the tusk to the sock. Your mind will not be flooded by you suddenly because there are moments of relief in your neighborhood ...

It will haunt you for a lifetime (and how many more) ...
On Sunday night we will mention Anastasiades again.

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Translation for those outside Thessaloniki who can (;) not to know you. We want to tear the roll but we are trampled on because it is naive, cheating after all ... and tusk to sock.

I tried very hard not to answer, for about a decade, but for whom is the next day important? If he misses what team will his season end? One has Hanging over the results, pushing right and left (;) million and the other sells air having the financial year and goes for the best of the year. Advantage to the coach (;) when he has begun your journey for any wrongdoing, before Atromitos. This can be understood by anyone who lives in this city. Cheating, naive, he doesn't know his stuff is what they sound and you haven't lost it yet. The players still don't touch them. The line is for the naive, selfish, aggressive Portuguese. Fear was always the hallmark of this club over time. The victory will be for one BALSAMO and the other for REALTY. Not all life is black and white as you see it. In the event of a defeat, who will do it all? Fortunately in our lives there is Yellowfin.
Important is the Aris-PAOK game for both of them.

I make an answer to that and stop it, fan talk I don't think the forum is up. But even if he got up I wouldn't bake. I'm just at work, I have time and I'll answer it.

First. for the Portuguese personally I have said it before. I no longer live in Thessaloniki, I do not listen to sports radios, I do not read sports newspapers, I do not read comments on sites so what is said etc I do not know and it leaves me indifferent. The man and the championship to get, he's a bad coach. In 10 years may be the new Ferguson, today is a Portuguese Babysitter Tennis. Why did they take him? How would I know. In general I can't even understand what they saw.

Move on. This year is a playoff, so for PAOK the year does not end there anyway, even with 20 points left behind. Nothing will happen to Bourdello, life goes on. Let him tell you that financially he is not going to take you away. The players are of course not responsible for it, but when someone crawls and plays everything basic, am I to blame? I do not think. I have an advantage because I have a bad coach and you don't even have a coach. If you had Pantelidis I would give you the advantage. If you have ever been involved with teams etc you will know what a job role is.

Let's go to Mars. Does she miss Sunday? Klein Main, what was the purpose of the year? Again 4-5os will come out well. Just as you say enjoyment will be huge for you if you win because that's the main goal every year since my mom gave birth to me. Classmates, friends, etc. When you ask them what they want Mars to do this year, nobody talks about a title, they all say double in Tuba. I remember this from a little kid who also said the slogan. Come out and say it's not like that.

To summarize the result is more important for PAOK because it simply claims something, Mars does not claim anything. Everything else is in the realm of your imagination.

PS 1: The last time you did a double, some people ate the coach. You probably get excited about it because you see the same work.

PS 2: The money from those receipts we learned what finally happened? Did everything in the Temple there in Mykonos end up?

PS 3: Did you pay PPC or settle it?

PS4: In the TSF-Tottenham, did Curry pay for the suite or was he invited?

Good evening. Kisses by the undefeated champion.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Children only betting please. Fans do not do well in the forum and in the relationships of its members.
Unless you can really challenge what you say.

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
I care about go and walnut. And 3-0 to lose Mars, the fear shown by Russian subordinates is enjoyable. Let's see what you will say next week with AEK. Always betting ...
double from halftime with AS 1-2 and crying at Saint Barbara ... Finally I am.
Reactions: kosdpthess

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
In this match Mars will go with the air of 4-0 over PAO but also with the thought of what he did last year with a much worse team inside Tuba.
Mars with psychology and passion for the heights ... while PAOK has a lot of mumble and worse team than last year. The pressure will be on PAOK's camp and not Mars's for 3 points.
The details ... I think will not let Mars win and so I chose to poll X and under2,5 plus red because of the nerves that will have an effect that will end in a draw and no one will lose this the game.

(1-1 score gives 7,5 ...)

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has launched a new theme called "Chair" in Technology.