POLL: What will be the outcome of the Panathinaikos-Olympiacos race?

What will be the outcome of the Panathinaikos-Olympiacos match?

• Niki Panathinaikos

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Victory Olympiacos

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Under 2.5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Over 2.5

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Red

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Penalty

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
On Sunday 22 September 20: 30 do we have the big Panathinaikos-Olympic derby?
Who do you think will win?
Last edited:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Double is fixed I spoke with my uncle Vanjel my godfathers Mr. Takis and Mr. Savva, my 3 godfather Karapappas when I made the mistake and asked him if we would win I hung up my phone so the double locked : ROFLMAO:

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
easy victory of Olympiacos if the race is completed and finished, but the score will not escape

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
I don't know if players will be worth the cards because of the low odds.

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Unless the organizers go (as they say) there is no interruption. Mars crawler I believe will save the buzz because they will now be chained. If they come out to play it, we are Panathinaikos etc as they did with Mars, then they will comfortably eat 4 goals with fair play.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
I think the conditions are such that the PAO will choose to brag, scared and with the sole aim of not eating a goal. He will close all the seats indifferent to the image he is going to bring out ... (As Lemonis did in the last Champions League - all defense dogs and nothing else just to eat a lot).

Olympiacos is tired but has the pressure to score many goals. This will be achieved by clearing the match in the first half hour. But with such reasoning, it is more likely (if the other team knows this) that you will not succeed and if you find them a little darker at the beginning then you are more anxious.
Well ... in such a scenario I prefer the risk of 0-0 being in 7,00 rather than betting on the logical double.

In the poll I put X and under2.5 and I put red as PAO would not hesitate to eat a lot of cards to keep the zero.

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
I don't think we can play defense. It also looked like our friendly 0-3 wins and back were weeping. I remember phases with 9 from our own 11 in the area and they couldn't defend properly. They will definitely try to play indoors without leaving an open court because if they leave spaces we will have trouble.

I will not be able to see again like the last half hour in Karaiskakis hit us again.
I was not happy with X and neither would I be happy with what I was seeing for the last half hour.
I am a PANATHINAIKOS and I want to see my team playing equally and playing ball.

As for abstention, most will abstain for fear of provocation. That is the main reason for abstention.
Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Because the Champions League, although it ended with the draw, ended with X in Karaiskakis, the issue is the thick of what he wants. So since Thick has labeled the championship as a Prespa championship and will eat a lot of breaks in the event of a break in the race, I believe Thick will be asking them for a big score for two reasons to pay his handicap at 1,5 until the match starts. and why the 2,5 overhead pays him so well for this match. Good or bad Coarse is in complete control of the match and I think the only way to pay it off is to win a wide 3-0 score and more ...

Vasselos is non-existent and I think today will be the last day of Doni in Panathinaikos

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has launched a new theme called "Chair" in Technology.