Premier

herrera

4 Feb 2020
For a long time I wanted to open such an issue and I was hesitant. I will start with Watford winning by handicap. It's one of the best teams (one of the best in the fight for survival), it's a must win game and it's the only easy one until the end of the season. Noric fell through the coach's mouth, I say he gave up and went on vacation. But anyway, that's how it was, so let's go to the Ashot Watford and handicap

herrera

4 Feb 2020
In the other match that starts at the same time, it seems logical that GG pays too much. There are many 3 goalless games for a good team like Palas while against it is a mediocre (at best) defense with a goalkeeper who is a good shot stoper on the one hand but without controlling his area on the other. I'm waiting for Zaha Ayeu Bedeke Milivojevic to do their job. Considering the opposite, personally in this match you play either against or you just don't touch it ...
Reactions: BetLaden

herrera

4 Feb 2020
Very good start !!! : bravo:
Watford have passed, the goal has come to London and if you see an opportunity that Palas loses in the end for 3-3, it is not lost.
Thank you my friend . Although I was waiting for Watford more easily and with a handicap than I wrote, but in the end it cost Delofeo's absence more than I expected. Overall we had a good start though

herrera

4 Feb 2020
Today we will deal with two matches. One is of the (in my opinion) best team in the Premier League, of Manchester City, where after an unfair defeat in Southampton, I expect it to break out today. Pep and his team will be anything but indifferent as they want to be ready for their main goals, the FA and the Champions League. Newcastle, who have been saved, are in good spirits, scoring a lot and I expect an open game with the score escaping 4-0, 5-1, etc.
The next match is West Ham-Burnley. The hosts have a roster and dynamics that are not for so low and today with a victory they "lock" the stay and make their plan for next year. Da Vinci's Burnley are not an easy opponent, on the contrary they are a team that often suffers damage and the English coach is very underrated as he has done an excellent job with a small budget. He is in good form as usual, but today I think he will lose to a superior opponent, although I think he is probably scoring. Here I see a score of 2-1, 3-1. Good luck to everyone

herrera

4 Feb 2020
Today we will go to a bold proposal. It looks bold based on percentage but it will be seen in practice if it is. Bournemouth, with its back to the wall, faces José Mourinho's Tottenham. We have known Bournemouth all year and it doesn't change anything, it is a very vulnerable team that tries to play its game against anyone and can also find goals against anyone. What has changed is Tottenham's approach to the matches with the phobic (now) Mourinho on its bench. While there was a modern team that was healthy, pressed high and put out offensive virtues with the good midfielders and strikers it has, with the arrival of Mourinho we see a careful lazy team that defends at low meters and gives the ball to the opponent. Today I'm waiting for Bournemouth to come in with a knife in their teeth and the key to our bet is to score a relatively quick goal that will force Tottenham to unravel. We will go with the special bet that Bournemouth will score more than 1.5 goals strongly and with a smaller starter Bournemouth over 2.5 and winner Bournemouth together with over 2.5. Someone will wonder why not a clear ace, the home team's defense is such that even 2 goals may not be enough to win. If he does, it will be logical with a big score, so instead of 5 of the net ace, it is better to place the bet we gave (ie to win with an over) that gives 8. Good luck to everyone.

herrera

4 Feb 2020
Today we will go with the villa of the Villa without much. Arsenal have the cup final in mind more and Villa have a chance to get out of the relegation zone. The question is if I can, I would say yes

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Miami Heat
  • Tomorrow 04-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - New Orleans Pelicans
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φ Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "Rocket!" in Betting Chats.