PreVein IFC CUP 2020-21: Phase 32

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Good evening to all Infobeto managers!

It's time to start this year 's IFC Cup. This year let me remind you that the winner will receive a prize of 100 euros from the sponsor company PaulBill.

PaulBill Logo

For more details click here: IFC CUP Gift

The dates of the Cup starting on February 16, 2021 are:

IFC CUP PHASE OF 3216/2/2021
IFC CUP PHASE OF 1623/2/2021
IFC CUP PHASE OF 813/3/2021
IFC CUP SEMI-FINALS10/4/2021
IFC CUP FINAL7/5/2021

METHOD OF PROCESSING THE CUP

The 28 teams that started the championship and all the substitutes participate in the event, and throughout the matches the matches will be NOK OUT until the final.

Last edited:
Reactions: PANATHA
Due to the fact that the teams are 27 (GERGEO resigned due to health) the phase of 32 will be incomplete.

However, until Sunday 14/2, anyone who wants to compete can register and take part by filling a vacancy after a draw.

The Lottery brought the following results

Boca Juniors (Spyridon)
Ajax (panatha)
K1
Newcastle (tino)
Acropolis (Koulos87)
Pumas (iraklis30)
Atletico Madrid (mytilinios)
Manchester Utd (Johnbill)
MFK Karvina (McLaren17)
East Stirling (Alex)
Husqvarna (animusbet)
Milan (ksixo)
Celtic (kosdpthess)
Herta (Saravakos)
Bayern leave_member M (BetLaden)
Dundee Utd (nicolas)
K2
Fenerbahce (Ertzan)
Athletic Bilbao (Avrolimos)
Cafe Opera (tsitoni)
Naples (Eric Castel)
Barcelona (grizaki74)
Cardiff City (Paquita)
Sampdoria (Fran Zenn)
K4
Atalanta (Xray)
Zurich (Grim Reaper)
Blackburn Rovers FC (patrickdrd)
K5
Real Madrid (Realgreen)
Liverpool (zorian)
Hafnarfjordur (okonski)

Those who wish to take part in the Cup should quickly send a request to participate and will receive a key number K1 to K5 to take a seat.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicolas
The one who will send for K2 to think very well. : bask:

And I will tell you a very pleasant news that you will fly from your joy you will go out to celebrate on the balconies and in the alleys even though there is a possibility that you will be fined ... You will send me the games so let us celebrate : paidi:

Wow oh baby give it to me : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:

The one who will have K2 will have an easy task to qualify ..... he is the ideal opponent for 3-0 ....: stret:
I would suggest you better not to go down to the cup, you will save on travel expenses : twis: : alcohol:
did you look at who you are playing with .... ??? unless you go to the president with no container ... you also have to speak sweetly to him, listen there and say hello to the guys, welcome to 3-0.

I would suggest you better not to go down to the cup, you will save on travel expenses : twis: : alcohol:
did you look at who you are playing with .... ??? unless you go to the president with no container ... you also have to speak sweetly to him, listen there and say hello to the guys, welcome to 3-0.
hahaha what shacks does he have in here ?? did you answer instead of Ertzan ?? Like today's announcement of Aris, for the match that did not take place in Ioannina, instead of Olympiakos ?? : pc2:

haha neither Panatha nor Ajax chew .... I am preparing for a crazy counterattack on all fronts : sign:: rally:
On Sunday we play for the championship and on Wednesday for the cup !!! I do not go for anything in the championship while you are burning for the victory !!!: npaper:What do you say? Will we do any beauty?: artist:If it is to put on Mondays because it creeps and convid: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

On Sunday we play for the championship and on Wednesday for the cup !!! I do not go for anything in the championship while you are burning for the victory !!!: npaper:What do you say? Will we do any beauty?: artist:If it is to put on Mondays because it creeps and convid: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:
This is what other teams have been doing for years ..... we do not know from such ..... only the double is my goal! : ROFLMAO:: bask:: Up:

Well ... go do "chores" yourself with the "weird" : paidi: on the outside?
I see you are both suddenly excluded because you found yourself with fake IDs.
This is the best case. At worst you will be accused of multiple ownership :?

Last edited:
Missing cat dancing mice say.

Some people dig my pit but do not know that the pit they dig is theirs.
Some call me customers, but it's our fault, give courage to the opponent and then they will ride you.

Some have tiled them with others.

Others also bring friendly clubs

All this nice, you asked me? Is it counted on me? No but I will fix you.

: paidi:

The goal from the beginning of the year was salvation, but the way things turned out, the cup looks nice :p:p:p that will take us to Europe and to the thick rubble.
It's time for Madrid kittens, bet on the underdog to feed them ...: spite:: spite:: spite:

Attachments

• SUAREZ-ATLETICO.jpg
    SUAREZ-ATLETICO.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views : 69
Because your mind is blown I would like to be the President of the IFC you know that the obligations are running the coronavirus has hit us badly finances so do not forget to help and do what is due to you understood : paidi:

• Haha
Reactions: BetLaden

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...