Propecia New Zealand Rally 2003

Stonewall

9 IOL 2002
Propecia New Zealand Rally 2003
New Zealand Rowl was first introduced to 1969 as a rake and covered tracks on both the two islands that make up New Zealand. He joined the World Rally Championship (WRC) program by 1977, while 1982 participates on a continuous basis. Its routes are on soft, unpaved public roads and on dirt trails crossing the country's very beautiful forests. In the 1970 decade its routes competed at speed in Finland, but today it has been formed into a slow, relatively dingy rail that runs only on the North Island around Auckland. As New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, the seasons are upside down from ours and there have been many time shifts of rales. This year is held in April, ie autumn, October was in October (spring) with good weather.
The tactic plays a major role in the outcome of the game. Conditions are not good for front-facing vehicles that actually wipe the loose surface dust of tracks and open grooves to the toughest substrate. The drivers that follow have an advantage. Previously, top drivers used to let some outsiders head for the first two days and just kept them in times (2-10 seconds behind). On the third day they began their timing after the leaders who wiped the road and made the final attack. Surely this year (as in the case of Pesis) this has changed as the second and third day begins with the 15 of the ranking, then with 14 etc. But the first day can be surprises as the timing starts by the head in the general score and follows second, third, etc. Also this year, the first four specials are repeated later on the same day, so the street wiping phenomenon (leading to a loss of up to one second per kilometer) for the front runners is tempered.
Another important factor is the weather. In New Zealand when it rains it is like opening the sky and staying open for hours. In a few minutes the trails turn into a mud and the rail becomes a survival race rather than a speed with cars stuck in the middle of the road and with a visibility around 10 meters. That is why it is considered a slow rally although its routes on a dry and downtrodden road are fast.
Rowl consists of (classic) 3 days (legs) and 22 special (stages) instead of 26 gourds. There is also a special night special this year (just 2.1 km long). The race starts on Friday 11 / 4 (Thursday for us in Greece) and ends on Sunday 13 / 4. According to the program, it covers 1298 km, 407 at special and 891 on roads to and from the specials and control points, significantly more compact than the 1390 km that had XNUMX km in non-competitive routes.
The weather at the time of rails is generally good but with the possibility of rain. For this year, the prognosis for RCI's RIS reports good weather with sunny / cloudy and 12-18 temperatures.

Prehistory
2002: Victory for Gronholm with Peugeot (won with the title), second Rovanpera with Peugeot and third with Makinen with Subaru.
2001: Burns with Subaru, C.McRae with Ford, Rovanpera with Peugeot.
2000: Gronholm with Peugeot, C.McRae with Ford, Sainz with Ford.
Today's drivers have:
Gronholm 2 wins (2002,2000).
Burns 2 wins (2001, 1996).
Makinen 1 win (1999) and two third places.
The C.McRae 3 wins (1995,1994,1993) and two second places (2001,2000).
Sainz 4 wins (1998,1992,1991,1990), a second and a third place.
Rovanpera ranks second and third.

For manufacturers over the last decade:
Peugeot has 2 wins (2002,2000), a second (2002) and a third place 2001.
Subaru has five victories (2001,1997 and three consecutive 1993-1995s) and several triumphs in the trio, far from being the best manufacturer's prehistory.
Ford has some slides in the trio while its most recent win was 1981!
Although Mitsubishi has not been a protagonist in recent years, it has a good presence with 2 winning 1999 and 1996.
Citroen has not participated in RALI.

Tires: Subaru uses Pirelli while others use Michelin. Pirelli are favored on the earth mainly in the hard. In the soft earth of New Zealand, Pirelli can have a slight lead.

Driving Rating WRC 2003 (3 / 14 Rally)
1. Richard BURNS (GB) 18 pts
2. Colin MCRAE (GB) 17 pts
3. Carlos SAINZ (E) 16 pts
4. Markko MARTIN (EE) 13 pts
5. Sebastien LOEB (F) 12 pts
6. Marcus GRONHOLM (FIN) 10 pts
7. Tommi MAKINEN (FIN) 9 pts
8. Francois DUVAL (B) 8 pts
9. Gilles PANIZZI (F) 4 pts
10. Toni GARDEMEISTER (FIN) 3 pts

Manufacturer Rating WRC 2003 (3 / 14 Rally)
1. Citroen 39 pts
2. Peugeot 31 pts
3. Ford 25 pts
4. Subaru 13 pts
5. Skoda 6 pts
6. Hyundai 3 pts

Latest Racing News
The first appearance of the Ford Focus WRC2003 in New Zealand. According to expert analysts the car is completely new at 80% and significantly faster than the old one. Much attention and attention has been paid to every aspect of its design, both on the body and on the engine. There is, of course, some doubt about its durability, which was the biggest weapon of its predecessors, the previous Focus have gained degrees in 17 consecutive rails.
The Citroen Xsara will also be slightly upgraded in New Zealand.
This year's Rally Germany is in danger of being excluded from the WRC schedule this year as FIA officials have found that security measures (notably in the area of ​​audience control not to enter the special stages) have not improved and gave Germany a month- to do so.

Suggestions
For suggestions it is early, reasonably thinking I would say Gronholm, Burns but I can not appreciate what Citroen will be doing as a rover in Rally. Of course McRae and Sainz have 3 and 4 wins in the rails respectively and with a good car this year can break the dominance of Peugeot. It is a questionable debut of the new Focus, but I think that in rails with good weather and fast trails, Ford will be overjoyed with the racing of its drivers to the points with the ultimate goal of the rails of Cyprus and the Acropolis that follow. Subaru has been disappointed with 3 so far, so I can avoid them on this rail.
In anticipation of returns we will say again with suggestions rather on Wednesday.

The time of the proposals
Raw New Zealand will probably be dry and fast. Peugeot has shown that in soft and fast dirt it is simply not playing. Rovanpera, smiling, said the conditions (temperatures around 22 degrees and dry roads) reminded him of Finland. The dry, of course, brings the problem of wiping for the drivers who start the timing first, ie for Burns, McRae, Sainz, Martin, and Loeb.
So I end up in Gronholm, Rovanpera, Burns in that order. The odds are good for Rovanpera at 13.00, moderate for Burns at 4.50 and bad (what else;) for Gronholm at 1.85. From the 60 units I had budgeted for this rail, I suggest sharing them 50 in Gronholm at 1.85 (Gamebookers) and the 10 on Rovanpera at 13.00 (Ladbrokes). Rikkar leaving outside Burns but I hope in the first 80 kilometers (after the special repeat) to lose enough time by wiping the way for others.
Do not forget that betting closes tomorrow Thursday 22: 00 (Greece time), and if there is no opportunity I will mention it here tomorrow afternoon.
GOOD LUCK.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: