Radio zorian - Happy hour

From 2009 and for about five years I consider it to be the "poorest years" for Lizeta. A few entries, a few things ... In 2009 a collection entitled was released Right and Left with songs he has sung on other people's records, from here and there, right and left!
We have heard most of them. We will hear it "I walk alone" from the disk Breath of Summer of Nikos Georgakis and 2-3 songs from The Asian Muse Loves

Three songs from Cafe Aman now. THE "Memos" traditional oriental, "In the Tavern with the Laterna" by Lakis Michailidis (first sung by Rosa Eskenazy) and the well-known "Wear the black, wear the" by Kostis Karipis, with lyrics by George Petropouleas, sung by many old and young

In the same year, the second album of the Cretan band Armos was released with the title Winds and Tides, where Lizeta sings the wonderful "Love will become Limeri". Apart from Lizeta, Babis Stokas of Pyx Lax also participates in the album. In addition, I should mention that Korina Legaki took her first steps with the band Armos, which has evolved into one of the wonderful modern voices (she also participates in this album)

They have a long friendship with Orpheus Peridis and many times they have appeared together on stage. Orpheus releases the double cd in 2009 Live & With His Friends. Lizetta's presence on this album is self-evident. She makes a second voice in several songs that Peridis sings, but she also sings two songs, with a second voice from Orpheus. "The lighthouse" and "Prison" are the songs we will hear from Kalimeri in this live recording

Things got a bit tense with the beginning of the crisis and in the first years Kalimeri's participations in other people's records (for a personal album we do not even discuss it) were minimal. In 2010 especially there was not one !!!
In 2011 he participated in two albums. And in fact to creators with "special" names :) He participated in the album of Nikos Verykokkos entitled In the Beauty of the Sunset. The creator is Naxiotis and the songs have a strong island style. The main singer on this album is Thodoris Mermigas, but three women also participated: Aspasia Stratigou, Koula Melissourgou and Lizeta sings a strong island song. Title: "Flowering Roses"

The second album that Lizeta participated in comes with a sea (but not island) mood. Its title is Captain and creator Konstantinos Plousios. Here Kalimeri sings two very beautiful songs. By the way, let me say that there are several such records that have neither been heard nor ever known but contain many songs - diamonds, which fortunately we learn many times from the participation of some well-known performers. As you can see in the youtube videos, there are many participants in this album.
The songs that Lizeta sings are "Zoe" and "The river"

Gone are the days of Easter, we ate, drank, had fun, it was time for radio. To do a show, to close this tribute because summer has come (with such temperatures) and wherever we go we will throw it in the bathrooms. Where time for radio after : D!
In 2012, a collector's album was released, a tribute to the great lyricist Elias Katsouli, entitled The Songs are leaving. Lizetta's participation in this album is her only recording this year. He sings the song together with Gerasimos Andreatos "Empty Wallet", to music by Alexis Vakis.

And next year it was so lacking. The only album in which he participated was by the composer Dimitris Libanos. His title The Secrets of the World. The album features many singers such as Giota Nega, Melina Kana, Fotini Velesiotou and others. Lizeta wrote the lyrics and sang "The Blurred Eyes".

The disk Nobody knows of Michalis Haniotis, released in 2014 is also an album with the participation of several singers, such as Merlina Kana, Martha Frinzila, Socrates Malamas and others. Lizeta Kalimeri is also participating. But because Haniotis is "her man", since they have recorded two albums together, Lizeta sings more than one song here. He had the means you see : ROFLMAO:
She sings four songs alone, we will listen to them later. But he also sings with the composer himself "My poor ego" in lyrics by Vangelis Kapralos, who is one of the two lyricists of the album. another is the composer himself, who wrote in addition to the music and lyrics for 5 songs.

And now we will listen to the four songs that Lizeta says on the previous album. Everything is in lyrics by Vangelis Kapralos. I start with "I tread all the steps"...

.... continue with "Breath of the Sea"......

.... one is coming "Sudden Breeze".....

..... and I close "Fire at night"

Makis Vagia's visuals are very nice in all the videos

I close today's show with the lyrical appearances of Kalimeri on records by Christos Tsiamoulis, for the next two years. In 2015 the album is released As a Child Toy of the composer, where Lizeta writes the lyrics in 3 songs. One is "The Gifts of Love", the other o "Secret World" and the third is the eponymous song of the album, which is what we will hear with the voice of Sofia Papazoglou, who is the singer of the songs of this album.

And in 2017 the album is released Wild Weather of Tsiamoulis, where Lizeta writes the lyrics to the song "Whoever spreads his wings", sung by another singer chosen by the composer for this album. It is Katerina Papadopoulou, accompanied by the composer himself.

In anticipation of the women's final at the Mutua Madrid Open, where I wait for the beloved Sabalenka to send Barty unread (difficult of course, but hope dies last), let me do a show, to listen to any song.
I leave the lyrical creations of Kalimeri and return again to the interpretation of songs. In 2015 he participated in three albums. One was childish: the sequel to Lazy Dragon by George Hatzipieris. The title of this album is The Journeys of the Lazy Dragon. Again, a lot of artists are participating, such as Alkinoos Ioannidis, Eleftheria Arvanitaki, Phoebus Delivorias and others. Lizeta sings together with Sofia Papazoglou one "Lullaby".

In anticipation of the women's final at the Mutua Madrid Open, where I wait for the beloved Sabalenka to send Barty unread (difficult of course, but hope dies last)
Sorry to fly like a rooster, but it's payback time. In Stuttgart he was in the driving seat, as they say in my village, when he was first injured.
Samba and easy

Reactions: zorian
The author Vera Vassiliou-Petsa released the book North Window, which was accompanied by a homonymous cd, with singers Pantelis Thalassinos, Nena Venetsanou, Panos Bousalis, Neokli Neofitidis and Lizeta Kalimeri.
Lizeta sings the song "Salty from the South" in lyrics of course by the author and music by Linos Kokotos.

And the third album is with the participation of many singers, Thalassinos, Velesiotou, Ketime etc. This is the album Without Masters, whose music was written by Sofia Natsiou and lyrics by Polys Kyriakou.
The eponymous song, with which the album begins, is sung by Lizeta.

In 2016 the album is released A poor smile of Cornelius Diamantopoulos. And this album with the participation of several performers. Again Lizeta says the eponymous song that starts listening to the album, but says another one, the "Zalume".

In the same pattern, an album with the participation of many famous singers (Thalassinos, Kotonias, Nega etc.) the album Clearing of Coralia Alifragki, released by Metronomos the same year.
Lizeta sings it "He is telling the truth" and participates in the song "Crossword puzzle". On the album he says it together with Erofili, Giota Nega and Dimitris Yfantis. We will listen to both songs live, from the presentation of the album Clearing in Rhythm Stage. In the live version the "Crossword puzzle" it is sung by Lizeta, Erofili and the creator of the song herself.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...