Re-gamble by afrolex

afrolex

6 Dec 2012
Good evening,

In the past, several people have been trying to achieve the goal they had originally made. Some managed to do it, some others to the end.

I, too, will, in the same way, try to reach my own goal.
Getting Started With 16 euro, I try to reach them 70 Successful predictions by betting bets with odds greater than or equal to 1,10.

For example, I start a 16 Euro bet with 1,14 performance. If it is successful, the second bet will be 16 * 1,10 = 17,6 Euro with odds higher than or equal to 1,10 and so on. That is, the next amount to be played will be as long as the previous multiplied by 1,10, regardless of whether the bet performance is greater than 1,10.

Bets will be played at stoiximan. They may be live or bet before the start. The bet can be any sport. I will upload the bet in an image format.

If a bet is lost, the process stops.

Good luck. I hope the trip is not short. â € <
: bravo:
Last edited:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Answer: Re-gamble by afrolex

I'm glad there is another "burning" like me. I follow similar systems and I like it. In general, usurposes are forgiveness. I want you to believe that you will have the patience and not get you underneath. Like yours I played in stahiman. I actually started with 5 euros and reached 60 euros, but then I made the bet to throw 5 or 6 from double chances and finally I lost it. I will post it if you have no problem from where I started and I arrived to get a taste. But generally watch your choices but have patience.

Also do not put 1.10 as a knot, because in 1.05 you can also find 100 choices if you reach 1.05 euros let's say that I really hope you get 1,03 and even your XNUMX are very useful

I have in my mind to start again to put it in my own place of course I will not spoil yours to see what we will do

Good continuity I will watch you. : sign:
Reactions: afrolex

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Pity.

Now that I'm done I'll put on what I did. From 5 euros to 60 euros

tokoglyfia1.jpg

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

In Lyon he basically finished the dream.

Some were lucky for sure. Cash out was because I had to say goals. I was saying "we go for 4 Euro profit but I also get along with 2"

I can not get allergies if I play too much I want in 20 minute to come out otherwise.

I like 1X and X2 when a team is in the 1 part and I rarely play favorite in the beginning
Reactions: blizzard

kerkireos

3 Oct 2012

Good evening,

In the past, several people have been trying to achieve the goal they had originally made. Some managed to do it, some others to the end.

I, too, will, in the same way, try to reach my own goal.
Getting Started With 16 euro, I try to reach them 70 Successful predictions by betting bets with odds greater than or equal to 1,10.

For example, I start a 16 Euro bet with 1,14 performance. If it is successful, the second bet will be 16 * 1,10 = 17,6 Euro with odds higher than or equal to 1,10 and so on. That is, the next amount to be played will be as long as the previous multiplied by 1,10, regardless of whether the bet performance is greater than 1,10.

Bets will be played at stoiximan. They may be live or bet before the start. The bet can be any sport. I will upload the bet in an image format.

If a bet is lost, the process stops.

Good luck. I hope the trip is not short. â € <
: bravo:
No misunderstanding, good wines!
General chit-chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • giannisthegreek:
    My children hurt me .. but the connection must be
  • Fairplay:
    Your mobile or your connection is coming ..
  • Fairplay:
    We are afraid ....
  • zorian:
    after reading them before you write them :)
  • giannisthegreek:
    What do you say now; My cell has neither I know a lot of cores. 4G's wind signal must be
  • BetLaden:
    Probably Giannis because it's very bullet and it does not stick anywhere
  • BetLaden:
    And in a few days I will unite with that of the main page and will be all together in one !!!!
  • giannisthegreek:
    :) nice !!!
  • giannisthegreek:
    One two .. one two .. test ..
  • giannisthegreek:
    Something tropics say they gave me ...
  • Ertzan:
    tampa is picked up :p
  • giannisthegreek:
    Are you sure? Do not ask them back then
  • giannisthegreek:
    Good morning .. one two ... two tests a couple ... a two times a test.
  • coria:
    Belote to score (2.20) with 2.5 / 10 and XVER 7.5 cards (1.73) with 3.5 / 10 in the same game (sasuolo).
  • grizaki74:
    test for spamer :p :eek:: ROFLMAO:: coffee:
  • venoss:
    Ertzan said:
    venoss how did you connect to the odtapatalk forum? My own was not updated with new messages I disconnected and now it is throwing me the wrong code
    with "discarded" in the browser and there have been accepted terms.automatically ...
  • Ertzan:
    Okay, and my own stuff
  • stpapaioann:
    good evening!
  • stpapaioann:
    DOES ANY BET365 ACCOUNT NEED? EINAI EPIBEBAIΩ
    MENOI and EXOYN NETELLER
  • giannisthegreek:
    Oh, I do not think it's going to be like this here
  • stpapaioann:
    I say so ..... many are playing at bet365
  • Chat Bot: