RG 2020

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
2 bets from today although I have seen quite a few worth them

1) Andujar-Travaglia: 2 (2) Stoiximan (3/10)
2) Evans-Nishikori: 1 (2,95) Unibet (2/10) only in non-void company

There are both 2 longs in Thiem, Zverev that I will add in the next few hours, played from January (Australian last page). How did I know they would play each other in the final of Us Open ???

Last edited:
Sinner-Goffin:

Sinner (1st set winner) (1.98) Unibet (4/10)
1 / 2 (6,5) Bet365 (1 / 10)

Travaglia and Sinner went 3-0, although we had bet the 2nd in the 1st set. Unfortunately, while in these options the logic came, we lost Evans 3 in the last game of the 5th set.
How much did that TV cost in the 3rd set ??? Of course we could cash-out and get something, but I said to leave it until the end ...

So instead of 10/10 with a little luck in the 5th set, we closed the first day with ...

Total: + 4 / 10

Screenshot_20200928_115907.jpg

4/10

Coria throws it too with 3/10 and 1,87 odds on Stoiximan. I're just lowering due to the weather.

Reactions: coria
Unfortunately in the logic that the underdog will get a set, I played the aces and the nail goes for 3-0.

The shot made 3 aces in the first 2 games and then another 2 in 3 whole sets. Even if he played for 5 sets, I don't know if he would get them out.
I can not believe the deformation of this player

Hello Bublik !!! Great up-and-coming talent.

If it weren't for the ridiculous Nishikori in the end (I just hope he doesn't bury us a second time the day after tomorrow) and the unprosecuted FAA we would be very high already.

To see what fish we will catch at night with the Fucsovics. Only not to see a 3-0 upside down and fall backwards.

Total: + 5,7 / 10

PS: The 2,4 of Travaglia passed as a favorite and I start thinking about cash out already.

Fucsovics took it in the first set. Slowly I will rather cash-out. How soft ... that I did not play his victory

In the same logic of your game, I played Medvedev's error over, with the underdog set and 2 double errors will also be lost somehow.

Live: I play upside down in the 2nd set (3-2)
Both players to win sets: No (2) Stoiximan (3,5 / 2,5)

Reactions: coria
Well done Marton. Instead of another set and take the broken ones and something more after we believed in the game.
If the Russian makes the comeback in the 3rd set again, just another match where we will lose everything through our hands

Bring it from here, bring it from there, the result is the same. Whatever happens, we will always be lost even if we see everything correctly ...

Total: + 5,6 / 10

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...