S2, FL, C NATIONAL

crazy gang

11 Oct 2019
Yesterday a new parody game in Volos-Panionios, something is happening at the Olympic Volos this year and they have gotten rid of it, the young Apollo Larissa was
Shame
What is happening there is what people are saying now. They have taken on something strange.
Soulis, however, has set his eye on Sunday's match with Kalamata.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
A big win for Kavala. Surprising because he was playing with substitutes against an Off who had a lot of basics in the starting eleven.

IALISSOS-PANITOLIC 1DNB (7,00)

Ialyssos is waiting for the match as the biggest of the year. The cage will be crowded and conditions are surprising. Panetolikos has three key absences and his mind on Sunday's match with Tripoli. I believe Havos will make changes and there is no depth on the bench.
Ialysos dressed in Volos today, new parody we watch

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Okay only 0-4, they fought
There is really no one around what happens, you never know where it will come from
After Volos and Ialyssos in the nice tricks, he remembered the glorious days of Diagoras in the national B

crazy gang

11 Oct 2019
A lot of matches came out of the first round. Let's start .....

KALAMATA-OLYMPIC VOLUME 2 (7,5)

The home side are coming off a great midweek win over Ael for the cup. But we are talking about a completely different game from today's game. Today, Kalamata will have to play this game as a home side and a favorite of the show. Ialysos was lucky, as the Rhodians missed great opportunities until Kalamata opened the scoring and with Ionic they could not create opportunities and if the Nice were more careful they would escape with a double.
We have a climate change with the arrival of Souli Papadopoulos. To my eyes it looks as if this match has been marked. how it can cover it.

Palliniac-2 Sword Trouble (4,45)

The set is open and I can't find the reason. We are talking about almost equivalent teams. I will go with the guests because the arrival of Vangelis Tsioli in the team has changed the climate. and left with the double.

KALLITHEA-CAMARIUM SHOWER 2 (6,25)

We are talking about the undefeated champions and the best teams in the group. The double has escaped and does not show the real difference (in my eyes there is no) between the two teams. Kamari is better than the outside and I think he can make the double today. At the same stadium he won the National League two weeks ago. I recognize Kallithea's potential but the double performance is enormous.

1 PANGARIUM-STAR BLADDER (6,00)

Hosts who started the season unprepared will find it difficult. Against them a team that has thrown money in the last days of the transfer (eg Sialmas) but is unstable in its performance. What makes me trust the home side who are without a victory in the league is the arrival of Karulia in the team. Coach has returned to Argos after years and his arrival has brought great optimism for better continuity. Match to my eyes looks to their steps to celebrate the first victory in the championship.

crazy gang

11 Oct 2019
Report to date.
We assume that all matches have become a unit bet.

CURRENT FUND -1,70

The fund is indicative to let us know where we are. The stakes will be one unit at a time.

crazy gang

11 Oct 2019
KALAMATA-OLYMPIC VOLUME 1-2
PALLINIA-SPAN 1-1
KALLITHEA-CAMARI 1-0
0-1 PANGARIUS-STAR BLADDER

NEW BALANCE + 1,80

crazy gang

11 Oct 2019
KARISSAKI-LEVEL 2 (3,20)

ASTRAPI MESOPOTAMIA-ALEX. HIMATHIAS 2 (4,33)

SARAKIN STORES-EDITION 2 (4,25)

THISEAS WILD-SALM 2 (4,85)

STRAIGHT ITEAS-TILYCRAAT 1DNB (3.55)
Reactions: Tchami

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
    I don't know if he is a soldier but he certainly wouldn't want that too ... so ...
  • P Pragias:
    in the middle of the season if you want to get something good whether it's a player or a coach you have to pop it ... the rest is lottery. is there any end to anything that can make Johnson play? mercy again today with the Ionic was one of the worst ... it broke my nerves and only saw it ... as if bored
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    Goodmorning guys. I have a problem and can't post to the forum. When I go in it comes out to me to choose to continue with tapatalk or browser. I click continue with browser but it doesn't open to me. I have deleted the tapatalk in the meantime. I disconnected, deleted cookies, cleared history again. Only here I can enter
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It's an android issue to find
    that changes that
    I can't find it with anything. So I ask if anyone knows
  • admin admin:
    I would tell you to reset tapatalk after default (Settings -> Apps -> Tapatalk -> Open by default -> "clear defaults"
  • admin admin:
    maybe clear chrome cookies
    Thanks. I'll try them
  • admin admin:
    nothing
  • game game:
    Test
  • game game:
    Yeah it's all of a sudden ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that didn't work as well ok
  • admin admin:
    Goodmorning guys. Yes I did. We'll have to wait for an update from tapatalk. We can't do something on our own.
    And now what; With tapatalk force to get into the forum? Logically after deleting it completely I shouldn't just be accessing the browser? Is it a virus?
  • Eric Castel Eric Castel:
    Good morning, I do the same for myself, but I still use tapatalk when I'm out of mobile.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning, I notice it's a general problem yesterday ... And I can't go ahead and stick to the Tapatalk or Browser option
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    I think I made it ... it didn't stick to me here for a while ...
    It's not yesterday. It's been a few days to me and it's still going on
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    He didn't make it in the end ...
  • P Pro:
    And my own problem ... I never had the tapatalk
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Cup: 13 Racing 23-24 / 11 / 2019" in the IFC Competition.
  • nectar nectar:
    Kids the only solution for now is to get the tapatalk out. Do you use it? New forum Not so good tapatalk support. Otherwise we will have to wait for an update ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I personally use tapatalk for the forum as well and have no issue with ios
    Nectar I have finally removed the tapatalk and again the same. And a friend earlier said he hadn't even put a tapatalk on. That is to say, mobile forces you to only tapatalk into the forum
    +1
  • admin admin:
    Good morning John. Yes I know it. I have sent a support ticket and am waiting for a reply.
    admin admin: Good morning John. Yes I know it. I have sent a support ticket and am waiting for a reply.