Let's see.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
0-0 at the half time Hartberg.

Let's see.

1-0 the Sturm.

We are staying with Charleroi - Eupen which started in the meantime.

Reactions: ninaki

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Jung Boys and St. Gallen 2-2 at halftime.
We do not participate in a rodeo.
Let 5-5 come.

Reactions: ninaki and Fairplay

syllektikos

11 Oct 2009
really rodeo as you said ... Okay if you see it you can do it live. And I can't do much with them though ... Good luck.

sooooooo.png
Reactions: nklaps

SIDDHARTHA

26 Mar 2016
What to say now?
Get this Fabino rocket and you can't enjoy it.
Arnold also has three hands; Watch the video and say clean hand, why not give it a shot?
The second goal was just awesome, a goal with all of it.
And you can't celebrate anything. because you have been favored just before and you are favored.
Just before the end and second hand.
Pep to be on the rails, outside of yourself, and to think WHAT the hell is going on?
So I searched for the new regulations on hand.

What conclusions do you make?

Whatever it was, we got it sour. I would have imagined otherwise the 3-0 that I expected.
Reactions: nklaps and Fairplay

SIDDHARTHA

26 Mar 2016
Now it is said that in the first phase the ball first hit Bernardo's hand.
They asked him the same thing and he said laughing, I haven't seen the video and I don't want to say anything. Indeed.
Reactions: nklaps and Fairplay

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Now it is said that in the first phase the ball first hit Bernardo's hand.
They asked him the same thing and he said laughing, I haven't seen the video and I don't want to say anything. Indeed.
We at Siddhartha are sportsmen and we want to win fair and square.
And on the field and in betting.

One of our teachers once wrote, however, that if someone thanks you for doing nothing for him, accept his thanks. Because the day will come, you will have done a lot for someone else and thank you for not listening.

So we are happy to win because we have been wronged many times and will be wronged in the future and because we have a lot to wait for (and see) to get the championship.

3-1, three degrees to six, thank you very much!

That's how these things go.

Put on a song Dimitris!

Reactions: Fairplay

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
What is the meaning of all these dudes?
The story wrote 3 - 1 finale. That matters, and the 8 points difference with 2 .... City can't ... lost to Norwich and Wolves ... it's her fault ... not her defeat Liver .... if you can't beat the little ones what do the big ones do to you?

We also said with Nick that it was a great deal of bullshit to outsource Liver inside Anfield ... ever of those drinks Lever Out in her home .... with whomever opponent should play even marginally give her a favor. Respect ... 800 kgr Shirts Liv ... 100kgr City Shirts ... respect ....
Reactions: nklaps

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • T Tchami:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
    I don't know if he is a soldier but he certainly wouldn't want that too ... so ...
  • P Pragias:
    in the middle of the season if you want to get something good whether it's a player or a coach you have to pop it ... the rest is lottery. is there any end to anything that can make Johnson play? mercy again today with the Ionic was one of the worst ... it broke my nerves and only saw it ... as if bored
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    Goodmorning guys. I have a problem and can't post to the forum. When I go in it comes out to me to choose to continue with tapatalk or browser. I click continue with browser but it doesn't open to me. I have deleted the tapatalk in the meantime. I disconnected, deleted cookies, cleared history again. Only here I can enter
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It's an android issue to find
    that changes that
    I can't find it with anything. So I ask if anyone knows
  • admin admin:
    I would tell you to reset tapatalk after default (Settings -> Apps -> Tapatalk -> Open by default -> "clear defaults"
  • admin admin:
    maybe clear chrome cookies
    Thanks. I'll try them
  • admin admin:
    nothing
  • game game:
    Test
  • game game:
    Yeah it's all of a sudden ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that didn't work as well ok
  • admin admin:
    Goodmorning guys. Yes I did. We'll have to wait for an update from tapatalk. We can't do something on our own.
    And now what; With tapatalk force to get into the forum? Logically after deleting it completely I shouldn't just be accessing the browser? Is it a virus?
  • Eric Castel Eric Castel:
    Good morning, I do the same for myself, but I still use tapatalk when I'm out of mobile.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning, I notice it's a general problem yesterday ... And I can't go ahead and stick to the Tapatalk or Browser option
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    I think I made it ... it didn't stick to me here for a while ...
    It's not yesterday. It's been a few days to me and it's still going on
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    He didn't make it in the end ...
  • P Pro:
    And my own problem ... I never had the tapatalk
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Cup: 13 Racing 23-24 / 11 / 2019" in the IFC Competition.
  • nectar nectar:
    Kids the only solution for now is to get the tapatalk out. Do you use it? New forum Not so good tapatalk support. Otherwise we will have to wait for an update ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I personally use tapatalk for the forum as well and have no issue with ios
    Nectar I have finally removed the tapatalk and again the same. And a friend earlier said he hadn't even put a tapatalk on. That is to say, mobile forces you to only tapatalk into the forum
    +1
    giannisthegreek giannisthegreek: Nectar I have finally removed the tapatalk and again the same. And a friend said earlier ... +1