Sans Voir Live

We are looking at Slovan Bratislava with our well-known Nitra ..... it is 0-0 at half time and the double at 9,50.
We watch and see ... wish to eat it before we enter ...

Good evening.

The matches that will occupy us this PSK live are:

30/10 Shakhtar - Mariupol (13.00)

31/10 Portsmouth - Charlton (4.60)

31/10 Berscott - Leuven (3.50)

31/10 Charleroi - Circle Brugge (7.00)

31/10 Liverpool - West Ham (9.00)

1/11 Betis - Elche (6.50)

1/11 CSKA Sofia - Tsarsko Selo (10.00)

1/11 Slovan Bratislava - Nitra (10.00)

1/11 Napoli - Sassuolo (6.00)

If it suits, we will play something there.
For the rest we have pregame it Valvaik.
0-1 Nitra in 63 '
I do

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

We are looking at Slovan Bratislava with our well-known Nitra ..... it is 0-0 at half time and the double at 9,50.
We watch and see ... wish to eat it before we enter ...
Nitra was not waiting for us ... she was in a hurry .... let it be ... we accept all the results ... good luck Nitra !!!

Reactions: nik19761999
good morning

After the 10 first bet on sans voir live we will make a first interim report.
Where of course you can not say much:

0/10 bet (with average yield 11.50) and -10 Units.

Clearly a bad start. But when you bet odds from 7.50 to 21.00 live, you have to count with 0 out of 10 (and worse). Everything in the game.

Anyway we run a marathon and how good or how bad we are will be judged in the end.

These 10 bets where we were involved, came from 71 initially matches of the 1st selection.

If anyone chose to play pregame and 71 these bets, he would play with average odds 7.29, it would have 9/71 successes (12.6%) and at this time would have losses 9.4 Units. In addition, he would have recorded 19 in a row "buckets" and would need a good wine cellar and at times and… pills for the stomach. Of course, the S / C that passed was beautiful for "Mr. Pre ».

The feature is yesterday's victory of Slovakia Nitra which "Mr. Pre ». We chose Nitra in the September pregame against Trencin in sans voir. Against the small and medium-sized Trencin that is floating in the last places of the table. However, we managed to "resurrect" Trencin for a match and lost 3-2. However, Nitra, what it did not do against Trencin, did it yesterday against the giant of Bratislava with 0-1, making a great double-digit double. But we did not manage to get involved. On the contrary, instead of Nitra, we finally played the "wrong" match in live: the Bulgarian Tsarsko Selo, who did nothing in the end. Bad timing. And this is how history is written.

These are in the game. Either one will play everything with what this entails or one will make choices, but with some choices that do not work out and some that one has left from the outside are sometimes confirmed.

We accept it. We continue.

Good evening, some of the 10 live bets were not in the original selection, such as an Austrian B-class, as well as a Romanian
Good evening from me too.

You are absolutely right dude nysteria.

Some bets that we put on live and played (or not in the end) we did not have pre-selected. In other words, we did not give them like every Thursday, for example, which we usually give. They emerged along the way or we expected it to be 0-0 at halftime to give them to the thread.

The thread is for live betting, which will say that it is not possible to close our eyes if something happens along the way. So what you noticed is natural to happen.

If I understood your reasoning well, the problem arises with the comparison with the supposed "Mr. Pregame ». That is, how can this Pregame play "retrospectively" a match that was chosen extraordinarily.

You are right, but the primary end point of the thread here is to see how we will go playing live. The comparison with Mr. Pre is a theoretical discussion and is a secondary end point. In other words, the question is theoretical: "What would happen if we pregame all the matches we played live". And since it is a theoretical, and secondary end point, we must live with some "mistakes" in reasoning.

In the case of an extraordinary bet, we pre-conditionally return the pregame bet to Mr. Pre365 at BetXNUMX. If we win, he wins retrospectively (as is the law). The discussion is theoretical on the other hand and not our direct object.

And it's not the only "mistake" that can occur. For example, Nitra who won yesterday and was 10.00 when we put her in the initial selection, may have been at 13.00 when a real pregame player chose her. The real player is obviously credited at 13.00 and not at 10.00, which we attributed to the theoretical player "Mr. Pre ». And here again there is a difference from theory to practice.

Good evening again . Last year at the end of the season the Suns Voir Live had played 27 matches and caught 4/27 with a gain of 29 points. On the contrary, Mr. Pre had 34/218 with a profit of 33.5 points and we came to the conclusion that it was convenient to play live because he had less exposure to risk with almost the same profit.
Except that there was a match 6/10/19 Manchester City - Wolves where the sun boir live was paid at 25.00 and this match was not in the default.
Where do I want to end up? That it is more advantageous to play pringime and that the one who plays them all (1) sans voir, 2) sans voir live pringem and 3) the few sans voir who did not have prigem but enter the live) is the one who wins the most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nklaps
Good evening again . Last year at the end of the season the Suns Voir Live had played 27 matches and caught 4/27 with a gain of 29 points. On the contrary, Mr. Pre had 34/218 with a profit of 33.5 points and we came to the conclusion that it was convenient to play live because he had less exposure to risk with almost the same profit.
Except that there was a match 6/10/19 Manchester City - Wolves where the sun boir live was paid at 25.00 and this match was not in the default.
Where do I want to end up? That it is more advantageous to play pringime and that the one who plays them all (1) sans voir, 2) sans voir live pringem and 3) the few sans voir who did not have prigem but enter the live) is the one who wins the most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the match City - Wolves that Mr. Live got it 25.00, but it was not in the defaults, in Mr. Pre odds we won with odds 21.00 (close Bet).

However, I agree that in practice this could not be done, since our participation in this match was decided at halftime and not before.

But I repeat that the debate is theoretical.

In the end, what is in the best interest, I review every year!
:)

For example this year and so far, the two threads together have a majestic 0/17.

So in theory, it might be worth it, but in practice (as the famous joke says), we have two ... threads at home!

Good morning.

We will put 3 matches live today:
(All from Little England, not Chu-Lu)

Oxford - Rothschild (4.75)
(The double was also at 5.50)

Forrest Green - Leighton Orient (4.50)
(it was also 4.75)

Blackpool - Wigan (6.00)

If something matches the live, we will play.

Good morning.

We will put 3 matches live today:
(All from Little England, not Chu-Lu)

Oxford - Rothschild (4.75)
(The double was also at 5.50)

Forrest Green - Leighton Orient (4.50)
(it was also 4.75)

Blackpool - Wigan (6.00)

If something matches the live, we will play.
Wigan endure at halftime and pay 6,00.

Where are you going, Karamitro? The other says .... I answer: "" he endures ... and if he endures more then he can "".

We are watching ..

Reactions: nklaps
Wigan endure at halftime and pay 6,00.

Where are you going, Karamitro? The other says .... I answer: "" he endures ... and if he endures more then he can "".

We are watching ..
Wigan could not stand it ....
Good luck to her too

Good evening.
Not good news for the country.
With the hope and the wish that everything goes well, we upload for the live the matches we like, and we see if something fits in the flow of the match.
(intention to play)

7/11 Nottingham - Wycombe (6.00)

7/11 Burdford - Middlesbrough (4.50)

7/11 Kampur - Yong Ajax (8.50)

7/11 Paris - Rennes (8.50)

7/11 Atletico - Cadiz (11.00)

7/11 Espanyol - Lugo (8.00)

8/11 Arzes (8.00) - Cluj

8/11 Zoria - Vorskla

Now from FA Cup there are matches that can at that time if the conditions are favorable, enter the svl.
(on play)

We remind sans voir η Ostersund

Good evening.
Not good news for the country.
With the hope and the wish that everything goes well, we upload for the live the matches we like, and we see if something fits in the flow of the match.
(intention to play)

7/11 Nottingham - Wycombe (6.00)

7/11 Burdford - Middlesbrough (4.50)

7/11 Kampur - Yong Ajax (8.50)

7/11 Paris - Rennes (8.50)

7/11 Atletico - Cadiz (11.00)

7/11 Espanyol - Lugo (8.00)

8/11 Arzes (8.00) - Cluj

8/11 Zoria - Vorskla

Now from FA Cup there are matches that can at that time if the conditions are favorable, enter the svl.
(on play)

We remind sans voir η Ostersund
we look at Middlesbrough 0-0 in 65 '

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: