Sans Voir

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Good Betting Season.

Here I will put odds (with the permission of the forum)

: sign:

Portsmouth - Crowley.

In 1,33 the bull and 9.75 double. (what dream Bük saw again, as a friend says ...)

Good, gold or Portsmouth. Fever for a rise. Play Off Play Now. Favorite. Jersey. Not discussed.
The other little one is in "degraded-not degraded".

In the 5 first match, however, their form is the same (2-2-1) with the two teams apparently equal. It has not been seen on the pitch that is their big difference, this performance. In 85 with a penalty shoot-out, Exeter beat Portsmouth in the last.

Portsmouth is obviously a favorite, but it's not Barcelona to pick up 1,30.

Here I go with odds that are not justified at the level of almost 10.00.

Crowley Town @ 9,75 (Stoiximan)

(Ok now, 9,75 ...)

Answer: sans voir

Good Nikos season and good luck in your choices ... with health and the end to find us green ..
and let Nuremberg finally go up. : twis:

Last edited:
Reactions: nklaps

Yesterday I had a concern, that I will find matches with "extreme" odds for the Protocol during the Season, so that I can have a job too ...
Sometimes you find one, and others do not.

I ate people today to find 1 Irish (not Premier), how many teams are downgraded. None, than I understand. None. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
There are currently two very classy teams in the league, in a matchless match as we are in the last games.

Selbourne - Athlon Taun
. And it gives the 1,30 ace and the double 9.00.

If we look at 1.30's carnival, we will see that they do not even remember when they won last time! Red-handed form and last victory in mid-July! And they give us 1.30 in a match indifferent.

You will tell me "you do not look at the other's face". A black mess and Athlon Town. Crimson uniform and they. Of course, they won the last match 4-0, but who did they beat? The absolute ... "star" of the Category, (which the others had also won in mid-July).

The last one between them (Athlon Taun - Selbourn) ended 1-0 over at Athlon Town. The ace then paid ... 17.00 (to say it, I was involved). I just mention it to show that the two teams (which have a similar form), despite their score, do not generally have big differences and also to show that sometimes the odds are really out of place and time.

I will go with 2 DNB, which also pays well (@ 7.00) because Athlon Taunus has not one win away (no matter if the tie is almost completely missing from team stats).

Selbourne - Athlon Taunus 2 DNB @7.00 (Bet365)

It is not for much the match is meant. Here for reasons of simplicity, all games will get the same bet (1 Unit). And for the sake of simplicity, and to be able to ask more easily after a while ... borrowing!

:)

It is obvious that the other match is Portsmouth - Crowley

Σelbow - Athlon Taunus 2 DNB @7.00 3-0 LOST

Portsmouth - Crown 2 @9,75 3-0 LOST

Bad start with 2 3 on the back.
Who said it would be easy ...

Bad start with 2 3 on the back.
Who said it would be easy ...

Well done and your 2 bets .... it was great!
Do not stay in the result. It does not matter for your long-term performance.
See the odds you played and that ended up with Pinny before starting the match:

Crowley fell to 9.25 and had a value of 4.95% on your performance
Athlon, as they say, dropped the 2 simple to 6.94 by offering value 29,68% (!). If Pinny offered AH 0 the value would be similar and there!

If you get such an EV on your bets, be sure to make a profit in the long run and you will have annihilated the luck factor!

Thanks for the good words.
Of course I did not expect the first 2 bets to have positive results. It would just be lucky if I had.
A large number of bets are required to have a statistically significant effect (positive or negative).
Patience.

Reactions: Fairplay

"You can't talk about it seriously !!!"
... you will all and you will have it.

But I have to make it clear that I'm not doing tipsting here. Tipsters have the infobeto. I just want to test the amount or the amount of money a person will choose by choosing great performances that just seem to him to be excessive on the basis of common sense.

The reasoning for today is that one g / g can not pay 8.00 as much as a lobster, or as much as ... lime and if it is one of the two groups.
We talked about tomorrow's National of Gibraltar. 8.00 the g / g and 8.00 the over 0.5 of Gibraltar. We are not allowed to score our company. But why do I hesitate to put a ... house on the win to nil of our National? Would you give it up? Because just the goal is something that just can happen for x reasons.

Scarcely scoring Gibraltar. Mostly. The newspapers will write it, yes! A bumblebee, however, put it last year at ... 8-1 in Poland. And one more at ... 6-1 in Scotland. If the match runs out, it is done. And do not tell me that the National will go to play ... closed to keep saying zero with ... Gibraltar. Greece has the goal of winning (and 4-1 is victorious) and Gibraltar (logically) simply has a goal goal. And our National, it is not famous in the past to keep zero. I remember Feroe. Another group then you will tell me. You remembered it,
That is, why does the g / g of Liechtenstein (another behemoth!) In Spain pay "only" 5.00? By what criteria?

Do not get tired. There at 5.00-6.00 I was expecting g / g. 8.00 is at Stoiximan (7.00 at Green). 8.00 also pays over 0.5 Gibraltar. Let's go with the least ... requested! Do not be consumed by anxiety.
:)

Over 0.5 Gibraltar @ 8.00 (Stoiximan)

OK, finish today!

However, especially in something like this, the difference with OPAP is chaotic. A friend of mine played goal-goal at 3.90!

Reactions: nklaps and fidodido

Here we are together. : priest:.. I do not think you finished it anyway, as you say. Now it's already at 5,25 and no company (even those without a license in Greece, including betfair) has not offered it so high ..

Here we are together. : priest:.. I do not think you finished it anyway, as you say. Now it's already at 5,25 and no company (even those without a license in Greece, including betfair) has not offered it so high ..

Good morning Alex. These "tarzans" with g / g are done only by Sman. Last year I played a g / g at ... 11.25 (!!!), with the "bastard" Andorra (played with Israel). He lost 3-0 though.
You are supposed to be happy that the performance has dropped many times in these options. Unfortunately, my experience tells me that the Company is usually right. These "junk" generally do not even make finals, let alone score goals. It's just that this 8.00 goes against common sense and you are never sure about football ... I said I would give it at 5.00-6.00.
You did well anyway and put him here =>: priest:. We will need it!

For 5.25 you say, let's wait. 365 still has it at 7.00, and they often make fluctuations until the start.

Reactions: Fairplay

Again you get an excellent valuebet! : goood:
With this you go 3 to 3!
The g / g will close in 4.5 with 5 to remember me.

MY: My experience says that the market is always right and not the company

Reactions: fidodido and nklaps

Good morning Alex. These "tarzans" with g / g are done only by Sman. Last year I played a g / g at ... 11.25 (!!!), with the "bastard" Andorra (played with Israel). He lost 3-0 though.
You are supposed to be happy that the performance has dropped many times in these options. Unfortunately, my experience tells me that the Company is usually right. These "junk" generally do not even make finals, let alone score goals. It's just that this 8.00 goes against common sense and you are never sure about football ... I said I would give it at 5.00-6.00.
You did well anyway and put him here =>: priest:. We will need it!

For 5.25 you say, let's wait. 365 still has it at 7.00, and they often make fluctuations until the start.
Now in 4.45 in the sham .. and pays 1.47 the cash out .. it means I do not give it ..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

: bravo:very good choice, personally I do not know why I did but always such a friend

Bayern now plays with Stromhofhorion. Judging from the odds, I see the Shake Ace in 10.00 and the dnb at 8.00.
That's it, I say. And let's see, in the last hour the Company wants to do a better price. This is what the Companies do. The world plays Bayern until the last moment and pushes the double. The Company is looking for ...
... We do not think we are! Let's also lose 5-0.
So shortly before 9μμ we have the ace in 11.00 and the dnb in 10.00. Avelpi:

Shalke - Bayern 1 DNB @ 10.00 Bet365

Extremely difficult is the bet, but Schalke is not a Strompohorio. But 15% has a bull, we have a 50% advantage plus the probability of a draw.

The fact that we did not go to 8.00 but 10.00 has an importance.
Go to last year's season and add 0.10 to your winning betting odds and see how much profit increases.
And this for 0.1. No ... 2.0!
I could not miss 10.00.

So far, Schalke has been very well in the race and has two very good opportunities

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...