Sans Voir

Answer: sans voir

Shalke - Bagnard 1 DNB @ 10.00 0-2 LOST

The bird flew.

On the Tuesday we had the vaccine, I had stamped a 10-point double in the English National League (the League of Finals, as a friend says). But the team, Northern Ferry United, a newcomer to the Division, also called "The Villagers" "did not like" (he says), because he had a crimson form. And he was playing outside with Gateshead who has eaten the Class with a spoon and was undefeated inside.
So what can I say here? That I play double at 10.00 because (he says) these odds are unthinkable? But give us a racing fact to catch, you would tell me. Silence me. It is not a normal argument that "I only play odds", although from the beginning I explained and said that here I will only play odds, as a kind of "experiment". I do not tipsting and no one follows. I'm just curious to see how the "experiment" will go until the end.

Anyway, the bottom line is that the "little one" won 0-1 by confirming the 10.00 of the double by proving to me once again that bet equal odds. Odds are double digits if you are not, for example, Barcelona does not exist (Oh, and for the last one, a lady disagrees lately ... Alaves!) All the teams have their chances, no matter how "red" their form is, it is enough for us to find returns that are worthwhile. This is what I believe in betting. Completely anti-football, and I may be wrong, but I believe that for better or worse. Let me eat my face in the final.

Yes, but because I write it all.

Because the team itself is going to play with Dagenham (last year at League 2 it was eating fake and downgraded!) And they give it to 11.00.
There is a contradiction: Slowly do not make a second double in a row. (This is obviously what Book says). God slept the night before, but it is not every day of Ai Gianni. The "bastard" will eat five. And Dagenham is second, it is serious and it is "running" a good series. The bird flew to the ground. Let's play it back. It does not double again. This is what the adversary says.

Okay, they are valid, but ball is. Winning Protests. If he did not win yesterday, would he be better off next Saturday?
The match will be entered in the Protocol. If yesterday I believed that "there are no" double-digit odds, I believe the same today. Do not go crazy, odds of 8,00 I play at 11,00. That is what I believe.

Dagenham - North Ferry Youth 2 @ 11.00 Bet365

Last edited:

Dagenham - North Ferry United 2 @ 11.00 2-0 LOST

A review will be made on 10 bets. This was 5o.

Cup - AZAL Baku 2 @ 19.00 (Bet365)

Here's a brief comment, the match begins in 30 minutes

I can not accept such returns.
39.00 is also not strong

We have Favori. From the great energies of the Categories or the Camel.
He played midweek with Andlerte and lost 3-1. Will she get drunk? Maybe.
The other has not won yet. Clearly outsiders. But you do not call it completely "bastard"

If we have prehistory in Kabbalah-Azale we have two doubles of AZAL in February of 2015 and August of 2014 and if we see all of them, it's 4-3-3 over the Kampala.

We can go with ... 19.00!
DNB gives ... only 11.00.
Therefore:

Cup - AZAL Baku 2 @ 19.00 (Bet365)

Reactions: Fairplay

Bubble - AZAL Baku 2 @ 19.00 3-0 (LOST)

This time we will not have a mountain-performance but a performance mismatch. (You do not say it and the performance is small).

Brighton - Barnsley at the Championship of England:
We see two teams with similar very good form (I will not say that Barnsley is a little better). The funny thing is that both in the last one lost within the same team (Reading) with the same score (1-2)! But Brighton midweek for the League Cup. "Ours" rested perhaps more.
And while both teams are "dolls" they give us: Brighton (1,60) - Barnsley (5,50). I think a double at 3,50-4,00 would be normal

Brighton - Barnsley 2 @ 5.50 (Bet365)

Nice to cry. Try tests but I'll tell you again that at the end of the year you will get green and Barnsley will say that you will give it.Without other words ....

In this particular League there is a representative (my goodness), so with a lot of reasoning (and fear, it's true) I will pose the following:

I have said about the two-digit performance that many times are exaggerated. Especially when we do not have either Bayern or Barcelona.

Kambour is a team I imagine "waiting" to return to the Eredivisie. Yes, but so far, after 7 games, he is low in the standings with 2 wins in the 7 matches he has given. 2 victories and these are not against "beasts".

Okay, he will play with an extremely weak team, "Achilles" in "crimson" form, who has also forgotten when he last won. To be fair, however, Achilles played perhaps with stronger teams than the teams that Kambour has faced and defeated so far.

I think that the odds of 1,20 that they give to Kampur, can not correspond to a team that has only got 2 wins in 7 matches. And the double is at ... 13.00. My firm opinion is that such returns are difficult to "stand".
I will go with DNB, which is also a "mountain" performance.

Boxing - 2 DNB @ 11.00 (Bet365)

And there is still an open bet in Barnsley.

In this particular League there is a representative (my goodness), so with a lot of reasoning (and fear, it's true) I will pose the following:

I have said about the two-digit performance that many times are exaggerated. Especially when we do not have either Bayern or Barcelona.

Kambour is a team I imagine "waiting" to return to the Eredivisie. Yes, but so far, after 7 games, he is low in the standings with 2 wins in the 7 matches he has given. 2 victories and these are not against "beasts".

Okay, he will play with an extremely weak team, "Achilles" in "crimson" form, who has also forgotten when he last won. To be fair, however, Achilles played perhaps with stronger teams than the teams that Kambour has faced and defeated so far.

I think that the odds of 1,20 that they give to Kampur, can not correspond to a team that has only got 2 wins in 7 matches. And the double is at ... 13.00. My firm opinion is that such returns are difficult to "stand".
I will go with DNB, which is also a "mountain" performance.

Boxing - 2 DNB @ 11.00 (Bet365)

And there is still an open bet in Barnsley.

This DNB is what you want. Xeros double moore.Xero !!! What are you afraid of without a goal ????

Last edited:
Reactions: nklaps

I also went to throw something small on Achilles watching your poster
but I saw she ate 3 pieces on Tuesday from an unnamed amateur.
I want to think he will react but I do not know what group he is if he has the quality to react. I wish the double did come. Maybe to play it X2, I'll see.
The doubles of Barnsley that you say I like it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: nklaps

This DNB is what you want. Xeros double moore.Xero !!! What are you afraid of without a goal ????

S: I think about Barnsley coming out to tell you: '' form ''. But I will see why there is no statistics and I have difficulty in deciding.

When DNB is very close to the dry spot, I go with the DNB.
So does 11.00 spoil us, if God happens to fall and sleep?
:)

Reactions: Eric Castel

I also went to throw something small on Achilles watching your poster
but I saw she ate 3 pieces on Tuesday from an unnamed amateur.
I want to think he will react but I do not know what group he is if he has the quality to react. I wish the double did come. Maybe to play it X2, I'll see.
The doubles of Barnsley that you say I like it a lot.

To help you, my logic is different than you might think.
Here I do not play teams but mostly performances.
I get it and it is understood that the team I play is very weak, I just think (based on the information I have) that its performance is not for 13.00. (somewhere in 7,00 I believe, but this is subjective).
And only what I think we are about 7.00 means:
a) yes we are for "kicks" normally and under CS.
b) But we can (on the other hand) because football is so and Kabour (and each Cambura) does not have 100% to win, take the other at 13.00 or 11.00 DNB with the thought in the back of our mind that in 11 bets to play, 1 will win and 1-2 will be void!
Unfortunately the prospects are these.

For the other, however, with the 3 goals, Kambour also played with ... Rijnvogels (...) for the Cup and was "forced" to win 1-0 in 89 '. But I did not mention it at all because I do not know HOW the teams lined up in the Cup, nor do I know WHAT they emphasize in the Cup. I do not evaluate the Cup.
If I tell you that we have 15%, will it help?

AEK (1,14) - Hercules (17,00).
In a phase where all the big ones "press" it (both in the Greek Championship and in the other Championships - do not list) why should a team be given at 1,14 as if it will play alone?

Good and gold AEK and a strong favorite, but Hercules has made it really difficult for Olympiacos to date. 2-2 in Larissa (where Olympiacos was defeated yesterday).

This does not prejudge the result, of course, (it can be 3), but this shows that Heracles' (or) odds are underestimated. All teams have their chances.

I will not go with the two-time odds they give us, but with the 6 2.
For a double chance 6,00 is really a great return. For its "cubic" it is a higher performance than a double digit of one point .. I do not honestly think that the Companies often give us the double opportunity against e.g. at Real, Barcelona or Paris at 6.00.

AEK - Hercules X2 @ 6.00 (Bet365)

Last edited:

Taking advantage of the non-existent match (for my own criteria obviously) I upload the Protocol to say what I will try to do here.

Protocol "
without see»
(Betting Odds)

Our goal here is to try to prove (or to eat our wakes trying to prove) that Betting is Odds.
Apparently there will be objections. More intense than those who "eat" their eyes every day to watch football matches, learning from outside systems and tactics in football to be able to bet. How do you get big you do not do this, do you want to tell us you know something about betting?

I will give an example to make myself understood:
Playing Real vs Barcelona. And the "experts" have studied everything before the fight. Systems, tactics, absences, prehistory, Messi, Ronaldo, etc. And let's say for the economy of the discussion that the match is looking at it. "Triple". Let us assume, however, that a "crazy" Bug comes suddenly and gives us Barcelona at 6,00. Amazed-unexpected what will we play? Barcelona. Avelp. (Sans voir). Now let's say Buck (the crazy) in the example gives not Barcelona, ​​but Real at 6,00. What will we all play for? Real Awful.
You saw; What were the children's systems? The tactics, absences, Messi, Ronaldo ?. Where did they all go? For the same match (the same!) We both call Barcelona and the other Real and even with closed eyes? So Betting is Odds.

Yes, half a minute you will say, but this is an extreme example and these are extreme returns. There are no real returns in real life. There are no serious Championships like Primera. It's a fairy tale.
I answer: in such a match there will probably not be. (Of course there was something about 5as, if I remember well), but not that there are nowhere else. Do not say that. For some time this work I do and I was not expecting you to have so insane, so inappropriate, so "extreme" based on common sense market returns.

Therefore, such "unjustified" returns exist. And there are for a number of reasons. One of them is the overt fear of Buck for verifying favorite points that are going to get a lot of volume. I think important reason and it is enough for us.

So when we judge (subjective it is unfortunately, but so is) that odds in a match are extremely exaggerated based on our criteria, and out of place and time, and that we have a better chance than these great odds give, we will put the match in the Protocol.

I should also make it clear that here I am not giving tips. I'm not a tipster, It's another job tipsting and another one. Here we play only odds and we do not make suggestions and we may not end up anywhere. Do not tell me that "do you like the double of 10.00 big, but did not you read that the others have a skull absent?" Or "how the under head is presumed when the last 8 matches of the teams ended over 3,5". Do not ask me for racing documentation, that is. I'm going with the odds. Obviously, of course, I have the right to see the statistics of the teams and to look at here and there in a whole lot of parameters. It does not write anywhere that I'm going to the "cucumber," and there may actually be some bet that could "stand" and normally. It is not our purpose, however. And yet the "awl" is true, because if you ask me eg. who will play left back to the squad, I confess that I will not know to answer.

With this one, I try to see the bet with another look and I do not know if anything is finally coming. Obviously a large number of bets are needed to get out. We will see how long it will endure this protocol because (to be honest from the beginning) has a very buck the thing ???

I will bet with a flat stake. Each bet will be 1 Unit (for simplicity in betting processing). In every 10 match, we will look at our stats by making "Cashier".

For the sake of space economy, do not write to me "what stupid you say" or "what fine you say". Obviously, I know that there will be many who disagree and there may be some who like the idea. It is not our concern. Our theme is what we will be doing in the long run during the season. Let's see it as an experiment. Time will show ???

Thanks
: sign:

We also have a logo!

logo.jpg

Last edited:

We're going hard.
We will try to put them with the Thames.
Bayern (1.11) - Cologne (21.00)

Bayern is surely playing for the TSL today. with Atletico. If she gets lucky, she can ... her performance falls!
:)
Where do kids go? The next step is to play Bayern to pay a ... end to the Company.
But if he misses the Atletico today, he can pick up the set slightly.
Cologne is not a "bastard" and is undefeated in the Bundesliga after 5 matches. That is, if it was not undefeated, how much would it be? 40,00;
Bayer does not give me any rights. He has the absolute, but I will believe and a fatigue score after today with the Atletico. Sometimes they all make a bitch.

I will go with the double chance that 7.00 pays.
And 80% to have Bayern, I buy 20% with 7.00 performance by playing an unbeatable team.

Bayern - Cologne. X2 @ 7.00 Bet365

In the same motif and the next.
Real Madrid (1.083) - Ebpar (24.00)

Obviously, I do not need to say what he is waiting to see here. But I believe they are doing it with the rewards. But do you have to be a Buck and dare to give Really at 1.20? It is, however, logical to inflate Ebpar's performance.
And "evil" can always happen. Let's ask Barcelona about some Alaves.
Eibar is a tough team. It is not in my opinion for 24.00 no matter how much he plays with Real. Which played midweek in Dortmund (2-2). The last two matches in the Primera were also a draw, so the Queen gives us some "rights".

8,50 is paid for by Real's bitch. Great performance for double chance. Let's have Real over.

Real - Eibar X2 @ 8.50 Bet365

Not to be misunderstood. Here I am in danger of eating a lot of goals. Nevertheless, I think X2 in both last matches should have been handed to 5.00. So, in these prices I can play.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...