Sans Voir

Answer: sans voir

An "English-speaking" friend says
to decide to play a bet that you see, you ask yourself the question: when will you feel more soft, if you play it and it does not come out or if you do not play it and come out?

I will not be impressed here if I look at two but I will feel very soft to come out and not play ... I have already played :)

Solihull Moors - Getshead 2 @ 5.75 1-0 LOST

hitrate 2 / 19

Can we roll the bet on the single unit?

Good News Kerkireos
First of all, it is clear and thankful :) that you watch the thread ...
Your suggestion for betting on a unit shows your interest for the sv, not to reset the cabbage ....
So let me explain why it was my own inspiring initiative with the nklaps tolerance ...
Just look at you a little, and another friend has the 684 poster with dates 3-9-2018 and 855 with date 1-1-2019 ... see ....

You see that I said I wanted to see some parameters that they would move and that I was doing it anyway or not for myself ... I said I would make it public to see everyone together. I was asked again and again and went back to the post 855 to give explanations. I'm hoping to cover you if we are not here to be back :) .

Sv usually continues his bets and the overall account at the end as every year after the end of the sunglasses.

What we are more concerned with is that this year we are not betting on our criteria, a sample of the amount raised is the buck. So far 13 / 3 / 19 has only played 19 bet while 16 / 3 / 18 has 31 !!!

19 with 31 .... this year we have 63% less bet and the numbers do not get the job done.
Anyone who understands this is all understood if he has not understood anything ... but it is in our philosophy that the few but excellent bet but there is also a sample 30-35 bet ... 19 could not we anticipate it unfortunately.
We will tell them all in their time ... now we are looking for the next bet ...:)

Good morning.

We did not close the "akau" (as we say in the twitter dialect), we just did not find anything worthwhile, despite the search. We also fell into the break, which spoils us ...

We'll take a look at the Lav in Coventry, Dover, Burnley, Hroniggen, and tomorrow Prebram from Czechia.
:)

We are looking for, but we really do not find matches for our own criteria. And we do this very often this year ...

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fairplay and zorian

Good evening.

Tomorrow in the Second Netherlands:

Twente - Finisher 2 DNB @ 10.00 (Bet365)

As long as the season does not go well, no matter how good our value bets are, this is not going to be the case.
You play it and "earth fire mix".

Small analysis tomorrow.

Good evening.

Tomorrow in the Second Netherlands:

Twente - Finisher 2 DNB @ 10.00 (Bet365)

As long as the season does not go well, no matter how good our value bets are, this is not going to be the case.
You play it and "earth fire mix".

Small analysis tomorrow.

Says analytics says about Telstar ...:)

What does it mean?
The market has already been vindicated ... 2 DNB from 10,00 went to 5,50 ...: wrsh:: wrsh:: wrsh:.... worship !!!

Of course we have been happy and we have been bored this year to justify the market, but the result of the game is to direct us to: kouvas1:.

When I saw this particular bet, a thought went through my mind: << Will Telstar be able to wash away this year's shame of the incompetent valium bets ??? >>.

The good value or the value of one point, but without its verification its value is zero.

Super move or small, in a small circular introvert or Tvente ..... its introspection to end the next racing ....: priest: .

Reactions: nklaps

Go for fire

Many times the bet comes out effortlessly. It is when the error in odds looks very thick.
You say "I will play here, and let them do in the end what the teams want". You are not going to have 2/19 successes, as if you are playing here and I will mix fire.

Twelve (1.22) - Teller (11.00)

A picture speaks a thousand words.
telstar form.jpg

You see her little form, her Telster, and as if no children are given 11.00. Unbeaten in the last 7, with 6 wins, the best form of the League. With 7 next to a draw in 16 away from home, 11.00 is coming from?
And in them, in the victories, and 2-3 victories except for Guo Ahed and 3-4 victories for Dan Boss. which is "on" shelf. These victories are not "skinny". And Telstar is not a "bastard" either. Last year Telstar was 6th and a playoff team and in fact a playoff as the winner of one of the "1/4" of the season. This strange system of conducting the Eerste Divisie, they do not even know how to calculate. They divide, he says, the season into four quarters (except the first 2 games), from 9 matches every quarter, and the winner every "1/4" goes to the playoffs. We are going through 4[SUP] or [/ SUP] "1 / 4" and Terstar are high, so they have a good incentive, do not laugh at their overall rankings.

Η Twenty of course it is a team for Eretizens to be fair. First and go for a direct rise. He will win from the locker room Book. Reece will win as if, but 11.00 is not my chances. Times that Twente has already 5 defeats in 16 matches within. Places that give us rights in the last. Two defeats in the last 2, showing that the team may have a normal fatigue from the continuous games. Defeat 4-2 from Valkaik and defeat 0-1 at home from Dordrecht. In a match that I was "above" I could get something in the league, but Dordrecht put it up early and finished early and my interest ...

We make up. The favorite is favorite and we do not say otherwise, but Tallstar's chances are not for 11.00. I would give her 15%. You will tell me that these chances will be good once and be verified and not just a theory. That's right, too. Here, just one is faithful to what he believes. We have 3 / 3 criteria sans voir:

-Outside that "takes out fires" (as we say scientifically ...),
-Favorite that "loses oils" (technocratic term ...) and
-Exception unthinkable.

So we do not play here. We play and let's go ...
... I do not know what!

Twente - Tennast 2 DNB @ 10.00 (Bet365)

Update. At the time I write these, I see the dry double at 6.50. I personally no longer cares about it. The point is the bet to win. All others are secondary details.

Twente - 2 DNB @ 10.00 1-0 LOST

20 was the bet and I will write an account at some point.
With 2 / 20 bet you are not sure and too much to write ...

Says analytics says about Telstar ...:)

What does it mean?
The market has already been vindicated ... 2 DNB from 10,00 went to 5,50 ...: wrsh:: wrsh:: wrsh:.... worship !!!

Of course we have been happy and we have been bored this year to justify the market, but the result of the game is to direct us to: kouvas1:.

When I saw this particular bet, a thought went through my mind: << Will Telstar be able to wash away this year's shame of the incompetent valium bets ??? >>.

The good value or the value of one point, but without its verification its value is zero.

Super move or small, in a small circular introvert or Tvente ..... its introspection to end the next racing ....: priest: .

From 10,00 to 5,50 and from 5,50 straight to the bucket once again.
This year's usual phenomenon ... the market justifies the choice, but it does not want to verify ...
Tessler was right and could not clear out this year's shame of the unpopular bass beetle.

remainder of 2,75 units.

Reactions: nklaps

Report after 20 bets

After 20 bets, (with average return 8.53) we have only 2 successful bets (average performance 6.87) and 18 "buckets". 10% success.

They played 21 Units (2 Units in 18o bet) and returned 13.75 Units. Profit -7.25 and Yield -34.5%.

I personally believe that when the numbers are spoken, we do not have to say much. Even if the sample is small, these are the beets, with a few beetles going to the end of the season and the numbers are generally good for this season.

The truth is that with regard to 2017 that we had 5 successes in the first 20 bets, and in relation to the 2018 we had 4 Successful first-time 20 bets, this year really is indeed a bad year. What else to say?

Having in mind the fair odds of the bets I played, a mean probability of 19% is coming out, which means that in the first 20 bets I used to win 4 or even 3. The result, however, is that I barely got 2 bets while all the others did not deserve (based on image and result) to win, save perhaps Levante's. From the result it seems that I played with average 8.53 bets yielding an average 10.00 return. Sure, not good.
Naturally, if the next beet is won, (theoretical discussion, 18 in 20 is lost here), the image changes somewhat. But I do not expect big changes.

In any case, 1 June (Final Ch L) ends the season so I wait until then for what may come from bets, and I will write the last account. What meets the criteria will be played. Non-criterion bets with the refutation logic (I'll clear it) we will not have here and let's not play another game until the end.

For today the thought is Bohemians from Ireland and the Hamburg from Germany, but the odds they give us are not excited. If something changes, here we are.

: sign:

The setting is set. The United has been knocked out of Goodwood Park and the four-seater is far removed. On Wednesday what will we see ??? Already the double of the City collapses in the incredible 1,45. It will be without the Belgian course but also the United will have been able to pick up the pieces ??? Will she play for her shirt? Can soccer play this group abdomen ??? Derby is always a derby and the English say that in the derby the form is thrown out of the window. Liverpool must take all of her games, playing two times with Barca, and City somewhere to get stuck. It will be hell and her last City with Brighton, if it is the stay in the class. The crushed City has ten consecutive wins and has to make fourteen to tie the 2002 Arsenal record. The madhouse and Onassia on the lookout. I have begun to salvation.

Y.Y. Let's defeat Cardiff in a little while playing for her tomato, and on Wednesday we talk about it again.

I wanted more than all to qualify City and relax if it were. To have two more games in mind and there. The way it was blocked showed that the world would be spoiled to get the championship match as it did. Now I find it very difficult to lose it.

Sent from Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...