sans voir

Gastone13

3 Nov 2018
After he's finished, he picks it up

Of course, if I'm the Siaxian I can not find a way to lose that team

We are talking about a team that went to Madrid and Turin and made them look province teams and especially to Juve had to and could throw but 2 let him look who relaxed after 1-2

The scary is that it made it look easy and it also does not seem like these kids have a sense of danger

This makes them extremely dangerous to everyone

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
What happened again today ...

When the first semi-finals were made, we all said: Barcelona-Ajax the final.

E, Liverpool-Totenam!

:)

This is the Champions League

Gastone13

3 Nov 2018
The nice one this year with the last 4 of the chou lou is that whoever was passing would see a nice ball in the final

I have not seen another quartet again

All teams trying to play football without destroying the game of the other

4 was also worth it

I wish and time to be so

And let's see other underdogs go too far

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
If yesterday it was unbelievable, today has touched perfection. Maybe the most beautiful 45 football minutes I've ever seen. It was such intensity and passion of the teams with the ball down without making 100s spasmodic passe which for me that is exactly football. It was so perfect that I did not mind the defeat of my beloved Ajax.

Sent from Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
One surprise is the other. I think Anthony was more difficult to accomplish. Together, Liebe had the time to "digest" the bargain from Barca and manage it not racing but psychologically. Salah appeared in Anfield with a t-shirt that read: '' Never give up ''. :) .Libe knew beforehand how difficult her position was, she had the time to manage it.
Totemnam had already grabbed one in the first match and before the half-time he was grabbing two more pieces ..... what to manage. That's what Poketino tells them in the dungeons .... go to my lions to do a reversal; Will everyone who is hungry, who would be 1 or 2 - 0 90 - 2 3 - XNUMX winning XNUMX - XNUMX? Neither is Lukas' mother :):):) . And, of course, Poketino in the dungeons told his players what they needed but the result of 90% was a product of the will of the players. The God of betting (we say now, does not exist), and all the planets of our solar system have been aligned to make it happen.

Do you know why it happened yesterday? It was to remind us how unpredictable sport is football, how much excitement it can offer, how many emotions change in time dt and to see why this sport has the most friends on the planet. To play football you only need love and madness for the sport. Both shoes, no balloons, no rows, no specimens ... two stones want to set the end and an empty bottle of water or beverage ..... which has it done or has seen it understands ....

Now for Lucas Rodriguez Moore Da Silva what do you say ... his fate wanted to force him to put it and the 3 goals ... after he stood up old :) .
At 2 - 0 all of us, and his sparking games, we said the same thing ... finally, Ayakas in the final ..... but Lucas "spit three" to deny us all and reminds us that football is unpredictable and throws Poetino kneeling on the grass in the "Johann Croyph Arina" by thanking God .....

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
I mostly refer to the game as a game, what I saw on the grass which would have been valid if the third goal had not been scored, but as the writing was like making a comparison between the two reversals.
However, you are right to write about the time they had to manage the failure.

I saw in the 20 field stacked dogs run and give 200% a perfect sight. High-level football with long sloping fast passes and not this spastic chewy chew with the thousands of tops. It's not enough to see only the second half of the game but the second half to figure out what we're talking about. There are other 20 phases that were not done because the ball was kicked or the attack stopped. In all this spectacle we have seen helped a lot and the atmosphere of the course, of course.

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
After 2 - 2 there were opportunities everywhere, 4 - 2 and 2 - 4 and 2 ... but he wanted to write 3 - XNUMX ..

Super football from both teams ....

SIDDHARTHA

26 Mar 2016
Very bloody this Tottenham, bakes your fish on your lips, but at the end of the day makes you happy. The very sad of the case is that Ayiax, who played amazing, dream football in the Champions League, especially with Real and Juventus, was ruled out. But he eventually found and did, against teams finished, as they had suspected those who watched them playing in their championships. On the other hand, Tottenham had shown from the first match, with the entry of Sissock and the change of layout, that the Dutch had them, just had to be done in the most inconceivable way. Changing the guard in European football is deafening, we do not discover America, the best coaches are all in the Island. As Liverpool liked the infinite Aiax in the final, now things are getting pussy, Tottenham does not chew, knows us from good and from the other side.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
Very bloody this Tottenham, bakes your fish on your lips, but at the end of the day makes you happy. The very sad of the case is that Ayiax, who played amazing, dream football in the Champions League, especially with Real and Juventus, was ruled out. But he eventually found and did, against teams finished, as they had suspected those who watched them playing in their championships. On the other hand, Tottenham had shown from the first match, with the entry of Sissock and the change of layout, that the Dutch had them, just had to be done in the most inconceivable way. Changing the guard in European football is deafening, we do not discover America, the best coaches are all in the Island. As Liverpool liked the infinite Aiax in the final, now things are getting pussy, Tottenham does not chew, knows us from good and from the other side.
: sign: : sign:: sign:
Reactions: Fairplay

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
At the end of the show and the 4 crowd of English teams. This is something for England, of course. It is not a proposal but I see winners of Liverpool and Arsenal :)

Gastone13

3 Nov 2018
And England divides 5 where it plays. Something says that

Sent from my M5 using Tapatalk
I believe that England can not claim high-level tournaments with claims for a very simple reason

Their domestic competitions are very demanding and competitive, and many are collegial

We mean these average must have 50 stick every year and a little more with the end of the throttle

Players are burned

You do not remember the most talented generations Gaird-Lambord-Rounes etc

Playboy but very exhausted every June

SIDDHARTHA

26 Mar 2016
Do you talk to B-ager about walking and Brighton?
:)
Hahaha, Michael is never giving up.
What can I tell you ? If we are to see them all this year, let's see them.
Me, however, if that happens, Sunday afternoon around seven, they take me with the ambulance.
Let's see where Brighton's ace and draw will reach and we'll talk again tomorrow afternoon.

The Bundesliga became hell. Gladbach-Dortmund, Bayern-Eintracht. Herta-Leverkusen.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
What I am afraid of is City to curse but to Liverpool at the same time, I am capable of doing so
Reactions: nklaps

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
What I am afraid of is City to curse but to Liverpool at the same time, I am capable of doing so
Everything is in the hand of Shi ...
I did not know how much I searched for the bridge of South ... but the hand does not happen because Sheti is playing its own finals and even with a rival and auspicious adversary ....
Reactions: nklaps

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    McLaren17: Test