Sans Voir

Nice and good. It is easy to make a total sum of 2016 from scratch;
Good morning ...
As Nikos said at the end of the year, our beginning is ... low ball and heads inside.
But yeah ask, and for that alone, I'm telling you that the all time yield from 2016 to date is + 64%, but that doesn't mean anything ...
The account at the end as Nikos said.

We continue the journey .....:)

I welcome the company ...

1. Bayern is indifferent and with the mind on how to get to the top of the Bundesliga again.
2.Totename with a new coach who wants to find a modem (finally kept 0 in defense in the championship).
3.Totenam players want to take revenge on 2-7.

I have a reservation since Tottenham is looking at the league with its own logic but there is no 1.40, tempting 7ari in double, the local goalkeepers I imagine will already have found it.

I welcome the company ...

1. Bayern is indifferent and with the mind on how to get to the top of the Bundesliga again.
2.Totename with a new coach who wants to find a modem (finally kept 0 in defense in the championship).
3.Totenam players want to take revenge on 2-7.

I have a reservation since Tottenham is looking at the league with its own logic but there is no 1.40, tempting 7ari in double, the local goalkeepers I imagine will already have found it.
Good evening.

The foreword is the well known we prefer to mess with the Championships and generally avoid Cups and Chu Lu for pregame play.

We are not dogmatic, however, and all these arguments that you cite are certainly grounded.

Here I would be annoyed that no matter how long the match ends, Bayern is first and Tottenham second. Essentially nothing changes, so the match can end as long as it wants. And Tottenham do not think it will be my dog's bet.

But if you look at it like that, you play it because yes, 7.00 goes a long way.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ninaki and Fairplay
Good evening.

Take it out as we are used to it Prelude with our thoughts on P / C / C / D
The games that are of interest to us are:

13 / 12 21: 00 Nancy - Chateau (6.00)

14 / 12 17: 00 Leeds - Cardiff (10.00)

14 / 12 17: 00 Pitbullo - Bolton (8.50)

14 / 12 18: 00 Admiral (4.50) - Rapid Vienna

14 / 12 18: 00 Hartberg (15.00) - Salzburg

14 / 12 19: 00 Napoli - Parma (10.00)

14 / 12 19: 30 Panathinaikos - Lamia (7.00)

15 / 12 14: 30 Desna (4.75) - Din. Kiev

15 / 12 18: 00 Slavic Prague - Bundyevice (13.00)

15 / 12 18: 00 Lyon - Ren (4.75)

15 / 12 21: 00 P. Vallecano - Albacete (6.00)

16 / 12 20: 00 Clues - Stars (6.50)

We still saw but "cut" others such as Famalikou, Malin, Zoriya, Osasuna.
No one can play it all ...

Now, if we choose something and what to pregame, we will see it along the way.
Whatever pregame is not selected will be live on sans voir

: sign: : sign:

Favorite vs Underdog 23-0

What do you want and do to favor such a "doll"? When Buk says double 10.00plus, what are your hopes for winning? 23 matches like that (let's say now), and 23 will be right for Buck. What no;

And what do you want after 5 wins (and 3 draws) in 13 bets on sans voir? If your thinking is 'oblique' and if the moons were sometimes 'oblique', can you reasonably hope that the moons will remain oblique?

Leeds (1.30) - Cardiff (10.50)
14 / 12 champions

Well, couldn't you find another favorite to contract? OR LindAs a jerk. 10 unbeaten match! 3 defeats on 17 so far. So few defeats, remembering them by their first name. With Millwall (there are a lot to lose), Charlton (which we honored in the sans voir, in another match) and (the only home defeat) by the (other) Welsh, Swansea, the day we did something like a "test" »By sans voir live: 0-1 with goal at 90΄. 9.50 paid double for 75΄ and don't ask where we know it. Leeds with a chuckle. In the past, of course, with moderate Hull in Eland Road, he made a bit of a dent before scoring (with an own goal) at 73. 2-0 end result. 10 unbeaten Serie A match and Leeds ... Are you Liverpool?

And if Leeds is a heavy jersey, why not Cardiff is not; Double 10.00 in England doesn't even make sense in the first vs last, we've said it. All the more so with Cardiff playing until last year in the Premier League. And Leeds would say you were playing Premier, but the 2004 that National got us the Euro ... I was young and old. And "prehistory" if you look, both 2017 and 2018 "beat them" in there. And if Cardiff is now not 1 but 9, it is a decent team, with 3 wins and 1 a draw in the last 6. It may be mainly based on its headquarters (7 of its 8 wins are in), but it's finally "something done" outside. Defeat 5 of Nottingham outside, not lose to Millwall at its home base (where Leeds kneeled) and turn 2-0 at 2-2 in London against Charlton. He recently lost 2-1 to Bradford. 1-5-5 in all but 1-1-2 in the most recent.

We say all this to get to performance. The favorite is not in dispute, but the double is 6.00 with 7.00. No 10.50. Obviously we know that 10ars don't go through every day, but with that logic, we should stop. We bet, we value the odds. What will happen on the pitch is another decision.

Let's go with the 2 DNB, which is not far from the dry duplicate:

Leeds - Cardiff 2 DNB @ 8.70 (Betshop)

Leeds - Cardiff 2 DNB @ 8.70. 3-3 VOID

3-0 to 60 'and 3-3 at the end!

I was delighted with the Bournemouth bat that won the live.
With this cardiff's bat, I was almost moved.
In 14 Beats so far on sans voir, the underdog has not lost to ... 10!
Just that.

See also Italy poppies ... 0-3 to 69 and 3-3 at the end haha ​​!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
Isn't the Challenge that I find at 20,50 a challenge?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Good evening.

It's fine Tonela, who beat both Sporting and (3rd) Famalicao (regardless of how it was done with a goal in 90+ ... 7). And I see an "honorable" 0-1 defeat from Benfica and an excellent away image.
And it is fine that Tondela is in relation to, say, Ferreira who did the "bell" yesterday and defeated Braga (even this year Braga).

My concern is that Porto he does not give us rights and he has no room to lose here, as well as the fact that Tondela did not win against some "file" to show me that as an outsider he fires. But it is capable of both the best and the worst.

Well, the performance set, I'm not commenting on it.

You like it, you have arguments, you play it. It is his luck. It can come and 0-1 it can be 2-0 at halftime.

I would like to see what happens in the half time and see if my lips like it.

early bet

Bundesliga 18/12/2019:

Freiburg - Bayern
12.00 the ace at Betshop
7.60 X at Betshop

33/38 of the bet on the ace and 5/38 of the bet on the X make us

1 DNB @ 10.40

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

He wants Bayern to hide ...

This is the moment when we want to get up and down a bit. That's how it should be. No one can play constantly and have the demand and win. We would love to have this week off (and better yet and Christmas leave even better!).
Don't go too far! (as if I hear Siddhartha's voice tell us).
Yes! She wants Bayern to hide and joy doesn't leave her ...

Freiburg (12.00) - Bayern (1.20)

We do not know what will happen to these bettors. Bayern breaks up and we almost understand what we are in danger of and what can happen to us, but even this can not be played remotely, for the simple reason that it is car - sans voir.

Why:

1) H Bayern At this time of year every year he used to have half the Championship cleared and he was supposed to be at the top of the Scoreboard. Now it's not even second. So what second? It is fifth, and ours is sixth! After 15 games, Bayern have won just over half, while an away home run is a no-brainer for Bayern 3-2-2. And 1-1-2 in the most recent out ,. Whatever we want to hide, we can't.

2) Around equal teams one does not give 12.00 and the other gives 1.20. We saw that rationale and paid for it in the Barry Town match that we won this year, and so was Cagliari with Atalanta in another good win. But we also saw it in other non-playing bets (more recently Parma with Napoli). What they give us at 12.00, no matter how the match comes, is kind of a foul, let alone Bayern. And if we wanted to hide it, we couldn't.

3) 12.00 is not double but it is ace. It equals about 20.00+ in double. And we're talking about one Freiburg which has 5 unbeaten home games and also defeated Leipzig (what to do? This is the pioneer) 2-1 and also lost to Dortmund (2-2). And if we wanted to hide it, we couldn't

We bet, we look for odds and these odds are wrong in our opinion.
[And now as the text goes up, Ace has gone 13.00 and 1 DNB at 11.00].

In any case, we contract Bayern, we may eat three, but we do not contract at either 5.00 or 8.00. 10.40 is the yield and cover with X.

Here our work is finished. Let's see what happens in the match ...

Freiburg - Bayern 1 DNB @ 10.40

He wants Bayern to hide ...

This is the moment when we want to get up and down a bit. That's how it should be. No one can play constantly and have the demand and win. We would love to have this week off (and better yet and Christmas leave even better!).
Don't go too far! (as if I hear Siddhartha's voice tell us).
Yes! She wants Bayern to hide and joy doesn't leave her ...

Freiburg (12.00) - Bayern (1.20)

We do not know what will happen to these bettors. Bayern breaks up and we almost understand what we are in danger of and what can happen to us, but even this can not be played remotely, for the simple reason that it is car - sans voir.

Why:

1) H Bayern At this time of year every year he used to have half the Championship cleared and he was supposed to be at the top of the Scoreboard. Now it's not even second. So what second? It is fifth, and ours is sixth! After 15 games, Bayern have won just over half, while an away home run is a no-brainer for Bayern 3-2-2. And 1-1-2 in the most recent out ,. Whatever we want to hide, we can't.

2) Around equal teams one does not give 12.00 and the other gives 1.20. We saw that rationale and paid for it in the Barry Town match that we won this year, and so was Cagliari with Atalanta in another good win. But we also saw it in other non-playing bets (more recently Parma with Napoli). What they give us at 12.00, no matter how the match comes, is kind of a foul, let alone Bayern. And if we wanted to hide it, we couldn't.

3) 12.00 is not double but it is ace. It equals about 20.00+ in double. And we're talking about one Freiburg which has 5 unbeaten home games and also defeated Leipzig (what to do? This is the pioneer) 2-1 and also lost to Dortmund (2-2). And if we wanted to hide it, we couldn't

We bet, we look for odds and these odds are wrong in our opinion.
[And now as the text goes up, Ace has gone 13.00 and 1 DNB at 11.00].

In any case, we contract Bayern, we may eat three, but we do not contract at either 5.00 or 8.00. 10.40 is the yield and cover with X.

Here our work is finished. Let's see what happens in the match ...

Freiburg - Bayern 1 DNB @ 10.40
Let me write my first post here since I live in Freiburg. Well, at work I was talking to colleagues, 1 of whom are permanent. I saw all of them optimistic and restrained. They are pleased with the performance so far of the team that at the end of the penultimate match found itself above Bayern. In the last match he faced Hertha in Berlin where he lost 4-1 to a former Freiburg goal. I read in the newspaper that it gave places to Hertha, even though the coach trusted the eleventh in the previous winning match with Wolfsburg. He points out that in the away games Freiburg plays a passive role. In the crooked but nice Freiburg Stadium is expected another sold out as in any home game.

Let me write my first post here since I live in Freiburg. Well, at work I was talking to colleagues, 1 of whom are permanent. I saw all of them optimistic and restrained. They are pleased with the performance so far of the team that at the end of the penultimate match found itself above Bayern. In the last match he faced Hertha in Berlin where he lost 4-1 to a former Freiburg goal. I read in the newspaper that it gave places to Hertha, even though the coach trusted the eleventh in the previous winning match with Wolfsburg. He points out that in the away games Freiburg plays a passive role. In the crooked but nice Freiburg Stadium is expected another sold out as in any home game.

Herzlich willkommen Tallos.

Moderately optimistic with the ball low, we are in all our bets. We know what we're dealing with.
We have two betting beings today, with the Betting Market predicting easy results.
As always.

What about our shoemaker, Niko? We started the tricks from now;
We've got repos, we stopped studying and playing your own blindfold.
So come on, we have boxing day ahead of us, we have a cape, we have what we don't have.
Christmas is for the kids, I have you listed in the Overtime Tool.

What about our shoemaker, Niko? We started the tricks from now;
We've got repos, we stopped studying and playing your own blindfold.
So come on, we have boxing day ahead of us, we have a cape, we have what we don't have.
Christmas is for the kids, I have you listed in the Overtime Tool.

Dax ...

do you want overtime?
we will do ....
but help a little bit today, throw some voodoo because we have a 10+ and a 20+ ..... let's get both X in need .... put a hand ....:):)

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...