Sans Voir

2) Sans voir live report

Sans voir live was a new idea. It obviously came from the fact that in our game we are actually watching some pre-selected matches in live and with a specific Protocol and as long as there is an opportunity we are playing. We obviously study these matches when we look to see what we will play pregame. So we wanted to see what fish this live protocol catches and it needed to be recorded.

Thus, from the beginning until the well-known cessation of Coronation, they were chosen 218 match to watch live. These matches had "something", but they did not meet the criteria to play pregame (sans voir).

Finally, from 218 match, we were involved, that is, we played live, at 27 (About 1 in 8).

The average odds of these 27 bets were 12.92 at the time of selection. Difficult bets.
Pregame these 27 bets had average. performance in 8.83 "only".

From these 27 matches we played, we just won them 4 (14,8% success). So few that we remember our winning bets with their ... little name! The odds of the 4 winning bets were: 11.00 Xanthi, 25.00 the Wolves, 8.00 Budgegovice and 12.00 Bournemouth. In other words, we are talking about very, very difficult bets, I repeat. The average of their performance when we bet them was 14.00, while pregame was 11.50. Whatever.

svl diagram.jpg

We hurt 27 Units and returned 56 Units.
Profit 29 Units
Yield
107.4%

One can say (correctly) that the matches are few and the numbers are statistically significant, however we cannot be described as lucky and favored, because (as we see) there is a big negative series of 15 matches without a win. However, we agree that with more matches, the results are more statistically significant. One season alone is not enough.

Now, what was the fate of all these 218 bets chosen for live?
Finally, 34/218 passed (15,5%)

We were present from the 34 bets that passed as we said in just 4 bets! And we were present in 23 more "buckets". Nevertheless, our victory was clear.

Schematic:

svl targeting.jpg

The big circle is the total of the bets we watched, the small green is those matches in which the underdog finally prevailed and they would win if we played them pregame, while the small black circle is the "meze" that we got live.

If anyone was thinking of playing all of these now, and 218 pregame bets, what effect would it bring? To see this, we created the profile of a virtual player of "Mr. Pregame" (in short, Mr. Pre) and made a comparison with him. Mr. Pre played everything (and all 218 matches) from a Unit with the performance declared in the thread when the game was selected for the live by us. (most commonly on Bet365). The average performance of 218 matches was 8.76.

With 34/218 successes (15,5%) with an average return on profits 7.40, had returns 251.53 Units, that is, profit 33,53 Units and yield 15,3%. Fine!

We personally did NOT play everything and did not want to. But we would not recommend it to anyone. The reason is that Mr. Pre had a very high risk exposure playing all 218 matches with this great average performance. There have been (and it is logical) many periods of negative series up to 25 matches in a row defeats. And we're not just looking at the series, we're also looking at the drawdown. There was a period of 44 matches that were all buckets except for one match somewhere in the middle that was won.

The reality is that IF someone did this, they would have a large turnover and a yield of around 15,3% that would supposedly make them jealous and tipster, but I can't imagine a man with such a strong stomach putting a bunch of regular bets at risky bets having only had 1 success in the last 44 bets. You cannot play a regular bet on such matches. Your heart will be constantly trembling and betting psychology is a big deal.

Don't get me wrong, the matches weren't over. To be pre-selected, they had "something". We are talking about 218 bets with an average odds of 8.76 but that passed 34 so the average fair odds were in practice 6.41! That is an average advantage of approximately… 36%.

But for us it was not "the best of the best" (or "the bets of the bets!") To enter pregame sans voir. In other words, imagine what a strict choice we want to make in our game.

We achieved this with our game very low risk exposure. We only played in 12% of the matches. And even if we were only present at 11-12% of the bets they won, and even if 85% of the bets we played were "buckets", we won outright. You will also notice that we got the matches at significantly higher returns from what was pregame. This is also very important.

I also hold on to all this and that we should not be too upset if in the course some matches we have chosen live win without "catching up" to play, because it seems that only a small percentage of the winners if we are present, this can is enough to win the season.

Next: account sans voir + sans voir live together

Nice things ! :)

I will say it in a concise and concise way because many words are someone else's specialty:

wins success profit yield
Mr. PRE 34/218 15,5% 33,53 15,3%
Mr. LIVE 4/27 14,8% 29 107,4%

A picture speaks a thousand words...
The two gentlemen had almost the same success rate .... the first managed to make a slightly higher profit but with a huge "turnover", with huge working capital, and exposed his "business" to a huge risk .... the second with such a small "turnover" managed a slightly lower profit, 8 times less exposure to risk and 7 times higher profitability !!! (107,4 / 15,3 = 7,01).

a double question:

In whose position would you like to be and who would you declare as the entrepreneur of the year ???

Last edited:
Nice things ! :)

I will say it in a concise and concise way because many words are someone else's specialty:

wins success profit yield
Mr. PRE 34/218 15,5% 33,53 15,3%
Mr. LIVE 4/27 14,8% 29 107,4%

A picture speaks a thousand words...
The two gentlemen had almost the same success rate .... the first managed to make a slightly higher profit but with a huge "turnover", with huge working capital, and exposed his "business" to a huge risk .... the second with such a small "turnover" managed a slightly lower profit, 8 times less exposure to risk and 7 times higher profitability !!! (107,4 / 15,3 = 7,01).

a double question:

In whose position would you like to be and who would you declare as the entrepreneur of the year ???
What are you doing to me now to sit down and spread the sheets and make people tired! Both winners with approximately the same earnings (the second is not 2 times over). It depends on the temperament of each warrior and he chooses accordingly!

What are you doing to me now to sit down and spread the sheets and make people tired! Both winners with approximately the same earnings (the second is not 2 times over). It depends on the temperament of each warrior and he chooses accordingly!

Sitting down to write sheets means Dimitris.
We have a discussion, there is no match, no appetite to have to write!
:)

What We Have Here; dangerous fish in deep waters and even highly successful. Well done guys you took the outsider to another level ...;)

The players are one - if there are two I find it more interesting with the many games. he still has a game to play in his game.

The other one worries me because it may touch the perfection of boredom ...

After a while I passed to greet the children of the infofeto - I have good memories from here ...: sign:

I was upset for the neighbor - Yannisss - a pity ...

Last edited:
Sit down and write sheets, Dimitris ...
There is no bet .... it is the right time for sheets ...

write :)

Reactions: BetLaden
Sit down and write sheets, Dimitris ...
There is no bet .... it is the right time for sheets ...

write :)

Hello everyone. So we have 2 players who make their hobby have a great time and make a living. The first player played only 27 bets. just 27 of the 218 matches in total.
The second player, after studying and selecting the matches, placed his bets and went out to drink his coffee.
They both like their contact with the sport equally and had a good time.
Let's go to the financial part.
I don't know exactly the maximum drawdown for the player with the many bets but I think it has not exceeded 20+ - .It has reached -44 I read but with a winning bet in between. For the player with the few bets, there is no question. With the success rates and the total yield, I believe that the absolute security is in the 50 available bets on the initial capital.
But let's start with 25 and if we see the dark we place the other 25.
Our original wine cellar is 500 euros and each bet is set at 20 euros
The first warrior bets a total of 218 * 20 = 4320 euros. The profit margin of 15.3 and has a net profit of 660 euros.
It's not bad if you think about our hobby, you usually put your hand in your pocket.
The second warrior bets on just 27 matches 27 * 20 = 540 euros. The rate of profit at 107.4 and has a net profit of 577 euros. At least below the first warrior.
Note: The few bets have a very large suitcase which is reflected in the huge percentage of winnings but because they are few in number they do not reflect the corresponding winnings.
In the other case, the suitcase is smaller, but because the bets are more with the jiro that is made, the difference in the percentage of profits and at the same time in our net profits is exceeded in order to have about the same result.
Conclusion. Since the result is almost the same, each player can decide on the basis of his temperament or how easily he can do what suits him best without guilt and doubts about whether it would be better to apply the other method.
Anyway congratulations !!! both of you.

PS Let their summer break be relatively shorter than other years because the action of the champions will be in full swing.

Last edited:
Good evening again, well done for the excellent work. I would follow both players, because the choice of the point will have been made by someone who has been much more concerned about what he will bet on and the results of his efforts are the data from previous years.

Reactions: nklaps and Fairplay
Report sans voir + sans voir live

The reason we put these two together is simple: The beats of either sv or svl come from the same study. It's not just that they are played from the same pocket. It is ONE Study.
You will remember that every Thursday when we made our initial selection, we circled, for example, 7 or 8 matches. Of these, one (or none) went up sv. E, everything else, which did not meet 100% of our criteria, we put them svl.

The svl, although live, actually comes from a pregame study.

So imagine this season that they went through the 1st sorting 237 match. From these 19 (8%) entered sv. The rest 218 matches as we said, that did not enter sv, we did not throw them in the trash, but we looked at them in live and we ended up playing them 27.

So, in the end, out of these 237, they were played in one way or another, a total of 19 + 27 = 46 match. From 237. Imagine discarding.
46 matches in total. You don't say much for a season. You don't say much, of course.

In the end, 5 + 4 passed from these matches 9 matches. 9/46 (19,5%)

We hurt 46 Units and they came back 117,3 Units
Profit 71,3 Units
Yield 155%

Whoever followed with 10, x, 46 francs in Bet, after 713 bets, won XNUMX francs.

I don't know if with 46 bets you make a reliable statistical analysis, but anyway this was the 2019/20 season, that's what I have to put. I recognize that the three-digit yield is unheard of, and I recognize that next season (such as last year), the yield may be bad. However, we continue to record our bets every year and the more we record, the more reliable we will be.

Here it is worth saying about our smallest Protocol svec. This with the English Cups.
Just 5 beet we managed to play. Performance theories from 10.00 until 17.50 and a huge indicator of difficulty.
0/5 with -6 Units. Very difficult task.
Unfortunately, just when the "feast" in the English Cup started, the season ended due to Koronoviou.
But we are optimistic for next season. We will be present where we should be, always keeping in mind this 0/5 and the -6 Units.

Next: all time sv

Report all time sans voir

The sans voir started in September 2016 and has been counting for 4 seasons. 4 whole years. So, taking stock of a year with relatively few matches, one could say that the sample is small and our luck was in our favor. For four years, however, it has not been easy for anyone to claim this.

These 4 years were played in total 141 bets. (64 in the 2016/17 season, 35 in the 2017/18 season, 23 in the 2018/19 season and 19 in this year's 2019/20 season, the one with Koronio).

The average odds of betting were 8.61, which would say that they were very difficult bets.

From 141 bets finally passed 26 with average yield 7.94. We had too 17 returns (void).

Hitrate 26/141 = 18.4%.

So the average fair return on the bets we played was 5.42 and (I repeat) we bought it at 8.61 average. Wholesale, his bets 5.50 on average, we played them on 8.50 average. That's why we ask for a big advantage.

142 Units were played (one bet was played with 2 Units) and 223.49 Units were returned.

Profit 81.49 Units
Yield 57.3%

Prices are all four years. Of course you will remember that the first two seasons won, the 3rd lost solemnly and the 4th was the best season of sans voir. It is logical that with such returns there are such fluctuations. And no one knows what follows in Season 5. Let's be clear.

On the other hand, we do not know of any other published series with 141 bets and an average odds of 8 and a half + yielding a yield of 57%. We could have done better, we could have gone worse, but anyway (as we say with fairplay, to make fun of), "since our 4-year yield is not in the three digits, we are unfortunately… for the festivals"! Absolutely though!

Also, not all seasons are the same and the experience we have gained in the 4th season was missing from the 1st season where (in our humble opinion) many unnecessary bets were played.

We are not claiming that we have found a way to win the bet. This is a big talk, because betting is something that is constantly changing, Companies are getting stronger and stronger and any way of playing can suddenly turn out to be outdated.

But we say that by playing bets with sans voir criteria, we respect first of all the money we bet and play with the best possible conditions for us. The result now is something we see season after season.

That is what we will continue to do

The sans voir, to summarize, started out is true, as an experiment, as havals or something like that. But I want to believe that in the course of time it may have changed the way even a few people see the bet,

We have tried to apply many principles that we think have value in betting: value bet, betting temperance, rules and protocols, betting philosophy and finally, (I left it last because it is the most important) of teamwork. Although betting is a selfish sport, it is not one's job. Sans voir is nklaps and fairplay.

Of course, we have made many friends. At the "narrow core" of sans voir we have… Legal Adviser and τεχν Artistic Director and… Buddhist DJ, even φε Kafetzis Philosopher! We have it all!

Many friends have also read our thread and participated in the discussion with a comment. We thank all the friends who took the trouble. Even if a friend has won even one euro by playing even one of our bets, that gives us great joy.

We would like to warmly thank infobeto for hosting us for 4 years without being dissatisfied! We want to personally thank BetLaden for loving and honoring sans voir.

We wish you all a good summer. God willing to return in September.

: sign: : sign:

Happy summer to the team
Report all time sans voir

The sans voir started in September 2016 and has been counting for 4 seasons. 4 whole years. So, taking stock of a year with relatively few matches, one could say that the sample is small and our luck was in our favor. For four years, however, it has not been easy for anyone to claim this.

These 4 years were played in total 141 bets. (64 in the 2016/17 season, 35 in the 2017/18 season, 23 in the 2018/19 season and 19 in this year's 2019/20 season, the one with Koronio).

The average odds of betting were 8.61, which would say that they were very difficult bets.

From 141 bets finally passed 26 with average yield 7.94. We had too 17 returns (void).

Hitrate 26/141 = 18.4%.

So the average fair return on the bets we played was 5.42 and (I repeat) we bought it at 8.61 average. Wholesale, his bets 5.50 on average, we played them on 8.50 average. That's why we ask for a big advantage.

142 Units were played (one bet was played with 2 Units) and 223.49 Units were returned.

Profit 81.49 Units
Yield 57.3%

Prices are all four years. Of course you will remember that the first two seasons won, the 3rd lost solemnly and the 4th was the best season of sans voir. It is logical that with such returns there are such fluctuations. And no one knows what follows in Season 5. Let's be clear.

On the other hand, we do not know of any other published series with 141 bets and an average odds of 8 and a half + yielding a yield of 57%. We could have done better, we could have gone worse, but anyway (as we say with fairplay, to make fun of), "since our 4-year yield is not in the three digits, we are unfortunately… for the festivals"! Absolutely though!

Also, not all seasons are the same and the experience we have gained in the 4th season was missing from the 1st season where (in our humble opinion) many unnecessary bets were played.

We are not claiming that we have found a way to win the bet. This is a big talk, because betting is something that is constantly changing, Companies are getting stronger and stronger and any way of playing can suddenly turn out to be outdated.

But we say that by playing bets with sans voir criteria, we respect first of all the money we bet and play with the best possible conditions for us. The result now is something we see season after season.

That is what we will continue to do

The sans voir, to summarize, started out is true, as an experiment, as havals or something like that. But I want to believe that in the course of time it may have changed the way even a few people see the bet,

We have tried to apply many principles that we think have value in betting: value bet, betting temperance, rules and protocols, betting philosophy and finally, (I left it last because it is the most important) of teamwork. Although betting is a selfish sport, it is not one's job. Sans voir is nklaps and fairplay.

Of course, we have made many friends. At the "narrow core" of sans voir we have… Legal Adviser and τεχν Artistic Director and… Buddhist DJ, even φε Kafetzis Philosopher! We have it all!

Many friends have also read our thread and participated in the discussion with a comment. We thank all the friends who took the trouble. Even if a friend has won even one euro by playing even one of our bets, that gives us great joy.

We would like to warmly thank infobeto for hosting us for 4 years without being dissatisfied! We want to personally thank BetLaden for loving and honoring sans voir.

We wish you all a good summer. God willing to return in September.

: sign: : sign:
Happy summer to the whole team. You are doing a very good job and you have "opened" the eyes of many. And I say this because at last many people start and realize that the bet is not Propo !!! We are not only interested in the result but primarily the purchase of the point ... We are with you, indeed the work is team work, we study points and performances and we "upload" whatever interest arises ... Good dives and good rest !!!

I think I know how the idea for such bets was born
having lost Barcelona with a victory over Osasuna, with an odds that closed at 56.00
and Juventus from Udinese who turned it around at 29.00

warm congratulations to the spinner

Reactions: nklaps and Fairplay
When I started betting I was ... a fan (yes!) And I played very small odds. It sounds funny, but it's the truth.

This is normal, because the instinct of self-preservation prevails, with the reasoning that these favorites "do not lose". Or so we want to think. And we eat our faces, as I think you said.

Because in practice, the big favorites sometimes lose.

His idea sans voir was born from a series of things, but once you said it Barcelona, I will mention the match Barcelona - Valencia on April 17, 2016, which was crucial for the sans voir.

At that time, Barcelona "lost oil", Valencia "caught fire" and the Performance at Stoiximan around 20.00. I took part in this bet and final 1-2.

The idea of ​​the thread was born.

The last ... obstacle just had to be overcome. In August 2016 I sent a pm to one of the staff of infobeto to get OK, permission my child, and start the thread.

The birth of sans voir 12 08 2016.jpg

Fortunately, my friend Ercan answered in the affirmative and did not ... take me by the face!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This is how the thread was born!

Good evening good evening from the fiji islands

Here in my poor as you will see I am

1596051897690.png

Since I mediated for the thread, I would like to mention that as I checked them : npaper:I have not been paid the maintenance amounts from 2016 onwards. Please make the payment immediately : paidi:

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • Tomorrow 19-04-2024
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • Tomorrow 19-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent