Sans Voir

Epic fairplay analysis!

A picture speaks a thousand words:
05599376e2b7b49fbec99fd1a36673c1.jpg
3ce4e33f3d863ceb935fee3b6dc0a196.jpg
85c24e321d02e6706b0dea08c23a8f67.jpg

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Ha ....
Alkmaar's make-up and misdeeds with pictures ....

Bring a 5-5 now to send us all unread :):)

Reactions: nklaps
Good morning ...

We played Venlo 2dnb at 11,00 when the sequel was double at 12,00 and we said that the double was for 8,00 ........ today the double is really at 8,00 which means correct reading and correct weighing ..... valium of the order of 50% you do not find every day .... but if the wonderful thoughts do not have the ending they deserve they have absolutely no value as nklaps says ....

It remains to be seen whether this is a luxury bucket or a big win ....

PS: the first goal by Giakoumakis Georgios and then we see ...:):)

First match where a suggested point does not even score. First match where the cursed Alkmaar does not eat goals

24 / 10 / 20

Belarus

Dinamo Minsk - Belsina 2 @ 10,00 (stoiximan)

If you are waiting for colors and aromas in the post you will wait a long time because from the writing tools I still do not see anything :)

A Belarusian that I have spent thousands of hours with agrees with the choice and even pushes :) because it is extremely strong having 125 horses under its ........................ bonnet :) !!!!

At some point, two words will be added as an analysis ....

We also take a look at a Ukrainian doll .... if it fits we will pair it with the Belarusian one ..

We have a tendency towards the former USSR as it seems ....:):)

Belarusians.
Ukrainian women ....

American Bar we did it ...:)

24 / 10 / 20

Belarus

Dinamo Minsk - Belsina 2 @ 10,00 (stoiximan)

If you are waiting for colors and aromas in the post you will wait a long time because from the writing tools I still do not see anything :)

A Belarusian that I have spent thousands of hours with agrees with the choice and even pushes :) because it is extremely strong having 125 horses under its ........................ bonnet :) !!!!

At some point, two words will be added as an analysis ....
Belsina from 10,00 fell to 7,80 at once ....

Reactions: qazdas
1,2,3 stop and cash register or 4 and bucket;
It may seem like a comedy but in reality it is the drama of the team we are competing against this time. It seems like a joke but it is true ...

Dinamo Minsk (1,30) - Belsina (10,00)
The truth is that this time we played this bet not from the valley we found but from some events that really bother Dynamo Minsk and some others that touch the realm of the metaphysical and turn it into a fairybet.
If one looks at all this year's and last year's matches given by Dinamo Minsk, one will see that this team makes max 3 wins in a row and then a stop (draw or defeat). It can no longer, my child, it pops, it deflates, how do you say it in your village? : D! . It is a 6th team in its league ... it is not the beast of the league ... it wins but in moderation ... it does not pull green strings in a row ...

To put it under the microscope to see what she did in the last 3 matches she gave:
1) on 27/9/20 D. Minsk - Vitebsk final 1-0 (the goal with a penalty in 74 ').
2) on 2/10/20 D. Minsk - Smolevitsi final 2-1 (both goals of Minsk with penalties in 25 'and in 36'). ... mmmm ... in fact!
3) 18/10/20 Shakhtar Soligorsk - D. Minsk final 0-1 the goal in 81 'in a white-Russian roulette match: D! .We had found it on sans voir live but we did not play because her victory did not pay ...
We have in mind that D. Minsk perch again this year makes max 3 wins in a row and we see here that she made two wins with 3 penalties and managed a 3rd after the roulette ball rolled on her side. A friend of ours Lefteris who we asked he confirmed that Minsk makes 10 chances to score a goal and it is obvious!
Our Belsina WAS the boxing bag of the category but from 1/8/20 it stopped being ... she changed her face and scored 10 points in the last 5 matches, please scoring 12 goals ...

Hmmm ... D. Minsk wants 10 chances to score ONE goal and ours scored 12 in five matches ... in fact!

Ours has 1 month without matches because two matches were postponed due to a crown in the ranks of its opponents ... Belsina is clean of crowns and the extra rest we do not know if it is good or bad, we hope and wish it to be good.
What the poet wants to say has been understood and I do not tire of it anymore.
The price of the double has gone up and the 2dnb is flirting at attractive prices and whoever chooses it will do well.
We here chose the bag ...
It is also valid here that if we eat up to 2 we are fine, at three we become resilient :)

D. Minsk - Belsina 2 @ 10,00 (stoiximan)

PS: here the alternative title would be "NO MORE PENALTY" : LOL:: LOL:

: priest:: priest:: priest:

: sign:: sign:

Last edited:
Why not 2dnb at 18,2? (With double at 20 and X at 11).

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A Prime using Tapatalk
Absolutely logical. When DNB is a short distance from the clear point, you go with DNB.

Of course not the Company ready at 11.00, but what you write, friend Dr. House. The manual.

That is what we would do.

But, on the other hand, Alkmaar already has 5/5 draws. Will he do 6th?
6/6 draws;

It may. It's a ball. But difficult.

For us the bet is 2-way. And either it is the ace of 1.10, or the double of 20.00.

Life has two paths here.

Everyone now gets what coverage they want. The sv already fell on 2 draws and had gone with a draw no bet, so we saved 2 "balls".

Well, let's go to the "sec" at 20.00.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...