Sans Voir

early bet.....

2/3/21

Utrecht B - Dordrecht 2 @ 5,25 ( bet 365).

So ...
Without words ...
Because something else is needed, Pepi...

Does Yannena at 8.5 move us?
We are emotional people!
Especially a friend of the sans voir who is ALL of his genitals.
And he has deja vu on Saturday in Ioannina in the Championship.

It's a cup, on the basis of a live someone could be involved.
But the Mazino line of PAS is the X, with which it passes to the next phase.
In other words, in the course of the match, we may see PAS defending the draw or playing for the draw and not the 8.50 we would like to put.

If you like it, of course you play it.

FERENTSVAROS - DIOSGIORI

Great article you guys have here, well done.
I will also suggest a bunch.
On the 20th of January this year, they played again between themselves and Ferentsvaros ate it up, losing at home with 0-1.
Its seat is not invulnerable as it is in 11th place in the internal seat rankings.
On the contrary, the 12th position in Diosgyori's external seat, what can it say about potential.

The pioneer has cleaned up the championship for me in contrast to Diosgyori who is last but fight as she still has hopes of being saved.
The match might be a big trap for bettors as an undefeated but indifferent Ferencvaros is playing against a team that is on fire but that had won there very recently.

Diosgyori (9.00)

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
FERENTSVAROS - DIOSGIORI

Great article you guys have here, well done.
I will also suggest a bunch.
On the 20th of January this year, they played again between themselves and Ferentsvaros ate it up, losing at home with 0-1.
Its seat is not invulnerable as it is in 11th place in the internal seat rankings.
On the contrary, the 12th position in Diosgyori's external seat, what can it say about potential.

The pioneer has cleaned up the championship for me in contrast to Diosgyori who is last but fight as she still has hopes of being saved.
The match might be a big trap for bettors as an undefeated but indifferent Ferencvaros is playing against a team that is on fire but that had won there very recently.

Diosgyori (9.00)
The friend is quite right.
0-1 with a goal in the 85th minute.

If Diosgyori makes it late again, we will be present from the next thread
2063275fda08bb3e87445187f01e9eed.jpg

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fairplay

260.png
124.png

I said that I would propose a review here, so that the article would rise to the top of the forum again.
I think Brugge is done with the championship.
They are 15 points ahead but with 2 matches less and I think that today is a very good day to chase them upside down as they are playing away from home in Charleroi where the local team with a win enters with claims to claim a place in the play offs for the Europa league of time.
To look here prehistorically the last years.

JPG.jpg

We are talking about Bruges constantly eating fafes if you exclude a win at their home with the poor 1-0.
In the first round, Charleroi won in Bruges.
For now, see a M.O. comparison of their competitiveness in the last 2 matches they played in Charleroi.
How did the two teams compete defensively and offensively.
The comparison says a lot.

JPG.jpg

Assume that the difference between them in the standings is now 26 points for Bruges and two matches less.
You know what, guys?
Sorry, but I see a very strange situation with Charleroi being equal to Bruges and indeed better defensively.
And we are talking about the first against the eleventh team of the league.
In the first round in Bruges, the Club had 19 - 9 shots and lost the match, while Charleroi stood better on the field and actually beat Bruges in all sections and in the last 12 minutes of the game, Bruges did not pass the cross.
In short, appearances are deceiving here.
Well, Bruges is a team, it's all green inside and out, but here I was, something is bugging me, and indeed the performance for winning Charleroi is at 6.50 now this tickles me even more.

260.png
124.png

I said that I would propose a review here, so that the article would rise to the top of the forum again.
I think Brugge is done with the championship.
They are 15 points ahead but with 2 matches less and I think that today is a very good day to chase them upside down as they are playing away from home in Charleroi where the local team with a win enters with claims to claim a place in the play offs for the Europa league of time.
To look here prehistorically the last years.

View attachment 32068

We are talking about Bruges constantly eating fafes if you exclude a win at their home with the poor 1-0.
In the first round, Charleroi won in Bruges.
For now, see a M.O. comparison of their competitiveness in the last 2 matches they played in Charleroi.
How did the two teams compete defensively and offensively.
The comparison says a lot.

View attachment 32070

Assume that the difference between them in the standings is now 26 points for Bruges and two matches less.
You know what, guys?
Sorry, but I see a very strange situation with Charleroi being equal to Bruges and indeed better defensively.
And we are talking about the first against the eleventh team of the league.
In the first round in Bruges, the Club had 19 - 9 shots and lost the match, while Charleroi stood better on the field and actually beat Bruges in all sections and in the last 12 minutes of the game, Bruges did not pass the cross.
In short, appearances are deceiving here.
Well, Bruges is a team, it's all green inside and out, but here I was, something is bugging me, and indeed the performance for winning Charleroi is at 6.50 now this tickles me even more.
Since you put so much effort into analyzes and the like, I will also answer in my turn....
Let's go then ...

Charleroi has a total of one win in the last 10 while Brugge has an absolute 10/10. Charleroi is a sans voir team which means that even with a bad form we always looked down on them...
In the first lap that she won in Bruges, Charle was throwing fireballs, something that doesn't happen now...
The criteria for sans voir are 3+1:
1) The favorite to lose oils
2) The outsider to throw flares
3) The performance to escape by a lot

Here now :
1) The favorite throws flames
2) The underdog loses oil
3) The performance is simply good

As you can see, the conditions for sans voir are NOT met.
I think it was understood by all of us.

Predictably, if someone sees it, it can certainly be played, but sans voir is not for any reason.

However, we said that Charleroi is also a favorite team for us here at sans voir....where you don't expect it comfortably, it can take the 7th that it is paying at the moment....but whether it can is another thing and another thing if it's sans voir. And we don't write it off, that's why, as you saw, we've put it on our other trend, on sans voir live.... there we ask him to prove to us that our team can withstand it and most importantly we ask for additional performance.

Of course, for those who see it well, they will play it predictably, however.
The trend here does not play predictably.

We kept the 4th sans voir criterion for ourselves because he simply wants me to write many, many words to explain it...

Sans voir does not deviate from its strategy for any reason and is not affected by good or bad circumstances...STABILITY ON THE PLAN, FAITH AND PATIENCE!!!

Did we go for one last surprise appearance? : Love:

I think the following have value

Warm-ups @11.00
St Etienne @9.50
Chambly @7.00
Hercules @ 5.75
Excellent options!
Level sans voir live
They deserve to be included in the similar trend. However, as you have found out, the good choices this year have bad luck in the end.
For the effort you made, your selections will be entered sans voir live to see their fate and if they reach the point we want, we will play normally as always. The trend honors its friends and all those who think in the same or similar way.

: sign: : sign:

Report without seeing 5 (2020/21)

Good morning and good rest to all the friends.

We feel obliged to upload the report of the last season, even belatedly.

The year was bad to very bad, perhaps the worst year for the thread, and the defeat more than obvious.

22 bets were played with an average of performance 8.42 From 22 these bets, only the ... 1 (a St. Truiden with odds of 6.50) while we also had 3 void and 18 "buckets". So the hitrate was 1final match.

We hurt 22 Units and they came back 9,5 Units that is, loss 12.5 Units. In other words, we are talking about one yield -56.8%.

Disaster, to be fair. When you catch 1 in 22 you do not go anywhere for a joke and you do not have any requirements. In none of the lost bets do we feel that we have been wronged. We got exactly what we deserved and that's life.

The sans voir live did not go so badly, but it went badly anyway and if I manage I will upload statistics there as well.

Good luck to all friends

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: