Sans Voir

There is a 7ari in double of Young Boys with Atalanta ... (at Bet365)
How do you see it? Too high they do not give it?

Edit: and because scoring both is very likely if we stick it together Young Boys and GG gives 10,50 to Betshop
Good evening BetLaden!

The Young Boys double seems very reasonable to me. Here the Sheriff conquered Madrid. (Sizes are not compared of course).

5.00 in the double would be normal, 7.00 seems high, but at least I do not bet with Chu Lu.

The truth is that we prefer championships and much less often we look at European competitions.

Maybe because we have the feeling that in the leagues we can better watch the uniforms of the teams.

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

It does NOT become a team with ZERO victories in the last 10 to be a favorite of 1,80 against a team with 7 victories in the last 10 !!!

You are not going to be City ... You are not going to be Ajax ... oh and Abraham Pope is simply NOT possible ..

And to lose 7 times I will play 8th ...

It is NOT possible, we say!
It's over ... !!!

Reactions: nklaps
Which match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are now going to get the news :):)

So your halal ...
Romanian is:
Sepsi - Volountari 2 @ 5,50.

Show off your favorite .... ZERO wins at 10 !!!
And in fact all 10 times he was a favorite ...
Favorite for laughs ... if not for crying ...
But we are not playing yet because it is going up ...
If this sans voir is not included, the trend closes permanently ...
Let's see what the accountant will say ...:)

A picture speaks a thousand words.
The rest on the field.

Voluntari.jpg

ΑνΒανδή΄΄ - Εουπεν 2 @ 5,50

Sometimes you look at it and you look at it and in the end you stun it ...
What do you want and look at it after you like it, play to end the subject ...
If you play sparsely and where at some point you are allowed to play two bets on a soukou ...

PS: Roumona is a better bet but no one knows if one of us will justify it, so I play both.

Somehow I also bombarded the DNB among the newcomers in the category at 7.65 in the betshop!: cool !:
Sansvoiroid too ...
We had noted it in the first sorting but we left it as by the way .... it is in the btw that we say ..... if it goes 0-0 at halftime do not be surprised if you see it enter the svl ....:)

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...