Savrinio Tips

savrinio

17 Jan 2018
Answer: Savrinio Tips

Good evening in the company,

let me recall here that in this thread I'm uploading my personal game. As you will see, it includes both "reasonable" and big. My bet is stable whether it's a performance on 2 or 30. This is my game and real life. That point I propose here is that I bet it. Obviously, I am an amateur player, as well as I am. In addition, the professional player (eg 500 Euro / bet) can not follow this game, betting a steady start to such high odds. I play primarily for my entertainment. When it comes to profit, I'm more happy! A basic rule for me in the bet - which I'm sure you know and I hope you all follow - is that I always bet money I think is lost beforehand and I definitely do not need my everyday life.

: sign:

savrinio

17 Jan 2018

Euroleague | Real - Panathinaikos 2 (+ 9.5) 1.53
Euroleague | CSKA - Baskons 2 (+ 10.5) 1.70
Combo | 2.60 | OPAP

1 unit in combo

savrinio

17 Jan 2018

Euroleague | Real - Panathinaikos 2 (+ 9.5) 1.53
Euroleague | CSKA - Baskons 2 (+ 10.5) 1.70
Combo | 2.60 | OPAP | LOST
8W-0V-13L

Staked: 21
Returned: 17.07
Profit: -3.93
Yield: -18.71%

Open picks: 2

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has started a new theme called "Mutual Betting - The Best ...