Staff member
11 and 2002
Infobeto of course
www.infobeto.com
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FROM INFOBETO!

20% CASHBACK ON YOUR FIRST TRANSACTION!

FOR MORE CHANGE HERE!

what is the Skrill;

H Skrill (Moneybookers) is a free service that allows you to send and receive money online securely.

When you sign up, you are given one Digital Wallet, which you can fund at any time from your bank account or credit or debit card.

When you pay through it Skrill, your information is not known to the recipient so that you are protected from fraud.

Even if you send money abroad, payments are direct and do not cost more than 0,50 euros - which makes Skrill the safest, cheapest and fastest way to make international payments!

Η Skrill (Moneybookers) offers its customers a safe and straightforward way of transferring money to the Internet without having to submit their financial data every time they make a transaction.
Η Skrill (Moneybookers) has more than 30 million customers and is controlled by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA). Its international payment network Skrill (Moneybookers) offers businesses access to more than 100 payment options in over 200 countries and territories through just one account. More than 135,000 merchants use its payment service Skrill (Moneybookers), including international partners such as eBay.com, Skype and Thomas Cook.
By constantly updating and improving your system to ensure the highest possible level of service and security, we have developed a technically advanced payment system that will protect your money. Its use Skrill (Moneybookers) helps protect you from internet scams.

EASY ONLINE PAYMENTS WITH THE MONEYBOOKERS

Η Skrill (Moneybookers) aims to provide the most convenient global payment service on the Internet. Below are just a few features that make it easy to use:

• Once you subscribe to Skrill (Moneybookers), all you need is your email address and your secret code to make payments.
  • You can send money globally to anyone with email address b ???? even if the recipient has not yet Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
  • Record all your credit / debit cards and bank details at Skrill (Moneybookers) and use them to pay to over 20 000 online stores. This means you do not have to provide them whenever you want to buy goods and services online.
  • Η Skrill (Moneybookers) provides a local service with 12 supported languages ​​and domestic payment options in over 30 countries.
  • All of your transactions are in the history section of your account that you can access at any time. This information can also be exported to an excel file if you would like to have a digital copy of it Skrill (Moneybookers) of transactions.
  • Η Skrill (Moneybookers) provides additional services such as sending SMS and fax.
  • The Online Customer Support Center reduces unnecessary email and enables the Customer Service Department to deal with your questions more effectively.

STYLE PAYMENTS WITH THE MONEYBOOKERS

Money Transfers

You can send money globally to anyone with email address b ???? even if the recipient has not yet Skrill (Moneybookers) account. When you make payments from one account to another, the transaction will be processed immediately and will be visible at record of Skrill (Moneybookers) of your account.

Loading funds into Skrill (Moneybookers) your account

Η Skrill (Moneybookers) aims to provide as many instant upload options as possible. In its Load section Skrill (Moneybookers) of your account, the processing time for each option is clearly displayed. Once you sign up Skrill (Moneybookers), all you need is your email address and your secret code for making payments.

Payments in online stores

Its customers Skrill (Moneybookers) can make instant payments to over 3,500 online stores worldwide Skrill (Moneybookers) as a payment option. All you have to do is complete the following steps:
Select it Skrill (Moneybookers) on the shop exit page

• Once it's loaded, the payment gateway will prompt you to sign in with it Skrill (Moneybookers) your account by entering your email address and password
  • Choose your preferred payment method and confirm the transaction
Upon completion, you will return to the store website and the Skrill (Moneybookers) will immediately notify the store for the transaction. All you have to do is wait for your goods or services!

Moneybookers MasterCard

Η prepaid card directly linked to Skrill your electronic wallet to give you total freedom. Acceptable in many online and non-retail stores and over 1,5 millions of ATMs around the world. Only for EU residents

SKRILL (MONEYBOOKERS) VS. OTHER WAYS TO TRANSFER MONEY

Bank transfer
Check
Duration
2-5 days
3-12 days
DIRECT
Charge - internal transfer
up to 5 euros
up to 5 euros + postage
1% but maximum 0.50 euro
Charge - international carriage
up to 30 euros
up to 30 euros + postage
1% but maximum 0.50 euro
Required Information
Name, account number, bank name, sort code and / or SWIFT / IBAN
Name and postal address
ONLY EMAIL
Direct online shopping
No.
No.
Yes
Safety
Providing banking information may allow unauthorized debits to your account
Risk for check fraud
Keeps your finances secure
Controlled economic asylum?
Yes
Yes
Yes
controlled by the FSA

Last edited by administrator:
Answer: Skrill (Moneybookers)

In the field below what do I choose?

Please state the purpose of this deposit *:
I will use the money deposited with this credit / debit card for other OTHER GAMES purposes [?]
Will I use the money deposited with this credit / debit card for GAMING purposes [?]
Remember this option for future credit / debit card deposits

It is currently destined to be withdrawn from bwin when it is good for me to untie, then I will play at 365.

Make your Withdrawal through Skrill

You may only Withdrawal to your Skrill account if you have made a successful deposit with it within the past 6 months.

If you would like to use this withdrawal option, then please proceed to make a deposit with your moneybookers account.

Do this from bwin, make them deposit 10 euros or again will I search for them?

you'll wait ten days in the water to get it or not
Make your Withdrawal through Skrill

You may only Withdrawal to your Skrill account if you have made a successful deposit with it within the past 6 months.

If you would like to use this withdrawal option, then please proceed to make a deposit with your moneybookers account.

Do this from bwin, make them deposit 10 euros or again will I search for them?

If I make a deposit through skrill now in 365, do the profits get straight in this way?

Yes. BUT WAITING. Let's say you made a deposit through skrill play you do etc Because you do not have money in skrill go and deposit through paysafe. You want to earn them now skrill. You will not be able to take a withdrawal option through a bank and not skrill. Tested so he noticed it

Reactions: venoss

Erdan obviously mistaken you ... if you have money in skrill you want to interfere with me skrill on bet365 make a deposit with skrill so you can take it off.
If you do with paysafe it will only let you through a bank to take it off (I imagine this meant Erdogan beforehand unless he confused me and you were not in the end)

Reactions: betakias13

Erdan obviously mistaken you ... if you have money in skrill you want to interfere with me skrill on bet365 make a deposit with skrill so you can take it off.
If you do with paysafe it will only let you through a bank to take it off (I imagine this meant Erdogan beforehand unless he confused me and you were not in the end)

Surely you say, but let him talk and stay.

Thank you for your time.
Η skrill I just returned the amount that I credited the card.
Now I deposit with paysafe and then I take it from skrill so;
(Sorry if I did not understand)

You deposit through skrill 50 euros for example. You play them and you win 100 euros.

You want to put in the existing 100 euro money though on skrill you do not have to go and deposit via paysafe with other 50 euros so we have a total of 150 euros (you do and well had a bonus offer from 365 now)
These 150 Euros you play and you make 300 Euros.
Now, let me take it through skrill 300 euro. I will not let you through a bank.
In a relative relative question I had done before, they were telling me well and the system stands out from where the profits come from. Mufa does not distinguish anything.

Because my brother had put money through paysafe somewhere 10 euros. It made 100 euros. But because I did not want through a bank but through skrill I put 10 euros extra through skrill and I got them through skrill.
Now I think it's more enlightening than I wrote

That's what I wanted to figure out, and it made me mad.
Deposit with skrill Well;

That's what I wanted to figure out, and it made me mad.
Deposit with skrill Well;

Deposit and withdraw through skrill and do not mix any other media.

Now that you said skrill he noticed something else
In 365 there are 2 options for skrill

Skrill (moneybookers)
Skrill 1-Tap (moneybookers)

do not worry the same is but what is happening

By selecting the first one it flies to another window asking you to write your username and password moneybookers that you have.

While choosing 2 after you have made an earlier deposit through moneybookers makes a direct deposit from moneybookers the amount you applied without requesting username and password.

This is because you may not want to do it automatically

Thank Ertzan. In short, I understand even if you make 2 - 3 paysafe deposits and you have 200 - 300 Euros playing them, then if you deposit with skrill and play the full amount once you can withdraw the entire amount in the last way you made a deposit without understanding it.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course....