Skrill

toumbas

2 Jan 2015
Answer: Skrill

good news, because I am new about it skrill , may I ask a question . I have done several times depositing with an alpha bank account in her alpha account skrill with success everywhere. now I asked for a relatively good amount of an old bank account (to my alpha staff). but it has not been done yet, of course I have probably fallen through the public holidays (I asked for it last). has anybody requested a reasonable withdrawal with an alpha bank account? has it been completed to you? I wish good resurrection to all of you.

toumbas

2 Jan 2015

good news, what kind of bank you use to withdraw money with skrill card; because last week I did not get a ATM from National. the whole procedure proceeded, I chose the amount but did not make money (I had money in the bill). I wish good resurrection to all of you.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Since you are new you will apply to receive your card scroll you will pay 10 euros per year and withdraw from your card scroll directly and you will not get mistreated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giogiannis

6 Apr 2015
Nea Filadelfeia

Good afternoon and long time !! I have an account old from skrill pre-capital control, I re-activated it now in card deposit, I had a problem but by reading here I understood that I can do it by wire transfer. My subject is the takeover; I sent to a bet I wrote now and they replied:
good morning John,

[FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT][FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT]
[FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT][FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT]Thanks for The communication.

[FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT][FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT][FONT = Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]The ways you can do your trading are through Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Viva payments, Moneysafe, as well as direct card payments. Click the purse next to your name or top right at payments[FONT = Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont], for to be into a position to see all available ways.[/ FONT] [/ FONT]

[FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT][FONT = & quot;] [/ FONT]The same methods you can useinto aand for withdrawals other than Skrill / Neteller which are only available for depositinto abis into a users from Greece. Note that the last mode of deposit is the one with which to withdraw each time. Bank wire transfer is not available.

Is that so? So do not make a deposit at skrill if I can not pull money back then.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Good evening

With a deposit card we can not only by wire transfer into either the alpha or German account.

In the takeover you get the money in scroll and from there transfer them to the bank account you have declared to scroll and there are some charges when they come to the Greek bank

Giogiannis

6 Apr 2015
Nea Filadelfeia

So thank you for this betting problem. Why they asked me if I was from Greece and they told me that I can only deposit through scroll and postponed to my account or to paysafe.
Paysafe for an electronic wallet, to get up and to put money on various companies is generally credible or I will have issues;

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

My company theme smells. Whatever way we deposit in this way and the withdrawal and from the moment she tells me a deposit with me scroll ok but taking up with paysafe and not joining her I certainly left. But if you want to do a decent dice test, play a double chance to take some minutes and ask for the amount to scroll. If they do you and me and they take you with paysafe with their farewells

General chit-chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Fairplay:
    Personal point of view, the only thing left is if something can be done to distinguish the post between them ...
  • Fairplay:
    This really makes me very difficult ... it does not look good or I want an ophthalmologist :)
  • giannisthegreek:
    My children hurt me .. but the connection must be
  • Fairplay:
    Your mobile or your connection is coming ..
  • Fairplay:
    We are afraid ....
  • zorian:
    after reading them before you write them :)
  • giannisthegreek:
    What do you say now; My cell has neither I know a lot of cores. 4G's wind signal must be
  • BetLaden:
    Probably Giannis because it's very bullet and it does not stick anywhere
  • BetLaden:
    And in a few days I will unite with that of the main page and will be all together in one !!!!
  • giannisthegreek:
    :) nice !!!
  • giannisthegreek:
    One two .. one two .. test ..
  • giannisthegreek:
    Something tropics say they gave me ...
  • Ertzan:
    tampa is picked up :p
  • giannisthegreek:
    Are you sure? Do not ask them back then
  • giannisthegreek:
    Good morning .. one two ... two tests a couple ... a two times a test.
  • coria:
    Belote to score (2.20) with 2.5 / 10 and XVER 7.5 cards (1.73) with 3.5 / 10 in the same game (sasuolo).
  • grizaki74:
    test for spamer :p :eek:: ROFLMAO:: coffee:
  • venoss:
    Ertzan said:
    venoss how did you connect to the odtapatalk forum? My own was not updated with new messages I disconnected and now it is throwing me the wrong code
    with "discarded" in the browser and there have been accepted terms.automatically ...
  • Ertzan:
    Okay, and my own stuff
  • stpapaioann:
    good evening!
  • stpapaioann:
    DOES ANY BET365 ACCOUNT NEED? EINAI EPIBEBAIΩ
    MENOI and EXOYN NETELLER
  • giannisthegreek:
    Oh, I do not think it's going to be like this here
  • stpapaioann:
    I say so ..... many are playing at bet365
  • Chat Bot: