Stoiximan and Limit

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Yes, I am with you too. month and then when you go to play again to eat a nice limit to be all yours. I thank you but I will not take. Everyone can curse OPAP but whatever you win will pay you. At least so far this has shown. and he payments will deal with fishing.
The online OPAP cuts players like the rest of the online however

The online OPAP cuts players like the rest of the online however
Yes, unfortunately, though I think this is usually the case when you play single or double. If you play a combo you have no issue. And if you want to throw a big bet you go to the ground.

Yes, I am with you too. month and then when you go to play again to eat a nice limit to be all yours. I thank you but I will not take. Everyone can curse OPAP but whatever you win will pay you. At least so far this has shown. and he payments will deal with fishing.

Okay, and that's exactly what I am saying, in Greece you can't make a profit from a bet. I don't disagree with what you say. The situation does not allow you to make profits.

If you believe that with OPAP odds you can make a profit, I disagree because the negative variance will be fatal and if you are not careful you will lose a lot and you will end up losing. Why; because the profits from OPAP are less than what you can have when you play value and thus withstand the negative fluctuation.

The bet, the stock market, the crypts, etc. are not "take it and you will have the slaughtered price profit". If you do not get the best prices, the time will come when you will be the loser.

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
Okay, and that's exactly what I am saying, in Greece you can't make a profit from a bet. I don't disagree with what you say. The situation does not allow you to make profits.

If you believe that with OPAP odds you can make a profit, I disagree because the negative variance will be fatal and if you are not careful you will lose a lot and you will end up losing. Why; because the profits from OPAP are less than what you can have when you play value and thus withstand the negative fluctuation.

The bet, the stock market, the crypts, etc. are not "take it and you will have the slaughtered price profit". If you do not get the best prices, the time will come when you will be the loser.
I read what you all say about value and honestly I do not understand what exactly it is or rather I understand it better I understand it approximately. I am not related to football and my predictions come from programs that I have made myself based on various patterns / filters I guess what I'm doing is probably a kind of value that is not based on increasing or decreasing a return based on what people are playing (you probably mean value from what I understand). So after sorting out My main problem was how to choose, for example, a successful 5 or 6 team, I thought not only to play several systems at the same time, but at the same time, even in bad choices, to have backpacking systems as a game capitalist. upside down and my predictions in the basic systems were falling out, I had the backups which returned the loss without going for profit. But even the backups, that if on rare occasions they fell out, I had already created a "safety cushion from previous good wins of previous SK.
So as you understand I have shielded my systems in such a way that I always have a positive fund at the end of the year. If I had the information you have here most football related knowledge (such as lack of teams, or last minute changes play a crucial role in the outcome of a race), then I would have ended it and increased my cellar at leaps and bounds.
Going to play what I play online, I know it will be for once and they will put a brake on me as soon as they see me increase bets. I have them for some gambling style systems that I can check once every 2 or 3 years or and never but if it happens I will get enough money from them but I am afraid I will not be disappointed if and when the time comes and they do not pay.

No offense, but what keeps you from telling others (and us) the way you do it. My question may be naive ... but it is a real question, without a dose of irony.
If you want you can answer me pm.

No offense, but what keeps you from telling others (and us) the way you do it. My question may be naive ... but it is a real question, without a dose of irony.
If you want you can answer me pm.
That is, you tell me to sit down to analyze a program that took me months to fix and continue to evolve for years now, and to explain to you each of the approximately 22 filters what it does and how it does it. I've put in a few thousand matches played with all of their stats and based on the results I have given I have adjusted the above filters to minimize failure rates. To see if it works? To check whether I'm telling the truth or not? But how do you see it after the final decision on which matches to play is purely personal. As the programs themselves don't make popes like many think if you don't have a back and a well-structured game plan to manage the capital properly. I'm just saying that you can win other ways than just arbing. I didn't ask any of you to accept what I'm saying. If you think the only way to win is betting is to arbing. , it's not me U will change your opinion.

Reactions: qazdas
That is, you tell me to sit down to analyze a program that took me months to fix and continue to evolve for years now, and to explain to you each of the approximately 22 filters what it does and how it does it. I've put in a few thousand matches played with all of their stats and based on the results I have given I have adjusted the above filters to minimize failure rates. To see if it works? To check whether I'm telling the truth or not? But how do you see it after the final decision on which matches to play is purely personal. As the programs themselves don't make popes like many think if you don't have a back and a well-structured game plan to manage the capital properly. I'm just saying that you can win other ways than just arbing. I didn't ask any of you to accept what I'm saying. If you think the only way to win is betting is to arbing. , it's not me U will change your opinion.

You've got the curiosity. I don't want to judge you. If you want to tell me how many races you have played so far and for how long. And what percentage of your gain on the lap?

You've got the curiosity. I don't want to judge you. If you want to tell me how many races you have played so far and for how long. And what percentage of your gain on the lap?
What can I tell you; How many matches have I played in the last 2 years? I don't keep statistics like that. I kept everything but I got bored because it doesn't make sense anymore. All I keep is traffic every month and of course all year round. As long as I have the overall stats from the beginning of the season. Above the stats it is done. Profitability rates let me not say why the next question will be about what we are talking about. It is however constantly increasing over the last 2 years. From system yields, by category, from high-stakes 2-4,5 to very high risk with plaque sums and god-given odds. For example 15s with 200K performance that I score 10-11 points.

What can I tell you; How many matches have I played in the last 2 years? I don't keep statistics like that. I kept everything but I got bored because it doesn't make sense anymore. All I keep is traffic every month and of course all year round. As long as I have the overall stats from the beginning of the season. Above the stats it is done. Profitability rates let me not say why the next question will be about what we are talking about. It is however constantly increasing over the last 2 years. From system yields, by category, from high-stakes 2-4,5 to very high risk with plaque sums and god-given odds. For example 15s with 200K performance that I score 10-11 points.
2 is a great year. Do you go out of 2.000 every season?

2 is a great year. Do you go out of 2.000 every season?
I have also made 2.000 + within 2 weekends playing 30 double chances at 1,23. And this one is one of the high-risk moderation systems that I don't rely on. Even playing one's pieces, if he is methodical and not impatient, can make crazy money even from a zero-sum basis.

Reactions: magon and playmaker
If you ask 10 people what valium is, you will get 15 answers. Briefly

1) For the valium pusher, there is a fall in 1.30 and a bookmaker has forgotten it in 1.80

2) For Valium Arberes, buy something on 1.80 and drop it on 1.30

3) For pure players to give 1.80 a match while you think 1.30 should

I'm not talking to you about armbing, I'm talking about purity, romance. So let's go with examples (which I do not yet adopt)

Benfica - Leipzig, for me the correct price Benfica is 2.25. Pinakl has 2.70, opap has 2.55. I play 1000 Benfica and I win after I got the right amount of valium, winnings 1700 or 1550

Olympiakos - Totenamaki. For me, Olympiacos would win and the ace had to give 2.80. It has 4.25 points and OPAP has 3.60 points. I play 1000 and I win. 3250 and 2600 profits

So I have 4950 earnings, 4150 volume. You already see an 800 Euro difference, almost an 1 bet.

The devil breaks his leg and the negative fluctuation comes. I lose the next 5 bets either because I saw them wrong, or because of misfortunes, missed penalties, beams, weights, etc. It does not matter that, the negative fluctuation does not forgive will come and destroy you. Losing 5 bets online, I essentially go back to the beginning, -50 euros. Losing 5 OPAP bets I have entered 850 euros and I have to win 2 times to have the luxury of betting again without stress. So this is the reason that in Greece you can no longer make a serious profit from betting.

Note: Profits and losses will probably be smaller because you will be covered somewhere, you will be traded somewhere, but generally speaking, it is.

So this is the reason that in Greece you can't make a serious profit from the bet.
These are not the reasons you can't make a serious profit from the bet but simply 2.
1on You didn't play in the limelight company is the biggest in the world and has fun in these 1.5% games
2on Fluctuation and glandemia were not -5 eventually but -15. So based on your bet you wanted 20 geese for safety.
These 2.
The other part of 2.70 instead of 2.20 since you can just do it ...

If you ask 10 people what valium is, you will get 15 answers. Briefly

1) For the valium pusher, there is a fall in 1.30 and a bookmaker has forgotten it in 1.80

2) For Valium Arberes, buy something on 1.80 and drop it on 1.30

3) For pure players to give 1.80 a match while you think 1.30 should

I'm not talking to you about armbing, I'm talking about purity, romance. So let's go with examples (which I do not yet adopt)

Benfica - Leipzig, for me the correct price Benfica is 2.25. Pinakl has 2.70, opap has 2.55. I play 1000 Benfica and I win after I got the right amount of valium, winnings 1700 or 1550

Olympiakos - Totenamaki. For me, Olympiacos would win and the ace had to give 2.80. It has 4.25 points and OPAP has 3.60 points. I play 1000 and I win. 3250 and 2600 profits

So I have 4950 earnings, 4150 volume. You already see an 800 Euro difference, almost an 1 bet.

The devil breaks his leg and the negative fluctuation comes. I lose the next 5 bets either because I saw them wrong, or because of misfortunes, missed penalties, beams, weights, etc. It does not matter that, the negative fluctuation does not forgive will come and destroy you. Losing 5 bets online, I essentially go back to the beginning, -50 euros. Losing 5 OPAP bets I have entered 850 euros and I have to win 2 times to have the luxury of betting again without stress. So this is the reason that in Greece you can no longer make a serious profit from betting.

Note: Profits and losses will probably be smaller because you will be covered somewhere, you will be traded somewhere, but generally speaking, it is.
From what I understood we have a completely different approach to the subject. You mention only games I set of systems. That is, you expect from one to lose or to win, I expect from many and of course not only. The 5 consecutive defeats in me there is no possibility. to lose, for example, 15 tickets and in 5 but to win and to cover the loss from the lost ones. Until a few years ago, I was playing with my own. Then I managed to play with the winnings. will find the edge. The days when I do not play I sit down and sort out all the games I lost and I look to find what I did not do right or if it was just bad luck. I do not look at the winnings. It does not make sense. but I do not give them so easily because I just won them. I took the time to win. Nobody gave them to me, so I consider them something like an investment. same way.

can you be sure, however, that this 15-5 will happen and not 17-3 or 19-1 or even 20-0?
I can tell you that I am absolutely not sure about the distribution of win-lose systems but the win-lose total amounts that are always in favor of the winners. This has to do with how the races are selected in the individual systems using various overlapping techniques.
To illustrate, one of the techniques is from a pool of selected matches that have come out of the application of specific filters that have a confirmed success of 80 +% ie to lose 1 race per 5, to choose 10 such matches and to set 5 by shifting one race per ticket. In the basic 5 group, that is to replace one race at a time with the rest of the 5.
Or if I have found a high performance match over 3 that my stats suggest is a favorite while it is not, I can incorporate it into more than one bulletin either covered by the 2 opportunity or replace it with another high performance one too proposed.
This is how I manage a high performance race if I lose it to another card in another form covered and wins. Of course I can't cover all the outcomes of the games but based on the statistic I play virtually through a pool of thousands already playing games I see the scales tilting and focusing.
Essentially the filters are nothing more than a filtering of behavior patterns of both groups comparing them with the corresponding behavior of groups of groups that gave a specific result.

Reactions: qazdas
However, if you mean that in the 15 bulletins, there are 3-5s that are the cover of others so don't miss out, even when you are actually camping, you can never say it's not the only ARB.

It goes without saying that when you start investing, 1000ariko or whatever you play is yours. But yes I don't play with my money anymore though for me it is all mine, I gained it with my knowledge and intelligence whenever I own it.

Now I play both 2s and 3s and no 4s and lucky 10s, but mainly 2s / 3s and less alone. Whenever in the examples you can put a bin on 2.70 and not Benfica

To put an end to this discussion, 90% of those who play have neither the time nor the intelligence to make complex systems to play 20 tickets on Saturday and win some and make a profit. What they are doing every Saturday is picking out 40-50 betting events, filtering them out, making their own systems, their own, choosing 2-3 loud enough to get bored and waiting for the ball to go there. For these players, therefore, in Greece as it is a betting market it is impossible to make a profit (or at least a significant profit as it used to be). I'm sure if you could play your cards at the table now you would have 5 more profit.

Arbing as far as I know is to cover the 3 possible outcomes of a 1, X and 2 match. I just cover them in parts but not always the covers that save me but usually some other releases. The covers are a bit painful story and in I don't see much of a difference in the depth of time. But it's more about psychology. Say you didn't lose the money you played though I'm a bit selfish and I still want to get a little out of it and then ask for 1,1 performance. me and my trouble to get back food at worst one 10% not to say I missed my hours.

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...