Stoiximan and Limit

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
But many companies leave the price tag to catch the arber. It's not that the trader doesn't know or sleep with them.

You can't make a living out of betting on Greek soil. Asia is no longer giving away its profits, others are closing in on you immediately and there are no varieties of companies, so you have to go abroad or find outside accounts.

Reactions: GATHS
But many companies leave the price tag to catch the arber. It's not that the trader doesn't know or sleep with them.

You can't make a living out of betting on Greek soil. Asia is no longer giving away its profits, others are closing in on you immediately and there are no varieties of companies, so you have to go abroad or find outside accounts.
If you go out what will you gain?
Accounts and find over a week can not stand

To get some luck through this process I think it needs very good programming, that is, to open accounts before they need someone to play loose to mature (a little, loose, very sparse without an electronic wallet No media left!) And after at least 1 time to try it so maybe the bills can have some life ...
Otherwise as the media have written here the celebrations are over.
Thank you very much for your reply Balaton.
There is no solution, you just accept it

What has changed? Did we say markets opened earlier and with higher bounds, but now slower and with smaller bounds so today it's harder to find value or anything?

They have planned to change 45 lenses to softwares before Asia opens

Okay! my question was what has changed in Asia and does not give the profits that Asia has made in the past as Grim Reaper wrote.

I answered you. Previously they had not changed their 45 lenses before Asia opened. They had changed half of my neck and were still playable, so you could play in Asia. Now you can not. What do not you understand ;;;

Thank you very much! I will take the time to understand the importance of having the lines changed so much in the companies in my country that I will not be able to play because I will have all the limits, with the lines that Asia will have when markets open.

Things to do in Inbox:

IMG_20190912_011829.jpg

It is good for the child to always win, but since he did not send 500ara paysafe, I leave it here so that the most relevant / experienced with the bettor can answer.

They have the betradar that when one company gives with another sure bet at the same time throws an alert on the screen the resulting sure bet, the company that gives the other price and achieves the profit and the profit rate that the player makes

I suspected that they had some kind of program, I just thought everyone had her own.
how do you know about the existence of betradar, if allowed? have you worked in a bet or told someone who has worked in a bet?
I don't dispute you. out of curiosity I ask.

i agree but you have to look at markets that don't count on software, eg corners, cards etc
Not that this will save the limit, you just might extend the time.
(WARNING: Unverified view)

sensible businessman

That is why I say that if one bets on markets that display softwares it can be easier to qualify as an arber, perhaps because bettors know that there are programs running in those markets and that they will accept many bets.
In the other case, each player must search the market for surebet himself, at the time the betting agent is notified directly by the betradar. In addition, logic says that in this market betting will clearly receive fewer bets as long as its odds are off the market.
Of course, I repeat that I have no idea if it is, it's just a thought.

even more sensible business.

logic says when playing software, if you don't cut it, you can get 500 + euro every afternoon from sure bets, especially if you have the edge to play abroad.
and of course out of greed you will start to weigh everything, one after the other. within 10 ten minutes you will have lost 100 points in games that a "normal player" would never play. after all, most arbs go out in some deaf tournaments, and / or many days before the match.

when they see somebody login in and play 100 such points, the other one, who are oddsportal / betburger top-150 sure bets and I don't know who else. without even wasting time looking
what to play etc, they understand that you have the software in question and they usually cut you off immediately.

but if you are looking for value / sure bets yourself, especially live, and especially for non-software buyers, or for very popular markets (eg basketball and tennis winner-winning tennis, there are dozens of sure bets live between companies because of the nature of the sport and because of the constant changes in performance (one point changes everything), you have a lot more logic.

you can't cut value because you chose argentine to beat serbia in the live basketball match (even if the other company had 5-10 seconds in a sure bet performance), because then they would cut their halves.
and of course when you look for yourself you will find 5-10 errors the day before, and these will be value / sure bets of the 3-7% order usually.

else to play 200 Euro winner Argentina in knockout match at sure / value bet 5% and else to play 150 Euro winner 2 half time in Danish Basketball Championship at sure / value bet 30%, so the betburger had it on live.

It goes without saying that in the 2 case the tolerance they show is much lower.

else heavy 100 points in 10 minutes, and otherwise heavy 100 points in 20 days

I've been working from 2004 to 2011 on a betting trailer. Everybody paying a betradar subscription is all in, this gets you the odds you give and tells you every bet in the race gives a sure bet. So they know which codes play sure bets and close them. You can throw an irrelevant bet but again you don't fool the trader it will really understand it if you don't have 10 thousands of accounts a year you have no salvation telling you a palpable error I don't pay you and you lose them twice and Three-fold.

Last edited:
Reactions: qazdas
they tell you I don't pay palpable error and you lose them double and triple.

talking about bets on crazy markets I guess, that result in sure bets 30% in a bit of Danish etc there, expecting not to pay. that's why I always say value and not a sure bet.

But they can't afford to pay any other value bets, like Argentina's win over Serbian in basketball, so for 5 on the second it was a sure bet 5% live, and not as easy to chase.

talking about bets on crazy markets I guess, that result in sure bets 30% in a bit of Danish etc there, expecting not to pay. that's why I always say value and not a sure bet.

But they can't afford to pay any other value bets, like Argentina's win over Serbian in basketball, so for 5 on the second it was a sure bet 5% live, and not as easy to chase.

They will pay you and the limit will be inevitable at some point.

If you go out what will you gain?
Accounts and find over a week can not stand
If you go outside you can

1) Have your own tank and other spare parts

2) Go to the shops owned by the bookmaker and play anonymously. Don't even think of Tippico's shop in Germany 150 Euro forcibly lets you play, but you can go to 4-5 shops in a day and you won't have much impact on performance if you play smart.

Okay! my question was what has changed in Asia and does not give the profits that Asia has made in the past as Grim Reaper wrote.

Everything

As my friend says above, there is clearly the issue that there are more 350 tiptoeers dealing with the Jamaican and Israeli championships, and when the performance on the 365 is opened they will be pissed off, not because they will play it. they have the villains to pay them a subscription. Another 15 years ago there were 5 sites and 10 typos and still boasting low England, and now it's all over. You don't get a return on Asia, unless you see the wrong move in the market it makes sense to play the counter or if you are one of those who can detect the over-meltdown and counter it while waiting for a defeat with 1 goals too.

But that's not the only thing, old people in Asia used to praise X people, now they play 150X. The stakes and the way the payoff moves make it difficult to find a valued market. You have to make discounts, so you don't get the profits you could get.

Very importantly, asia has learned, it used to open bwin-based and post-b365 markets, now they are opening their own markets based on their own data, and the europeans are rushing to catch the prices but not the arb.

In 2009 I had an ibcbet window, a sbobet and a manson88, as it was called, I hit all 3 of my bets and it did not affect the performance. Now I want vpn to open the broker, to find the performance to press a bet to be made in the Cayman Islands - Barbados the ob 3.5 I have pressed 2.04 directly 1.82, to start thinking about it and go and 1.79 and 1.64 and say "good and the 1.93 that he has now "to press a bet, to fall 1.85 again, to press a frugal odds to get it as well as to have a chup goal. E is not like old. In all respects less profit.

Also with the necessity of a broker / agent, a lot of times if you have gains following you and the ones you want to play, then you play 1.96 in the openning odd and it becomes 1.69 all of a sudden and you can't make serious bets. Older less profit.

Reactions: FunBet and GATHS

You can't make a living out of betting on Greek soil. Asia is no longer distributing its profits, others are closing in on you and there are no varieties of companies, so you have to go abroad or find accounts from abroad.
In response to the bold, let me tell you that this is definitely not the case and let me know it very well.
Unfortunately I see too many people here who have a certain way of thinking and can't imagine that there are other ways to win the bet than arbing. That we don't see something doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist. And the air exists but we don't see him ...

Reactions: goal2 and Tigres
In response to the bold, let me tell you that this is definitely not the case and let me know it very well.
Unfortunately I see too many people here who have a certain way of thinking and can't imagine that there are other ways to win the bet than arbing. That we don't see something doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist. And the air exists but we don't see him ...

Because I understand what you mean does not bother you that the 1,70 of OPAP outside has 1,80 or 1,85?

Tell me something else

but if you are looking for value / sure bets yourself, especially live, and especially for non-software buyers, or for very popular markets (eg basketball and tennis winner-winning tennis, there are dozens of sure bets live between companies because of the nature of the sport and because of the constant changes in performance (one point changes everything), you have a lot more logic.
else heavy 100 points in 10 minutes, and otherwise heavy 100 points in 20 days
What you say to find yourself sure bets live and once you find them alone will make your accounts stand out more, nothing happens. These sure bets you will find by searching for yourself have already gone into subscription sites before look at you. In good and expensive (200hours per month) they go up in real time, that is, fractions of a second delay and they go up all over. When a site asks you for 200 € you should proceed it sows something really good to stay in the market.

Reactions: irreversible
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...