Stoiximan and Limit

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Yes and I do too. But think about asking for these 3000s online and asking for your VAT, ID, photocopy of your bank account, fingerprinting, ultrasound and lower abdomen, to make them bro a month and then when you go back to eat a pretty limit it's all yours. Thanks but I won't get it. Everyone can find OPAP but what you win will pay you. At least so far it has shown. and these payments will deal with the fishery .
OPAP online cuts players like any other online

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
OPAP online cuts players like any other online
Yes, unfortunately, though I think this is usually the case when you play single or double. If you play a combo you have no issue. And if you want to throw a big bet you go to the ground.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Yes and I do too. But think about asking for these 3000s online and asking for your VAT, ID, photocopy of your bank account, fingerprinting, ultrasound and lower abdomen, to make them bro a month and then when you go back to eat a pretty limit it's all yours. Thanks but I won't get it. Everyone can find OPAP but what you win will pay you. At least so far it has shown. and these payments will deal with the fishery .
Okay, and that's exactly what I am saying, in Greece you can't make a profit from a bet. I don't disagree with what you say. The situation does not allow you to make profits.

If you believe that with OPAP returns you can make a profit, I disagree that the negative variance will come and if you do not pay attention you will lose too much and end up losing. Why; because OPAP earnings are less than what you can get when you play value and so resist negative fluctuations.

Gambling, stock exchange, cryptocurrencies, etc. are not "give in and you will get the slaughter price you will earn". If you do not get to the best prices the time will come when you are the loser.
Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
Okay, and that's exactly what I am saying, in Greece you can't make a profit from a bet. I don't disagree with what you say. The situation does not allow you to make profits.

If you believe that with OPAP returns you can make a profit, I disagree that the negative variance will come and if you do not pay attention you will lose too much and end up losing. Why; because OPAP earnings are less than what you can get when you play value and so resist negative fluctuations.

Gambling, stock exchange, cryptocurrencies, etc. are not "give in and you will get the slaughter price you will earn". If you do not get to the best prices the time will come when you are the loser.
I read what you all say about value and honestly I haven't figured out exactly what it is or I'm just gonna say better about it. I'm not football-related and my predictions come out of programs I've built on my own based on various patterns / filters I guess what I'm doing is a kind of value that is not based on increasing or decreasing a performance based on what people are playing (at least you mean value as I understand it). fight above My main problem was how to choose a successful 5 or 6ada, I thought not only to play several systems at the same time, but at the same time even in poor choices to have backpacked gambling systems. and my forecasts were down on the basic systems, I had backups that returned the gash without going for profit. But even the backups, when in rare cases they dropped out, I had already created "security pads from previous good nike previous SP.
So as you understand I have shielded my systems in such a way that I always have a positive fund at the end of the year. If I had the information you have here most football related knowledge (such as lack of teams, or last minute changes play a crucial role in the outcome of a race), then I would have ended it and increased my cellar at leaps and bounds.
Going to play what I play online, I know it will be for once and they will brake me as soon as they see more bets. and never but if it happens i will get enough money but i'm afraid not to be disappointed if and when the time comes and they don't pay. Nor do I love OPAP but with the situation so far it is me who is paying me incessantly and not some online.

qazdas

14 Aug 2018
No offense, but what keeps you from telling others (and us) the way you do it. My question may be naive ... but it is a real question, without a dose of irony.
If you want you can answer me pm.

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
No offense, but what keeps you from telling others (and us) the way you do it. My question may be naive ... but it is a real question, without a dose of irony.
If you want you can answer me pm.
That is, you tell me to sit down to analyze a program that took me months to fix and continue to evolve for years now, and to explain to you each of the approximately 22 filters what it does and how it does it. I've put in a few thousand matches played with all of their stats and based on the results I have given I have adjusted the above filters to minimize failure rates. To see if it works? To check whether I'm telling the truth or not? But how do you see it after the final decision on which matches to play is purely personal. As the programs themselves don't make popes like many think if you don't have a back and a well-structured game plan to manage the capital properly. I'm just saying that you can win other ways than just arbing. I didn't ask any of you to accept what I'm saying. If you think the only way to win is betting is to arbing. , it's not me U will change your opinion.
Reactions: qazdas

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
That is, you tell me to sit down to analyze a program that took me months to fix and continue to evolve for years now, and to explain to you each of the approximately 22 filters what it does and how it does it. I've put in a few thousand matches played with all of their stats and based on the results I have given I have adjusted the above filters to minimize failure rates. To see if it works? To check whether I'm telling the truth or not? But how do you see it after the final decision on which matches to play is purely personal. As the programs themselves don't make popes like many think if you don't have a back and a well-structured game plan to manage the capital properly. I'm just saying that you can win other ways than just arbing. I didn't ask any of you to accept what I'm saying. If you think the only way to win is betting is to arbing. , it's not me U will change your opinion.
You've got the curiosity. I don't want to judge you. If you want to tell me how many races you have played so far and for how long. And what percentage of your gain on the lap?

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
You've got the curiosity. I don't want to judge you. If you want to tell me how many races you have played so far and for how long. And what percentage of your gain on the lap?
What can I tell you; How many matches have I played in the last 2 years? I don't keep statistics like that. I kept everything but I got bored because it doesn't make sense anymore. All I keep is traffic every month and of course all year round. As long as I have the overall stats from the beginning of the season. Above the stats it is done. Profitability rates let me not say why the next question will be about what we are talking about. It is however constantly increasing over the last 2 years. From system yields, by category, from high-stakes 2-4,5 to very high risk with plaque sums and god-given odds. For example 15s with 200K performance that I score 10-11 points.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
What can I tell you; How many matches have I played in the last 2 years? I don't keep statistics like that. I kept everything but I got bored because it doesn't make sense anymore. All I keep is traffic every month and of course all year round. As long as I have the overall stats from the beginning of the season. Above the stats it is done. Profitability rates let me not say why the next question will be about what we are talking about. It is however constantly increasing over the last 2 years. From system yields, by category, from high-stakes 2-4,5 to very high risk with plaque sums and god-given odds. For example 15s with 200K performance that I score 10-11 points.
2 is a great year. Do you go out of 2.000 every season?

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
2 is a great year. Do you go out of 2.000 every season?
I have also made 2.000 + within 2 weekends playing 30 double chances at 1,23. And this one is one of the high-risk moderation systems that I don't rely on. Even playing one's pieces, if he is methodical and not impatient, can make crazy money even from a zero-sum basis.
Reactions: magon and playmaker

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
If you ask 10 people what valium is, you will get 15 answers. Briefly

1) For the valium pusher, there is a fall in 1.30 and a bookmaker has forgotten it in 1.80

2) For Valium Arberes, buy something on 1.80 and drop it on 1.30

3) For pure players to give 1.80 a match while you think 1.30 should

I'm not talking to you about armbing, I'm talking about purity, romance. So let's go with examples (which I do not yet adopt)

Benfica - Leipzig, for me the right price Benfica is 2.25. Pinakl has 2.70, opap has 2.55. I play 1000 Benefits and win after stinging right valium, 1700 or 1550 winnings

Olympiacos - Totenamaki. For me Olympiacos would win and the ace had to go 2.80. It has 4.25 the panel and 3.60 the OPAP. I play 1000 and win. 3250 and 2600 earnings

So I have 4950 earnings, 4150 volume. You already see an 800 Euro difference, almost an 1 bet.

The hell breaks his leg and the negative fluctuation comes. I miss the following 5 bets either on the wrong specs, or on the unfortunate, the losers, the beams, the boats, etc. It doesn't matter that the negative fluctuation won't forgive you and will ruin you. Losing 5 online bets, I basically go back to, -50 Euro. Having lost 5 bets on OPAP I have entered the 850 Euro and need to win 2 times to regain the luxury of betting without a hold. So this is the reason that in Greece you can't make a serious profit from the bet.

Note: Profits and losses will probably be smaller because you will be covered somewhere, you will be traded somewhere, but generally speaking, it is.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
So this is the reason that in Greece you can't make a serious profit from the bet.
These are not the reasons you can't make a serious profit from the bet but simply 2.
1on You didn't play in the limelight company is the biggest in the world and has fun in these 1.5% games
2on Fluctuation and glandemia were not -5 eventually but -15. So based on your bet you wanted 20 geese for safety.
These 2.
The other part of 2.70 instead of 2.20 since you can just do it ...

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
If you ask 10 people what valium is, you will get 15 answers. Briefly

1) For the valium pusher, there is a fall in 1.30 and a bookmaker has forgotten it in 1.80

2) For Valium Arberes, buy something on 1.80 and drop it on 1.30

3) For pure players to give 1.80 a match while you think 1.30 should

I'm not talking to you about armbing, I'm talking about purity, romance. So let's go with examples (which I do not yet adopt)

Benfica - Leipzig, for me the right price Benfica is 2.25. Pinakl has 2.70, opap has 2.55. I play 1000 Benefits and win after stinging right valium, 1700 or 1550 winnings

Olympiacos - Totenamaki. For me Olympiacos would win and the ace had to go 2.80. It has 4.25 the panel and 3.60 the OPAP. I play 1000 and win. 3250 and 2600 earnings

So I have 4950 earnings, 4150 volume. You already see an 800 Euro difference, almost an 1 bet.

The hell breaks his leg and the negative fluctuation comes. I miss the following 5 bets either on the wrong specs, or on the unfortunate, the losers, the beams, the boats, etc. It doesn't matter that the negative fluctuation won't forgive you and will ruin you. Losing 5 online bets, I basically go back to, -50 Euro. Having lost 5 bets on OPAP I have entered the 850 Euro and need to win 2 times to regain the luxury of betting without a hold. So this is the reason that in Greece you can't make a serious profit from the bet.

Note: Profits and losses will probably be smaller because you will be covered somewhere, you will be traded somewhere, but generally speaking, it is.
So I understand we have a completely different approach to the subject. You're mentioning only games on a whole set of systems. You're expecting one to lose or win, I'm expecting a lot and of course not just one. 5 consecutive losers don't seem to me. lose for example 15 cards and 5 but also gain and cover the losers from the losers. The 1000o you say you play you put out of your pocket or from the losers? Up until a few years ago I was praising my own. Then I was able to play with the winnings. In Greece betting does not make money not because of Opap's rake, but because he has no system and patience. On the days when I'm not playing, I get down and pick out all the struggles I lost and look for what I didn't do right or if it was just unfortunate. I don't look at the wins. It makes no sense. The money I play is in their own money. but I give them so I can easily win just because of them. rosa time to my kerdiso.Den gifts anyone whenever something ependysi.Stin considered as final when I lose if I find I lost Halal tou.Kerdisa I say that I would not pressed again in the same way.

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
can you be sure, however, that this 15-5 will happen and not 17-3 or 19-1 or even 20-0?
I can tell you that I am absolutely not sure about the distribution of win-lose systems but the win-lose total amounts that are always in favor of the winners. This has to do with how the races are selected in the individual systems using various overlapping techniques.
To illustrate, one of the techniques is from a pool of selected matches that have come out of the application of specific filters that have a confirmed success of 80 +% ie to lose 1 race per 5, to choose 10 such matches and to set 5 by shifting one race per ticket. In the basic 5 group, that is to replace one race at a time with the rest of the 5.
Or if I have found a high performance match over 3 that my stats suggest is a favorite while it is not, I can incorporate it into more than one bulletin either covered by the 2 opportunity or replace it with another high performance one too proposed.
This is how I manage a high performance race if I lose it to another card in another form covered and wins. Of course I can't cover all the outcomes of the games but based on the statistic I play virtually through a pool of thousands already playing games I see the scales tilting and focusing.
Essentially the filters are nothing more than a filtering of behavior patterns of both groups comparing them with the corresponding behavior of groups of groups that gave a specific result.
Reactions: qazdas

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
However, if you mean that in the 15 bulletins, there are 3-5s that are the cover of others so don't miss out, even when you are actually camping, you can never say it's not the only ARB.

It goes without saying that when you start investing, 1000ariko or whatever you play is yours. But yes I don't play with my money anymore though for me it is all mine, I gained it with my knowledge and intelligence whenever I own it.

Now I play both 2s and 3s and no 4s and lucky 10s, but mainly 2s / 3s and less alone. Whenever in the examples you can put a bin on 2.70 and not Benfica

To put an end to this discussion, 90% of those who play have neither the time nor the intelligence to make complex systems to play 20 tickets on Saturday and win some and make a profit. What they are doing every Saturday is picking out 40-50 betting events, filtering them out, making their own systems, their own, choosing 2-3 loud enough to get bored and waiting for the ball to go there. For these players, therefore, in Greece as it is a betting market it is impossible to make a profit (or at least a significant profit as it used to be). I'm sure if you could play your cards at the table now you would have 5 more profit.

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
Arbing as far as I know is to cover the 3 possible outcomes of a 1, X and 2 match. I just cover them in parts but not always the covers that save me but usually some other releases. The covers are a bit painful story and in I don't see much of a difference in the depth of time. But it's more about psychology. Say you didn't lose the money you played though I'm a bit selfish and I still want to get a little out of it and then ask for 1,1 performance. me and my trouble to get back food at worst one 10% not to say I missed my hours.
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • Ertzan:
    Falcao for the moment does not pull
  • Balaton:
    Galata is the most filthy group I've ever seen honestly. I have seen the perfect set up last year or so. Eat a goal in the first minute and go for it lao lao until 88 and then lid two goals
  • Ertzan:
    Now I love you even more :p
  • Ertzan:
    What do you think about us? (watch what you say) :p
  • Balaton:
    For Fener I have no opinion. But it is not the old Fener who went to Europe and got results
  • Ertzan:
    no but it has a supposed coach who only thinks about it is an attack attack, it keeps you 3 stepper on the bench and has a hassle of playing stepper and drinking it
  • Ertzan:
    Mallorca 1-0
  • Ertzan:
    Bologna equalized
  • PANATHA:
    Over 1.5 - 1 Half Time - Goal Over / Under Mallorca - Real @
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    Bologna equalized
    your friend Mitroglu on the bench .... in 2 months they will be looking to lend him .....
  • Ertzan:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
  • PANATHA:
    PANATHA said:
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
    And successes not to see ... especially in the championship ..... we have bet Ajax title ...
  • Ertzan:
    I threw a little curse and stayed with 9 players
  • Balaton:
    the real goes for cross-country .....
  • Balaton:
    and wants to play with the bar? 9 goals will eat
  • Ertzan:
    Can Galata throw as much as he can? That's enough for me : paidi:
  • Balaton:
    if it goes down completely but who will it go down with?
  • Balaton:
    what penalty they got from OFI?
  • Balaton:
    what kind of a referee is this Kubarak?
  • Ertzan:
    come on please now as my godfather Savvas said today the arbitration did not play well for us and you tell me about Ofi?:p
  • Balaton:
    I hadn't seen it and got into the tweet by chance and saw it and I with my mouth open ok let's give the championship a go now to finish the thread what was it up to Mao?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes they give it along with the won over 0,5 or over 1,5 or over 2,5 that our legend will give us:p
  • Balaton:
    hahahahahahahaha
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning to the company
    PANATHA: Good morning to the company