Stoiximan 0%

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
I'm sorry I missed because I noticed you did not give it all for today ... it also has Portugal, you can put them on 2, 1,25 on the street there is no
Last edited:
Reactions: Silver

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
I propose the goal of Portugal-Holland with 1.80
It's very good, but here's a friend playing only the 1 X 2 scores that have 0 rake ... and a double chance of course if you play 2 points with a performance-equivalent amount.

Ο honored has a very good performance in Portugal, but most of all I would play Holland, so we go for X;

syllektikos

11 Oct 2009
1.8 is very good at the goal, I honored it ... Let's see what will happen. Good luck to everyone!!!

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Spain got a good 1.40 performance that I think will fall as soon as the race approaches .... and they have to lose their headquarters from 2003 (by us)
Also, Durant returns to Warwars, it's their last chance.

Nevertheless, today I will challenge you and I will play his bonus honored at the same time ;)
5 euros in X and 5 in doubles (Sweden scores, has a Berg, and is not a cafe in defense),
and the 5 euro gift given by bet in Toronto ... at home he wants to finish the 4-1 surprise and is in great shape with 3stand, will get it if he does not wear the champion's ring.

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Thank you I missed !!! now they have to change it because I always remember they were giving one day, I'd lose it if you did not tell me.

"The Full Bet will be credited to your account, regardless of the outcome of your tickets and you will be able to use it until Monday 10 / 06 on 23: 59 "

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Golden State Worces 1.73 - Toronto Raptors 2.35

Good performance 2.35 from honored, ... in the last fight Toronto was unsuccessful with a bum, unlucky in the end, Durant's help for the Worries, so I think it's worth it.

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
01: 00 Argentina - Colombia 2.20 - 3.30 - 4.10
Argentina has fallen in performance and may have dropped but it is not in good shape and key favorites are Colombia if we are cold and we have team results and performance, Argentine has Messi but he does not do much either.
They have a 0-0 recently in a fight, I do not exclude it here and look at the next easier games, so X2.

He has an offer honored for 5 doubles at group matches to get 20% free, for anyone who wants to combine it with the other Venezuela-Peru match (22: 00) ... here are the 2 teams, a bit more experienced Peru maybe from big tournaments ... they put a goal but whoever opens will risk so after being a 1 fight I think carefully they will go
Reactions: JIM1 and bet # bet

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
01: 00 Uruguay - Ecuador 1.87 - 3.40 - 5.80 (0% rake)
Too good 1.87, from the tournament favorites in good standing with a fixed coach, experienced and new players, will reasonably win easily or hard.
Ecuador has no consistent performance and will certainly play defensive, has a coach who went well with Panama and may have managed to keep the score low, it is the first match and Uruguay has not given a lot of friendly so as some cover the under or a few in 0-0 I think about it

22: 00 Paraguay - Qatar 1.83 - 3.35 - 5.20 ... it is not free of rake but I bet it because it can be combined with 2ple and with the bonus up to 250 Euro bet we have comfort and it is better than just 0 rake.
Paraguay has been on a downward course for years, and the coach has ups and downs, he does not inspire confidence in Qatar, who is infinite but has no odds, is preparing for his World Cup, the youth team is running long and made the huge surprise of taking the Asian Cup only with victories. maybe to score a goal in the half, or even x2 still.
Reactions: JIM1

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
02: 00 Japan - Chile - 7.20 - 4.20 - 1.60 (0 rake and victory if preceded by 2)
Very good standard and very good performance from honored 1.60, believe it will fall.

Japan is the youngest team, the coach has experience in small players and tries in this tournament, we do not expect anything special ... Chile is the opposite, failed to qualify in the 18 world but has taken 2 last copa america has good players and a ready team, which for many is their last event.
Reactions: coria and JIM1

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Ertzan has started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Coupon: 8 racing ...