super league 1

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Our championship begins .... with interesting matches, and there is an offer bet to eat the rake in a small bet.

19: 00 Lamia - Panathinaic 4.75 - 3.10 - 1.93 EPT SPORTS HD
21: 00 Mars - OFN 1.42 - 4.60 - 8.00
21: 30 Olympic - Tripoli Star 1.20 - 6.50 - 14.25

Panathinaikos made good preparations, 3-0 with the blonde in the last friendly and looks ready, last made and his defensive weaknesses, 2plus apparently doing very well.
Lamia lost to Havo from coach and 2-3 good players due to financial difficulties, looks very weak this year and relegation close but is a bad Pao demon and has damaged big teams, interest and Lucas Vidra who came.
Too many people play Pao which is not good, but it is my team and I will regret it if I do not play ... let's hope 1.93 is a good start.

Aris has played very well in Europe, he is ready and Ofi has defensive gaps ... could he possibly win with Offi's goal at 1.9? what do you say ?

Olympiacos was impressed but fortunate, and he played carefully and defensively in all games ... the star on the other hand has a new coach and is a riddle but has brought enough 0-0 and will definitely fight there.
Maybe winning Olympiacos without scoring goals, Olympiacos and under 3.5 (1.65 - 1.75) or 1.50 not scoring a star (here's not scoring others), or half time under 1.5 I'm thinking.
Reactions: PANATHA

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • Ertzan:
    Yes that's right too
  • Ertzan:
    not a single coffee can be done with our peace of mind :p
  • GRaptakis:
    Start the match in Tumba .... net image available with a little good looking
  • Ertzan:
    Mars goal and Paokia backgammon
  • Ertzan:
    we got paid
  • GRaptakis:
    1-0 Mars
  • Ertzan:
    1-1
  • Balaton:
    its good to bet on 22 players
  • Ertzan:
    These are you and then you tell me to sit down to watch the homeless English derby
  • Balaton:
    if Arsenal can beat us now
  • Ertzan:
    0-1 Liverpool
  • Ertzan:
    Arsenal 0-1 is not doing well either
  • GRaptakis:
    Valencia's parrot
  • Suarez:
    Good evening
  • Suarez:
    over 1,5 Arsenal at 1,10 and hopefully not Tottenham
  • Balaton:
    how do you see poké will break her Mars defense?
  • Ertzan:
    we are expecting olympic now to imagine
  • Balaton:
    you imagine well
  • Ertzan:
    1,06 now so when 1.10 goes we dig it up you won't see how it goes etc
  • PANATHA:
    In Austria Leeds - Salzburg 2-1 at 80΄ ..... Over 3.5 at 1.95
  • Balaton:
    so no i won't wait for the 1,10 to rest
  • Ertzan:
    ok
  • GRaptakis:
    In Tuba you could only see a match with colliery. I closed it ..... this thing is not football
  • Suarez:
    Copenhagen 0,5 over at 1,20. Although I do not trust her
  • PANATHA:
    PANATHA said:
    In Austria Leeds - Salzburg 2-1 at 80΄ ..... Over 3.5 at 1.95
    Final 2-2
    PANATHA: In Austria Leeds - Salzburg 2-1 at 80΄ ..... Over 3.5 at 1.95 Final 2-2