• Evridiki Valavani

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Giorgos Chraniotis

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Άλλος

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Answer: Survivor 2017 (Spoiler Alert !!!)

Although after the union vote the people, I think that Khadabakis will take the pullover at some stage. Impossible loss of immunity I see pale gh okay do not know what the people can vote first and secondly they can take Ernie's individual immunity and then tighten the milk.

But now I saw the video with Pan talking to Bo, well what the hell is he when he saw that Spal did not prick in to his stepfather, immediately to nail him and of course after (without seeing it) I am sure he was hugging him, and my gentleman played, etc., and what good did you come up with ...

Of course not that the clique of the other half is better, with elisabet etc ...

However, I think candidates after the union will not be out of the vote, I'm probably saying I do not see them making clicks on the strongest ones, if there were votes they might have liked them to have their allies as far as possible. This may be a shame for me, of course.

Reactions: Bakounin

Aggelopoulos, I see him have mitigated his behavior now that he has no match. If the immunity is lost to the celebrities, the evil will be made. If Irene wants to leave, he should not gain the individual immunity. In case he earns immunity, I see 99% viewing and bulging until the final drop, which will require lizards, snakes, mice etc. to run out of the beach. Also, if you lose individual immunity and Angelopoulos and Irene, you will reasonably be both proposed to leave, where the third person will leave, whichever And if he does not get immunity, I believe he will be the third. Perhaps Angelopoulos is interested in losing his individual immunity, because if he gives anyone else from Irene and Graniti, they will be screwed. I think the broken only with Irene and Aggelopoulo together proposed for retirement.

In the fighters, the chances will be in Chag, Basil, Elisabeth, Kostas depending on the click that will prevail. The Spal will make a plaque in the group, easily buy them and sell them all. This is a win-win situation, the perfect bet bet. If he gains immunity, I think that he who is going to show up for leaving will be gone. Tang, Elizabeth, Sara does not vote for them, so there are two others.

The big manager is already redeeming his head, with a personal message on the famous page of the club. He is also studying his great career in the Greek Midia. He will observe the public to live his dream.

Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

Aggelopoulos, I see, has moderated his behavior now that he does not have a match. If the immunity is lost to the famous people, the evil will be bad.If Peace wishes to leave, she will not have to gain individual immunity.If I gain immunity, I watch 99% and bullying until the final drop, which will require lizards, snakes, mice etc to run out of the beach. Also, if you lose individual immunity and Angelopoulos and Irene, it will also the two proposed for retirement, where the third party will be gone, whoever it is. If Hraniotis does not get immunity, I believe he will be third. Perhaps Angelopoulos is interested in losing his individual immunity, because if he gives anyone else Irene and Hrani, they will be screwed Sextet will only break in peace and Angelopoulos together Preferred for retirement.

In the fighters, the chances will be in Chag, Basil, Elisabeth, Kostas depending on the click that will prevail. The Spal will make a plaque in the group, easily buy them and sell them all. This is a win-win situation, the perfect bet bet. If he gains immunity, I think that he who is going to show up for leaving will be gone. Tang, Elizabeth, Sara does not vote for them, so there are two others.

The big manager is already redeeming his head, with a personal message on the familiar page of the crowd.So he starts his great career in the Greek midia. He will observe the public to live his dream.

If he wanted to retreat, he would have already left voluntarily.

I do not have it for a person who will leave voluntarily after 2 months. He has seen the situation, he does not play where he is and there is the possibility of going to the other group. Or will he choose to lose immunity and come out proposition, with which risking the world or the pursuit of it, or gaining some personal immunity and screwing the hankback and click and waiting to wait for Marios to turn and come out first to go to the other team.

I had read somewhere that in the American, the players had the right to self-masquerade. And let's do that in ours.

There is always the possibility of resuming the fighters and persecuting another player when he or she can re-vote to persecute the other (in the same group) the famous

My goodness to all!

To summarize, there were a number of choices from the start of the competition, which demanded our money as in this and similar competitions, traders do not have the abundant volume of data they have in other sports to know the exact odds of the winner and to play, perhaps they leave some slots for value betting. Crawling, for example, the Kolada that had a specific company and 35 performance, a little before the event had fallen to 7.5.

Does anyone know what happens to these bets now that he left the game?

Thanks

GEORGE LEONIDIS Before 6 Hours (Modified) All of this with Laura who feeds it and have it immaculate is definitely Bo's plan to slaughter Easter. It is not otherwise explained. "

Reactions: Bakounin

My goodness to all!

To summarize, there were a number of choices from the start of the competition, which demanded our money as in this and similar competitions, traders do not have the abundant volume of data they have in other sports to know the exact odds of the winner and to play, perhaps they leave some slots for value betting. Crawling, for example, the Kolada that had a specific company and 35 performance, a little before the event had fallen to 7.5.

Does anyone know what happens to these bets now that he left the game?

Thanks

Something official does not exist until now. If the committee judged that there was a manipulation and it was all set up, I suppose all the bets will be canceled, but I find it difficult to do so.
My own bunches on the board remain all open. Even that of Hutu to win the individual immunity, which has been judged and lost. For Collida, once I left (formally) voluntarily, I suppose that bets will be considered lost, if all open bets are not canceled.

Would it be easy to explain a little below?

"For Kolida, from the moment she left (formally) voluntarily I guess the bets will be considered lost"

Anyone in a given competition has some kind of experience, let him know what happened in his case.

Would it be easy to explain a little below?

"For Kolida, from the moment she left (formally) voluntarily I guess the bets will be considered lost"

Anyone in a given competition has some kind of experience, let him know what happened in his case.

I also replied to your personal message.

The rules at stake were at least clear. If he leaves voluntarily the player is lost. The rules for the survivor site have been uploaded again, I quote the relevant excerpt.

3.26 Fun
Survivor
3.26.1 Winner Markets / H2H / Prize Winner-Quiz-Atomic Immunity

Bets on opt-outs and those who leave otherwise (for example, due to illness) will be settled as lost unless otherwise stated.

Commonly the stake in Kolidas will be considered lost, at least if the gaming committee does not consider the game to be betting on the bet.
Like the bets for Spaliaras have / will be canceled because the team changed, at least they bet on him.

Last edited:

Finally, Papadopoulos' departure is final? Because I read in the tweeter that she has been given the opportunity to think and come back. Does anyone have more information?

I hope it is final, although for me it is the most nice player MAKRAN !, for the good of my bunch, as it now has a terrible stream to the public

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavajim

From the trailer it looks like it's definite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Kokkinakis was not a candidate, I would say the bitter bitter and I would make a second resurrection.

I was surprised that Laura did not vote for Aggelopoulos, although this move can save her and they all want to drive the deputy chief now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...