• Evridiki Valavani

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Giorgos Chraniotis

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Άλλος

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Answer: Survivor 2017 (Spoiler Alert !!!)

The myth-knocking duck came to the Air Union and I see it for fun to finish! The point is to open bets, of course, and we're getting paid ...
My second winner, Hutus, went in and hooked with Hadavlaka and is now in danger of leaving. Will the world keep the parasitic organism that all it does is eat, grow its @ @, scrape it and sleep? !! That's what it looks like. However, as a de facto leader of the clickable, Houtos, if he does not leave, will become powerful in the Union.

Last edited:

If what I read is that the parasitic organism leaves, then both my players join the Union!
Does anyone have any new information about what the gaming committee is and when will the outcome come out?

Fugitive schooler-commentator of the foum, said Houtos is leaving. The unnecessary blonde plug he does not do for anything, is at 16 and he goes to union.

The choice of the players, probably Stratszoni had done. One said first he enters a pool that does not hit, the other can not heights, water, sand, shells, etc. That is, the others who were rejected what it was? Disabled?

18010906_10210967642199266_1806919095873858585_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cobra
Answer: Survivor 2017

There is no salvation, the Greek lamogio inside, I understand, but lamogio and in Survivor we said. Ate then sits down to see it the other will tell you "Come on m @ laka they eat and drink and work for us a little gauze"

Last edited by administrator:

I saw the EEPC's survivor announcement and I quote:

PRESS RELEASE

Subject: Checks for betting on "SURVIVOR"

The Supervision and Game Control Commission is already conducting a search for betting on the "SURVIVOR" televised show by SKAI.
In the framework of the survey, he has sent a letter to all betting service providers on Friday, 31.03.2017, to stop betting on SURVIVOR, if and when they provided related bets.
After the intervention of the Hellenic Public Real Estate Corporation there has been direct compliance by all providers, who have since ceased offering any betting on this game.
The Company exercises its supervisory and supervisory duties with speed and efficiency in order to perform the gaming fairly, respecting the rules and credibility of the betting events.

let's just say that is the announcement.
no reference what to do with bets that have already been wagered. this is of interest to the players.
I personally played 2 bets on the survivor, 1 was to win the Collina and 2 between Valaban and Eskenazi who will get 1 from the game.
The judged 1 remains open,
2 I ask in the chase the company that I threw it on the bets and if they continue to apply and they do not know how to answer, they refer me to the CEO.
The Company makes a statement about the eyes of the world and does not say what about the bets already played, whether they are valid, if not whether we will be paid or not.

Complete overturning of the data as production chose to change the game's side and go after union with rival teams rather than players as units. Commonly uncharted waters that we do not know how things will evolve, it is likely that the rules will come out ad hoc. In any case, I think it is a positive development for my chick-knocking paw, as Chag
1) will be in the much stronger racing team of fighters
2) I HATE that the same immunity events will continue, where my betting pate is unbeatable.

Let's go for the final, the point is to open the @ @ bets. The committee is scraped here for 1 + month, and it does not look light in the tunnel when it comes to the outcome of the manipulation and the decision.

We said the productions were set up, but today it was the thing. Neither Beos would dare such a thing. I hope at least to put up the vote or to set up an accident again or to intervene somewhat anyway, otherwise the myth of prayer knocks a handkerchief.

Information says the Chinese ferret leaves.

With steps of methodical immunity I will get back again.
I do not regret anything Elizabeth will give again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinese Cuckoo Wedding!

Bak, the last hopeful committee to cancel bets

The game was played with the set match: sad :: sad:

Chinese Cuckoo Wedding!

Bak, the last hopeful committee to cancel bets

What to cancel now ... Nor do I care about betting money. The point was to win 18,00 : twis:

What about these bets? I have played winners and within them was Chang.
Stoiximan still has his bet open for me.

What about these bets? I have played winners and within them was Chang.
Stoiximan still has his bet open for me.

We await the outcome of the Gaming Commission. I see that the investigation still takes some time.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...